Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alco

Reaction score
I'm just going to wait for Night flips tbh Alco. Feels quite fruitless at the moment to really decide what I want to do without knowing all the facts. If you catch my drift.

Hopefully it's not 18 hours :cry
Yeah I get it. I will acknowledge this hasn't been a good game on my part by a long shot. But I feel like you should basically rule me out as scum because I was Junk's chosen "anyone but me" target.

In the same vein CP softly or outright shaded me pretty much all game so it doesn't make a ton of sense for me to be his partner either.

Fuck Carole Baskin. That bitch.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Why is 4th still around?
The guy is scum

I'm copped Town

tenor.gif

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m realistically trying to think who can be scum here besides Alco. I know Blaine came back in the game super hype but that has tapered and i feel there’s a huge difference between his 1st and 2nd life so maybe him? Governor isn’t alignment indicative.

Tweet looks really good versus Junk day 1, Doddsy has seemed solid and although his role seems a little convoluted, i tend to lean town and he copped TFW as town so not lynching there.

I’m really just hoping 1.) I get taken out tonight so I’m not used as last mislynch. 2.) we hopefully get a cross shot to give us breathing room.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m struggling with the Alco scum thing in review too, kind of did seem like Junk was using him as the alternative to herself. Yes, distancing could be in play there as well but idk. I’m gonna look at the timing of heat on junk and her suspicion of Alco and see how it feels. I also want to check ekko’s posts in a few when i have a minute.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Blaine as scum would be a bit of a weird one because he's had this period where he just did a million single word posts in a row and I thought that might be him overplaying the meta we've come to expect, but also last game has shown that he can't replicate his town meta to save his life, so that razor thingy would suggest he's just town here.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hey Scum & SK. Just to make sure it’s abudentoy clear for you while you consider your kills. You need to hit the other one tonight to have a chance to have a win with no stress.

4/1/1: you hit two town it’s now 2/1/1. Get a torn mislynch ifs 1/1/1 into night, then you hit each other and town wins.

Alternatively. Say SK hits scum tonight and scum hits town. 3/1. Town mislynch makes it 2/1 and SK kill makes it 1/1 for an indie win. Same scenario plays out for the scum player.

If either of you want to have a non-fluky chance at winning, tonight’s your best shot, or it could 100% blow up in your face.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think Doddsy has to be town, because his role seems far to similar to a Rolecop, and scum have had a full Rolecop, so that role is not on the same team with scum. Plus if he's not the Cop and the II of the SKs doesn't work on the Gunsmith, why have II SKs at all? So that means the role is likely real and not made up. Next thing is, CP had a Tracker shot and I might be expecting too much of Evans as a host but giving the SK a Cop role to claim seems imbalanced, especially in a team with another SK who's got a Tracker shot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doddsy is town, I don't see what reason he would have to randomly clear me and remove me from the POE lynch pool when there was plenty enough SK spec because of my own big mouth :garrett

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'll personally hand Blaine the MVP myself if he repped in and looked that natural as scum

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Doddsy is town, I don't see what reason he would have to randomly clear me and remove me from the POE lynch pool when there was plenty enough SK spec because of my own big mouth :garrett

Only reason I can come up with is to pocket you and keep you from looking in his direction.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'll personally hand Blaine the MVP myself if he repped in and looked that natural as scum

Fair enough, I’m just trying to go through things.Hell of a bus if tweet went after junk like that as well.