Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
I think Phenom should be the lynch tomorrow regardless. As far as CPs partner goes, it's hard to say. Not Tweet I guess, as he's the supposed poison healer to CPs poisoner

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Don't have the formatting in work :(

BLAINE HAS CALLED TO STOP THE COUNT!

Day 3 has ended.

No one was lynched.

It is now Night 4. This will last for 18 hours.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Saying that I’m the lynch regardless tomorrow without leaving room to see what night brings is pretty bad.

Reactions: Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm I just realized that even if N0M is non-town, he can't exactly quickhammer tomorrow unless he kills the other non-town tonight cause he'll give himself away and be wide open to be shot, so ending day here is even less problematic than I first thought :cozy

Reactions: PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So can whoever you two fucks are just cross-kill each other pretty please

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I promise i have good intentions here tweet, ending day was 100% town’s best chance to salvage a W.

Alco

Reaction score
Saying that I’m the lynch regardless tomorrow without leaving room to see what night brings is pretty bad.
As if you or me have any chance of dying lol

Bigger chance of Carole Baskin actually being innocent of her husband's death

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah post isn't too surprising from Alco honestly at least from his own perspective, as realistically it is only him or Phenom so he's in survival mode.

Phenom being the first one to point out using the Governor does look good for him but it was also one of his only plays as scum to at least live a bit longer, considering we were pretty set on lynching him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think Phenom has done far more this game whilst Alco has been largely unmemorable.

I'm hoping SK and Mafia just pop each other, but I doubt we are that lucky.

Alco

Reaction score
I think Phenom has done far more this game whilst Alco has been largely unmemorable.

I'm hoping SK and Mafia just pop each other, but I doubt we are that lucky.
What more has Phenom done besides hammering Lethal?

You keep saying I've been unmemorable but we've interacted plenty this game imo. Fucking Carole Baskin

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What more has Phenom done besides hammering Lethal?

You keep saying I've been unmemorable but we've interacted plenty this game imo. Fucking Carole Baskin

It honestly just feels like there isn't much game solving on your end. The most prominent thing I can remember you doing is mentioning CP a lot when he was shading you. Like, all your posts feel a little too safe on an ISO if that makes sense.

I realise your MO is kind of like to sheep with general observations, but I just feel you'd be doing a little more as town that's all. With POE being so small too.

Alco

Reaction score
I've given my reads. All I can say is form my perspective, I want to go Phenom first. From his, he'll probably want to go me first. But if I get lynched town loses, it's as simple as that. Just like I lost my freedom when they put me in jail.

Alco

Reaction score
Chevy could you be a good tiger and update the 1st post?

Reactions: Evans

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm just going to wait for Night flips tbh Alco. Feels quite fruitless at the moment to really decide what I want to do without knowing all the facts. If you catch my drift.

Hopefully it's not 18 hours :cry

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We also got some Australian dude who might be able to help us out with directions tomorrow