Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Nah I read up on stuff and shared my thoughts, I didn't even notice Odo voted Junk.

Also even if I had noticed, Odo gave no reasons for his Junk vote IIRC so I coulda just ignored his vote on grounds of "maybe it was just a reaction test".

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Im on baby duty so i can’t be here for a few.

For all the reasons Doddsy listed, governor role needs to be used today. I should 100% be killed at night too as my DV is problematic for both factions and then we don’t have to mislynch

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet You'd really think Alco is town off this? Seems weak. It's not at all hard to do. Asks for who to vote, follows. He wasn't really pointing anything out at all. Staying on her isn't that impressive when she was done by that point.

I know this is kind of Alco's MO, but I genuinely can't think of anything he's done to get a town read. I usually can find something at least.

It's got to be Phenom or him. If it's you, you played well.
Didn't Junk also call out Alco for missing his PR? Or was that Lethal?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Didn't Junk also call out Alco for missing his PR? Or was that Lethal?

That was Lethal first and then Junk sussed Lethal with me and then used his PR reasoning in her vote of Alco which was weird to me.

CP flipped SK so I can't fully trust what he said but he did bring up a point about it looking weak and Junk possibly distancing from Alco. Alco also got quite defensive and focused on CP a lot this game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So my overall opinion on things is this

I think most would agree it's gotta be Alco or N0M, and it could actually be as simple as N0M scum/Alco SK. Unless somebody really wants to lynch outside of those two, why would we not lynch the DV first?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That was Lethal first and then Junk sussed Lethal with me and then used his PR reasoning in her vote of Alco which was weird to me.

CP flipped SK so I can't fully trust what he said but he did bring up a point about it looking weak and Junk possibly distancing from Alco. Alco also got quite defensive and focused on CP a lot this game.
Well if Junk used a town players reasoning to sus a third player, that third player is most likely still not aligned with Junk I don't think. Her using that reasoning by a town player against another non-scum player seems more likely imo.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well unless she thought she was cooked, in which case the entire thing is WIFOM.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So my overall opinion on things is this

I think most would agree it's gotta be Alco or N0M, and it could actually be as simple as N0M scum/Alco SK. Unless somebody really wants to lynch outside of those two, why would we not lynch the DV first?

I personally want to lynch Nom, but it's the concern of fucking this up. If Nom happens to be town, then losing his DV is quite bad.

Honestly CP and Alco were kind of distancing too, so it wouldn't be impossible for them to be the SK duo.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Imo, I wanna hear from Alco before we lynch/end day with govner

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So I suppose in summary, Alco being scum with Junk is neither impossible nor terribly likely, it's somewhere between that. Which at this stage of the game means it's something we gotta take into account.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm idk how the Governor shot helps us at all, scum/SK are gonna shoot confirmed people and we'll be back where we are now with even less wiggle room.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I feel like Blaine's governor is the safe option to narrow down POE further and the kill logic surrounding the DV is sound with both factions.

I guess the concern is if that Bus Driver is actually in play like we thought? Nom might want night to happen so he has a good chance of fucking up the kills? That could also just be me being paranoid.

It's just Smark's results and him flipping town is fucking with me mentally, can you explain that @Tweet

Unless Chevy fucked up somewhere?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Smark shouldn't have got a gun result on only one of Ekko/CP and now we know he was legit and Town.

If that is a host fuck-up then it's quite unfortunate as we are only left to assume something can mess with those results. They literally had the exact same perk.