Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Okay well tweet gave, I'd lean more to the 4/1/1.

I kind of think the best options is to force Blaine to use his governor today and no lynch.

Phenom essentially must be shot no matter what at night so I'm hoping that would clear that. If he is scum, the other can't have him alive, if he's towm, then neither want him alive

Yeah I actually think the Governor is not a bad option and I do trust Blaine here as Town.

Your night kill logic is sound.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
10/4/2 pretty much only makes sense if the DV is town.

Which if that's the case, there's two scum and N0M isn't one of them. If that's the world we live in then fuck us I guess.

Last scum could also just be Alco and we have a DV just because of the multi-scum? Gives town more of a chance at end game.

I would put you in that pool with him, but I think Alco has more chance of flipping it

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Shout out to Phenom suggesting the governor move to promote cross killing by scum and SK. Hold strategy if he’s not town

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Gut says go phenom as most likely scum but brain says math is bad if Blaine is scum.

Honestly I'm not sure give me a bit to think as I don't really think Blaine is scum in which case it's a time waste in limited time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well, scrap that. Indy spec is not in my priorities

You're good. We kind of need to be looking for them as well at this point, but my priority is figuring it out who the last Mafia is.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well if I'm non-town I can pretty much only be the other SK, accusing me of being scum makes no sense if you look at my play around Junk.

Incidentally isn't the same true for Alco?

Actually is there anyone who has decent equity of being on any of the two non-town factions? Cause I don't think N0M is the other SK, DV SK is trash tier setup.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Cause ykno if there is anyone who has a chance of being either non-town faction I'd lynch them first. But I don't think there really is anyone who fits that description, except maybe Blaine whom I'm clearing based on meta.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well if I'm non-town I can pretty much only be the other SK, accusing me of being scum makes no sense if you look at my play around Junk.

Incidentally isn't the same true for Alco?

Actually is there anyone who has decent equity of being on any of the two non-town factions? Cause I don't think N0M is the other SK, DV SK is trash tier setup.

I mean bussing is a thing? So not really. Felt like you were following Odo, but you did raise good points yourself.

I do agree your play around Junk looks good. That is why I'm considering you last.

I don't think Alco has really done much at all tbh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
These posts look at odds with each other to me

As is this one immediately following up those other two

These posts do look good for you Tweet, as it is the same thought process I had on Junk myself. I'm just not sure whether you followed Odo on it because you knew he was Town and that the wagon had a good chance to take off with his name attached to it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
What's the case on Junk, @The Fourth Wall ?

let's play tigerball

vote Junk

Much like my sensationally gay mullet, my vote isn't going anywhere.

Looks like Junk tapped out tbh.
You know who can't tap out? Kelci Saffery, cause my tiger bit off her arm :heston

@Tweet You'd really think Alco is town off this? Seems weak. It's not at all hard to do. Asks for who to vote, follows. He wasn't really pointing anything out at all. Staying on her isn't that impressive when she was done by that point.

I know this is kind of Alco's MO, but I genuinely can't think of anything he's done to get a town read. I usually can find something at least.

It's got to be Phenom or him. If it's you, you played well.