Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well answer again? Shouldn't be too hard for you since you like to post every little thing in the thread anyway.

Yeah when have i exactly been super active onto everyone's case in day 1 huh?

I no-sold it because i didn't want to go through the same old cycle we do everytime someone susses me not being town.

half assed, probably. I just woke up, haven't had my coffee.

Forgot you should always vote when throwing shade back to people so i'd vote Juice but my vote is on your for now and i'll keep it there until you claim.

Yes i said they are in sync, you have a problem with that too? Oh boy.

read the thread dude.
The problem with you saying they're in sync is that it's a complete parrot. Hence why Im asking YOU why YOU think they're in sync.

I said I liked Alco's responses to my pressing so he can be town, CP seems town. Being serious I'm not massively sure of T'Challa but he seems very similar to how he was last game where he was town. The botch between me and Magic is probably not really AI, as I cant think of a reason for why he would make the mistake as scum over why he would make it as town lol

Juice I had her as town for shutting down her own miller spec rather than harping on it, but I've taken it back because she's not even attempted to play the game really at all. Also yeah I think that her shading you without voting isn't a great look

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You keep shading magic yet you think having your vote on me is more important, why is that?
Because I read you scum with a reasonable degree of confidence, and there's a wagon on you, whereas I'd be starting a wagon on magic from scratch and it doesn't really seem like I'd have the support there currently since people seem to be siding with him over me.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
The problem with you saying they're in sync is that it's a complete parrot. Hence why Im asking YOU why YOU think they're in sync.

I said I liked Alco's responses to my pressing so he can be town, CP seems town. Being serious I'm not massively sure of T'Challa but he seems very similar to how he was last game where he was town. The botch between me and Magic is probably not really AI, as I cant think of a reason for why he would make the mistake as scum over why he would make it as town lol

Juice I had her as town for shutting down her own miller spec rather than harping on it, but I've taken it back because she's not even attempted to play the game really at all. Also yeah I think that her shading you without voting isn't a great look

Ah we can agree on something here.

Why do i think they are in sync:

Hmm not really feeling lynching jeff here. I had similar suspicions about Poyser to Magic with his lining up behind us on jeff after trying to sus magic. Felt a bit WEASELY to me

Also as someone who's been scum and sat back and happily watched Odo tunnel his confident reads I'm getting similar vibes here. I think Odo is town fwiw but I'm thinking jeff probably is too

I read through his posts and i think CP is reading Magic town. Ace feels Magic is town as well. They both sus you btw which adds to it but CP's vote isn't on you.

I think Juice's miller spec was mainly just her not knowing why people would claim it in the start.

How do you feel about Flay this game? Seems like lot more in activity than in previous game, and i dont know which way to read him for it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im not sure in a vaccum, it used to be a scum tell of his to try and play the game as opposed to troll, but we lynched him for that fairly recently and he was town. Also he's on Jeff who I also think is scum so I'd probably tentatively have him town atm

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why don't you claim whilst you're here banez, I think you have as many votes as me or close to

Banez

Reaction score
You are correct, i haven't tried to play the game yesterday. I was here but i asked few things but thats about it. I've always found it difficult to get involved in day 1 coz of the joke posts etc.

But then again, i'm just your friendly below average mafia player (hi tweet) near you.

Banez

Reaction score
Why don't you claim whilst you're here banez, I think you have as many votes as me or close to

So you want me to claim IF we're on same amount of votes while not wanting to claim yourself?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Im waiting for a vote count :garrett

I'd also rather not claim tbh, and I dont really think magic's case is very good on me and most of the votes are just sheeping, so I'd like some independent thought on it too. Its unlikely I'm going to be lynched after my claim so I'd rather get thoughts on the record first

Ace

Reaction score
I actually agree with Poyser that Banez randomly parroting that CP and I are in sync was weak tea.

Not sure what that means since I read Poyser scum although it could easily be distancing d1 so I'm not against them both being scum tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Explain how my play around banez makes distancing likely, please

Ace

Reaction score

I'd also rather not claim tbh, and I dont really think magic's case is very good on me and most of the votes are just sheeping, so I'd like some independent thought on it too. Its unlikely I'm going to be lynched after my claim so I'd rather get thoughts on the record first
Was my thought not independent?

Also don't like the last sentence as it feels like something you wouldn't say as town as it puts a target on your back even if you don't claim.

Although you could be wifoming but yeah

Banez

Reaction score

Ping me when you get your vote count then.

Ace

Reaction score
Explain how my play around banez makes distancing likely, please
I didn't say it makes distancing likely, I said it could easily be distancing.

All I was saying is that I can justify reading both of you as scum at this point. I'm not saying I necessarily think you both are mafia, just that I don't feel particularly inclined to say its one or the other.