Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The Blaine using his Governor isn't a bad shout even though I don't trust you at all Phenom :lol

With the split, narrowing down POE further isn't a terrible idea, but I do think I'd follow Odo from his death and his intention to lynch you. I'll let others chime in but right now I really only trust Doddsy and Blaine fully

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
My list for most likely scum to least likely is

Phenom, Tweet, Alco, Doddsy, and TFW

Dodd and TFW are full town for me

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
TFW copped town so unless scum have two immunes he's beyond reproach.

Thank you Doddsy :garrett

You got a preference for today? I'm thinking Phenom but Blaine does have his governor and the split is looking quite hairy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright I suppose just from the way the split is shaping up, we gotta lynch the DV today. That's my gut speaking, lemme actually look at the split.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Dv and governor are both very shit to have alive right now. What's the exact split?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The only thing giving me pause on Nom is I feel like he's been a lot more memorable than like Alco has for example, and I can't name a single thing Alco has done. So if we fuck up here, we are kind of screwed honestly

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Okay well tweet gave, I'd lean more to the 4/1/1.

I kind of think the best options is to force Blaine to use his governor today and no lynch.

Phenom essentially must be shot no matter what at night so I'm hoping that would clear that. If he is scum, the other can't have him alive, if he's towm, then neither want him alive

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So Doddsy is clearing TFW, I think TFW is always town even if Doddsy is scum somehow.

Doddsy being scum with his role makes very little sense to begin with because apparently there's a GF and two II SKs so having all that and no Cop would be big :swaggyp

Blaine seems town on meta

Which leaves N0M and Alco as candidates

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
10/4/2 pretty much only makes sense if the DV is town.

Which if that's the case, there's two scum and N0M isn't one of them. If that's the world we live in then fuck us I guess.