• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Megaupload has been shut down.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Just want to drop in and say that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask is so utterly pointless because they don't even understand what Guy Fawkes was all about. It's the same as dolts who wear Che Guevara shirts. However, even though I generally despise Anonymous and think the majority of them are basement dwellers (mom's of course) I back them on this because yes, I cannot have my homosex censored. It's WRONG!!!

Catfish Billy

Just want to drop in and say that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask is so utterly pointless because they don't even understand what Guy Fawkes was all about. It's the same as dolts who wear Che Guevara shirts. However, even though I generally despise Anonymous and think the majority of them are basement dwellers (mom's of course) I back them on this because yes, I cannot have my homosex censored. It's WRONG!!!

They don't wear them because of Fawkes but, because of V For Vendetta. But yeah, they could've done something a bit more original.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
They don't wear them because of Fawkes but, because of V For Vendetta. But yeah, they could've done something a bit more original.

I just think its corny. They should wear a faceless mask, like one that they can't even see out of so they bump into shit while making their videos. Now THAT would be classic.

Catfish Billy

I just think its corny. They should wear a faceless mask, like one that they can't even see out of so they bump into shit while making their videos. Now THAT would be classic.

They should all dress as Brodus Clay's back up dancers. They'd definitely get my attention.