Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I know Phenom likes to say role spec is garbage, but what play-related reasons are there to realistically rule him out as scum?

I swear if this fucking bitch Carole Baskin is behind all of this :tenay

You think i make myself look that fucking dirty on the lethal hammer as scum? Why would i have preemptively asked and then hammered without waiting for a response as scum knowing it would look HORRIBLE? You’ve been playing with me long enough, I don’t like arguing my way out of things nor doing things that put me firmly in crosshairs, that whole situation would have never happened if i was scum.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
In before WIFOM. Yes it is, but it’s also logical.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
MEMEWARS1.png

Night 3 has ended.

MEMEWARS1.png

Welcome to the Meme Wars

6. Michael Jackson.png

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn
Dank Aligned

You were cancel culture before it was cool, even post-humously you live on through memes, music and more memes. Your fame has yet to falter from Billie Jean or eating popcorn. Only you can predict how long you'll stay there for...

3x Bookie

Once a night for a total of 3 times, you may select a player you believe will be lynched the next day. If the selected player is lynched, you will be granted a kill shot for the next night phase. You cannot kill and predict on the same night. If you are incorrect, your shot is used.

You win when all threats to The Dank have been removed.
MEMEWARS1.png

Welcome to the Meme Wars

4. Success Kid.png

Success Kid
Dank Aligned

You're not old enough to drink, smoke or even touch girls yet. You are however old enough to pat someone down and make success out of your limited age! Is that a gun in their pocket or are they just happy to see you? Either way - success!

2x Gunsmith

Once a night for a total of 2 times, you may target a player to find out if they are carrying a gun.

You win when all threats to The Dank have been removed.

It is now Day 4.
You have 36 hours.

(I'm working my busiest shift so I'll keep an eye but may be similar to yesterday)

@PHEN0M
@Tweet
@Doddsy
@Blaine
@Alco
@The Fourth Wall

Last edited:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wish you guys had lynched me yesterday in hindsight, the fact it’s 4/1/1 about to be 3/1/1 means that’s it’s probably over for town and up for grabs between scum & SK.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Not suggesting we rush Day but it's Phenom as Mafia. It's got to be. Especially with his play around Smark and the Gunsmith claim. Those flips pretty much clear things up in my perspective.

No idea who the Indy partner is.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Need some last minute faith because my double vote is actually a problem for both of them if I’m alive still.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Unfortunate Smark & even CP got screwed over by faulty role results

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Outside chance it could be Alco because I really don't have any reason to read him town yet which is worrying

Tweet is also possible but I don't think so with his play around Junk unless he just followed Odo and got in too deep to take it back

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Alco or Tweet would be my direction today.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Need some last minute faith because my double vote is actually a problem for both of them if I’m alive still.

As sure as I feel, I'm not rushing anything for the reasons you stated. Plus I have actually been getting a lot things wrong this game aside from Junk and I keep missing shit, so I'm taking time to think things over.

All I know is I wouldn't lynch Doddsy or Blaine today 100%

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wait, can Blaine end day? That may be smart with the numbers right now, 3/1/1 and no crossfire Is tragic if we lynch wrong here but 4/1/1 going into night and giving scum and SK another shot at cross kill might be our best chance at winning still.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Wait, can Blaine end day? That may be smart with the numbers right now, 3/1/1 and no crossfire Is tragic if we lynch wrong here but 4/1/1 going into night and giving scum and SK another shot at cross kill might be our best chance at winning still.
Yeah.

Quick Role Recap, I forgot who's who