Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Chimp claiming Miller is just not something he'd fake. And given the relative unlikeliness of having Millers these days but combined with Blaine having experience from this mobile game, leads me to believe the millier claim is legit.

Indifferent to Juice contesting the claim as it feels like it could just as easy be scum shading the miller claim and then realising she was wrong so quickly backtracking, as it is that she was genuinely arguing against miller self-knowing.

My two town mvps disagree with you :draper2

BINGO!

vote jeff

i will follow odo and cp

and cause he will overpost to a point i wont be able to read the thread and i dont want that again.
This feels pretty weak for Magic? I know and agree with the mass-post thing but it is pretty cheap to use as a justification to 'follow odo and cp'
Vote Count

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Rugrat ~ 1[Banez]
CP ~ 2[Magic, Chimp]
Jeff ~ 2[Odo,CP,Magic]
Magic~1[Poyser]
Vote Count

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Rugrat ~ 1[Banez]
CP ~ 2[Magic, Chimp]
Jeff ~ 4[Odo,CP,Magic,Chimp]
Magic~1[Poyser]
Are these vote counts correct? Because it would imply Chimp is Miller + Double Voter, and one of Odo, CP, and Magic have no vote?
I'm guessing it was just a botch though.

yeah not good enough, sorry boys.
Not a dig at Jeff but more at this being a common occurence - why the fuck do people think they get to decide if a wagon on them is good enough or not as to whether they claim? If you're in claim territory, you claim. [I know Jeff wasn't yet]. Anything else is anti-town play as even if the motivation on you is shit, it gives insight into those who pushed it.

yes and your totally not bias :heston

and your so known for giving credit where its due :heston
You absolutely got out of immediate suss with your claim, as people thought you were at worst likely to be 3P.
It's not to say you didn't also manipulate town into giving you a stronger pro-town read as the game went on, but the claim, rather than play, was definitely the catalyst.

[Interjection at this point of my read - Odo's shtick with Jeff makes me read him town, regardless of whether he's right or wrong on Jeff]

[Second interjection - Poyser is feeling WEAK at this point particularly around the Odo/Jeff shtick where Jeff claims and Odo asks Poyser about fake anger and Poyser kinda just goes along with Odo quietly rather than having any conviction]

he's an angry guy, but as cp said we shouldnt expect a vanilla set nor x-shot roles. he's new.

jeff is a full hider. just let it be.
I find this interesting; Blaine has played on this forum before so he knows about x-shot roles. Any reason not to believe he would use some?

[boo to drama, modkill]

[Poyser's increase in *aggression* post-Odo's flip also feels like an unconscious attempt to take more control now that Odo's gone, since Odo is the sort of guy who would threaten a Poyser attempt to control town as scum.

___

Vote Poyser for previously stated reasons.

I currently lean town on Jeff but feel I will read him better as the game goes on so very much a pencilled-in town lean.
Magic feels town based on his play which looks genuinely like he's hunting and making authentic points.
Banez feels like low-hanging fruit right now as its easy to make a case on his weird play but also its not something I'd be surprised to see him do as town.
Juice remains null. CP feels town.
Noone else is particularly pinging me atm

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ace

Reaction score
Also reading back my own post and preemptively I'll explain that yes, I thought that Magic post at the beginning looked weak but he grew on me throughout the phase with better posts.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Dang Ace we are really in sync this game! :) Good sign!

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
You're one of the people I'm most comfortable reading and I've got you as town, which is also a very good sign :garrett:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i dont think poyser made any town reads outside of juice so far either? he even tried retracting that and when odo was obvious being town he never called it out as a town read.
I haven’t called out many, no. Ftr I have chimp as town obviously, I liked Alco’s response to my pressing so think he is likely town and CP seems town so far. There’s not as many as I would like but then there’s also still a fair few not posted

also... uh.... you literally haven’t given a single town read other than Odo AFTER he asked to be repped. So what’s this about it being scummy? :heston

I also noticed you’re shading me taking back the juice town read here, but you’re not actually commenting on it and the reason itself? Notice you ALSO completely ignored my tag on banez? What’s going on bud? You seem to have a very narrow focus this game which is unlike you, I’m sure you’ll agree

Reactions: T’Challa

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t have a clue what the vote count is btw

we’ve got like 3 hosts and they’re all lazy cunts :francis

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Also place-holding a vote - and then saying. Bye bye. Its just not a good look.

It was 12:37am for me at the time. Yes there's this thing called timezones.

What? You expected me to stay around 24/7 playing the game?

When it comes to you Magic vs Poyser I’m not sure you seem kind of the same like you were in the last game but Poyser doesn’t seem as aggressive making cases in this one or even trying to defend himself.
Take his case on Jeff for example he pushed against Tweet and myself way harder in the last game.
I probably follow you more than him for now anyway.

Chimps claim looks solid so I Town read him.

I’m not sure about Jeff Hider claim and I thought the case on him wasn’t bad funny enough I think Odo and Poyser together made a decent case. Also I found it interesting how he defended Banez earlier on.

For me maybe Jeff and Banez are scum early read.
Poyser not sure.

Vote Banez

Of all the interactions thread has you go for me. I find that interesting.

Seems like you just try to look active while not really be active.

Magic brief case on him about Banez arriving on the post making a joke vote on Flay and then unvoting pretty fast. Most of the time I seen banter votes they don’t Unvote that fast or even explain that it’s a joke.
I remember Banez and Vsky going at it in the past and both voting for each other day 1 regardless the group knew why and they never explained their votes it was just banter.

I think Banez Unvoted early and said it was a joke is because he didn’t want to draw attention to himself by people he hasn’t played with before. But if he was town I wouldn’t think he care about that.

Great mix up there chief.

I haven’t called out many, no. Ftr I have chimp as town obviously, I liked Alco’s response to my pressing so think he is likely town and CP seems town so far. There’s not as many as I would like but then there’s also still a fair few not posted

also... uh.... you literally haven’t given a single town read other than Odo AFTER he asked to be repped. So what’s this about it being scummy? :heston

I also noticed you’re shading me taking back the juice town read here, but you’re not actually commenting on it and the reason itself? Notice you ALSO completely ignored my tag on banez? What’s going on bud? You seem to have a very narrow focus this game which is unlike you, I’m sure you’ll agree

When did i play this game last time?

Coz it's been a while. Just reminding you that i dont remember necessarily how active i have to be to convince the CHAPLAIN. Then again, you can hound me all you want. My alignment isn't going to change from town.

Why do i think you are scummy?

Because i've seen town Poyser do magic before (no pun intended), You go great lenghts of posting and reading the thread and looking into every direction.

Here you sort of tunnel into me and engage with few people instead of looking into every possible direction?

So lets throw a bone for you.

Whats your take on T'challa based on his posts?

How do you feel about CP and Ace?

Whats your take on Alco?

Thoughts on Juice?

I find T'Challa's posts flimsy, getting you and magic mixed up too. Just sort of "i read the thread but i didn't really read it"

CP and Ace seem to be in sync, i dont like troll posts but those who know CP better have stated before that he usually does it as town? Feel free to correct me.

As for Ace, i haven't played with him much. But i liked his posts. Dude can have a town lean.

I also liked Alco's posts. As for Juice, she shades me but doesn't put a vote down. Surprised nobody is calling her out of that?

I recall easily in the past for saying something and then having 2-3 people jump at me "WHERE'S YOUR VOTE HUH?"

T’Challa

Reaction score
@Banez I thought Jeff was a better case at first but since his claim everyone’s backed off yes I’m going for you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Are YOU reading the thread? I've already answered thoughts on 4 of the 5 people you're asking me about. Only thing I didn't really comment on is ace because I don't really have a feeling one way or the other from his posts yet. He's not pinged me but I also gave him an early town read last game for a similar reason so :draper2

I've also already explained why you think I'm scummy, you were 100% passive until I started pressing you, your posts were pretty much all fluff and you completely no-sold my suspicion on you which is very much not the usual town banez. Im not necessarily expecting you to go crazy over it, but I would have expected you to address it or make some sly comments 100% and you didn't do anything.

That post above seems pretty half assed. You comment on how nobody is calling out Juice, but you're not really calling her out either? Do you find her scummy or not?

Did you literally just say CP and Ace were in sync JUST because CP just said it btw? How are they in sync from your POV? :heston

Reactions: Ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I think magic is legit just doing what he accused me of. That town read thing is classic "bad = scummy" thing he was lecturing me about lmao. No nuance there whatsoever, especially when the dude has made no town reads at all

Banez

Reaction score
Are YOU reading the thread? I've already answered thoughts on 4 of the 5 people you're asking me about. Only thing I didn't really comment on is ace because I don't really have a feeling one way or the other from his posts yet. He's not pinged me but I also gave him an early town read last game for a similar reason so :draper2

I've also already explained why you think I'm scummy, you were 100% passive until I started pressing you, your posts were pretty much all fluff and you completely no-sold my suspicion on you which is very much not the usual town banez. Im not necessarily expecting you to go crazy over it, but I would have expected you to address it or make some sly comments 100% and you didn't do anything.

That post above seems pretty half assed. You comment on how nobody is calling out Juice, but you're not really calling her out either? Do you find her scummy or not?

Did you literally just say CP and Ace were in sync JUST because CP just said it btw? How are they in sync from your POV? :heston

Well answer again? Shouldn't be too hard for you since you like to post every little thing in the thread anyway.

Yeah when have i exactly been super active onto everyone's case in day 1 huh?

I no-sold it because i didn't want to go through the same old cycle we do everytime someone susses me not being town.

half assed, probably. I just woke up, haven't had my coffee.

Forgot you should always vote when throwing shade back to people so i'd vote Juice but my vote is on your for now and i'll keep it there until you claim.

Yes i said they are in sync, you have a problem with that too? Oh boy.

read the thread dude.

Banez

Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I think magic is legit just doing what he accused me of. That town read thing is classic "bad = scummy" thing he was lecturing me about lmao. No nuance there whatsoever, especially when the dude has made no town reads at all

You keep shading magic yet you think having your vote on me is more important, why is that?