Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I got a theory for why Smark got the results he got but it makes pretty little sense. I think it might have something to do with the stuff the mafia wiki says about what kinds of roles wield what kinds of results when investigated. It's not terribly important right now tbh, probably a topic for postgame if anything.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Tell me why either faction would kill you tonight?

Me being alive makes their win condition harder as i fuck with the voting majority. SK definitely has more reason to kill me as I’m largely being seen as scum so my death makes it a clearer path to a win.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I can promise any sane non-town player does not want it to get to a point where they have to out themselves and have the town player decide who wins. Scum and SK are aiming for one another at night

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Me being alive makes their win condition harder as i fuck with the voting majority. SK definitely has more reason to kill me as I’m largely being seen as scum so my death makes it a clearer path to a win.
4/1/1

Let's pretend we governor, you're town and two town die tonight, that'll be 2/1/1, 3 needed to lynch

Your situation hasn't changed though, you're still one of the mislynchable ones, you still can't lynch somebody all on your own. Even if you don't get mislynched then, they can still kill you the next night.

Which... now that I think about it, at 1/1/1 with the 1 town being DV, that'd be a fun little WIFOM game wouldn't it :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ehh I actually gotta think about this instead of just dumping my every fleeting thought in here

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Imo, I wanna hear from Alco before we lynch/end day with govner

Yeah, this is about where I'm at Blaine. Otherwise I'll talk myself in circles.

I'm probs just going to sheep Doddsy on whatever he does at this juncture :cozy So I'm waiting for him to finalize some thoughts too.

My heart is saying we just lynch Phenom, but I have lost my confidence level in this game.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Me being alive after night if we governor should be a clear indicator I’m town and the mislynch target, that’s i would see it if someone else is in my situation.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
4/1/1

Let's pretend we governor, you're town and two town die tonight, that'll be 2/1/1, 3 needed to lynch

Your situation hasn't changed though, you're still one of the mislynchable ones, you still can't lynch somebody all on your own. Even if you don't get mislynched then, they can still kill you the next night.

Which... now that I think about it, at 1/1/1 with the 1 town being DV, that'd be a fun little WIFOM game wouldn't it :cozy

Let’s say we lynch me. 3/1/1. Two Town players die. It’s now 1/1/1 and town gets to decide which of scum or SK win. Yay! (Town player should vote No lynch if it gets to that, make them shoot it out.)

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
At least the governor now gives us a chance at a cross kill tonight. Could be 3/1 coming out of night and were in a much more favorable position.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We no-lynch:
4/1/1 - Two town die 2/1/1
Scum N0M can't hammer people on his own

We lynch somebody other than N0M and they flip town:
3/1/1 we governor - Two town die 1/1/1
Scum N0M can hammer people on his own

At least I think this illustrates that if we think about the worst case scenarios, the only other option outside of no-lynching is to lynch N0M yes? I think this we can agree on?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m not even advocating for someone else to be lynched over me today, if I were it would be Alco but our best chance at salvaging this is literally just to have Blaine end day and see what the 2 non-town players want to do

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw what's the difference between governoring and straight up no-lynching here? Just making Blaine prove the shot?