Member of the Month - January 2010, Nominations thread. (MOD SPOT FOR WINNER~!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

How can we nominate for Member of the Month when the month isn't over?

Your Pakistani logic is as good as your Pakistani cricket.

xtremebadass

I seriously think there should be a poll because it would be impossible tallying these.

I vote WORDLIFE.

C4

seX-Power

tissuebox 4 smod!

It's Called Sarcasim Bitch.

VINTAGE YOUNGMANNIE.

Does YoungMannie still have that whore in his sig?

iunno. Thoughts of the woman in my sig. I think she's rather sexy and easy to pleasure myself over.

Beer, who are the sluts in your sig?

I'm not sure. Been looking for a quite a while now. If I find out the name Carlos said he would try and contact her.

I vote BEER.

You guys do realize that this isn't Casual Talk, right? It's the Forum Rules, Announcements and Feedback section. And apparently, some time back, it was against the rules of the forum to spam over here.

You're spamming this thread with SO MANY POSTS. Also, you're 'sarcastically' voting for yourself which is against the rules of this thread. Don't do this shit, it'll make it difficult to tally the nominations.

And fuck off, this isn't funny AT ALL.

Idiots. I hope you get infractions.

Airfixx

How can we nominate for Member of the Month when the month isn't over?

Yeah, WDF you up to C4? ...We're only half way through the month.

Whatever... DON'T vote for me.

I like the way I've never won member of the month but I've owned most of you bitches come year end yet still get referred to as "under-rated"! : P

I nominate Sex' for being the first of the Aussie Mafia I can recall receiving a ban.... You go bwoy!!! :y:

MizMasta3000 #2

Reaction score
I was banned last year (or whenever) for posting Smackdown spoilers before the show aired and then mid last year I was banned by one of my own, unjustly as well. So yeah, it's been a long hard road.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Yeah, WDF you up to C4? ...We're only half way through the month.

Whatever... DON'T vote for me.

I like the way I've never won member of the month but I've owned most of you bitches come year end yet still get referred to as "under-rated"! : P

I nominate Sex' for being the first of the Aussie Mafia I can recall receiving a ban.... You go bwoy!!! :y:

Obviously you forgot about the entire Gaol incident.