Member of the Month - January 2010, Nominations thread. (MOD SPOT FOR WINNER~!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

So well, Mike Chaos asked me to do the Member of the Month again and set some pretty amazing rules himself. He wants to add a little incentive to the members so that they would want to win the member of the month.

This message is from your administrator:
At the end of 2010 we will add all of the members who won the member of the month award throughout the year into a poll. The winner of the poll will not only receive the member of the year award but will also win "Super Moderator" status on the forum.

Obviously members who win multiple months of the MOTM award have an advantage, so every month members will want to win.

mom.png

This is the nominations thread for January 2010. The nominations will be accepted till January 22nd 2010 and not after that.

After the nominations, there will be a poll that will decide who is the Member of the Month for January 2010. The poll will open on January 22nd and will close eight days later on the 30th of January.

There are some simple rules that you need to follow:
  • Don't nominate yourself.
  • You can nominate up to two people only.
  • Don't spam.
  • Don't beg for nominations/ don't nominate your favourites.
  • Vote for people who actually deserve the title.

So let's get started with the nominations, nominate up to two people who you think deserve the Member of the Month title this month.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Considering the winner of the member of the year wins a super mod spot it would make sense for the member of the month to be a member. Not a staff member? Right?

We can do a separate poll if someone wanted for staff member of the month if necessary. So everyone please nominate member's for the member of the month.

I nominate C4 and Dj.Ice

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Noumenon has made some incredibly on point posts whether I've agreed with him or not this month. So I'll agree with him as my nomination.

Also for starting up the "Rate The Members" series, The Italian Outsider gets a nomination from me.

Wrestling Station

WS loses my vote. My vote goes XBA

:( meanie.
anyway..
Considering the winner of the member of the year wins a super mod spot it would make sense for the member of the month to be a member. Not a staff member? Right?

We can do a separate poll if someone wanted for staff member of the month if necessary. So everyone please nominate member's for the member of the month.
xba is a supermod already. try vote for regular members to have a chance in becoming a staff.