Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Sooooo

you don’t have a read on me? Why choose me to push the game forward exactly? What % of your motivation is based on me pushing you?

0%

Dont care if you push me, you can push me, get people vote me and i'll claim. Pretty simple.

And then you will look the wagon who joined on your push.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I dont have a solid read on anyone. But will that stop me from voting Poyser? No.

Could i be wrong? Yes.

This is just such a filler post - laced with no intent to unvote. FOS: Banez

Reactions: Banez

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Wrong on what? You’ve not offered an opinion

Could i be wrong on thinking voting you is right play.

Right now to me it looks like voting you is a right play. There's not much else going on here.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also place-holding a vote - and then saying. Bye bye. Its just not a good look.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm fine with where my vote is currently. Poyser is more pressing. Will check in later and dial-in.

T’Challa

Reaction score
looking forward to your thoughts tchala
When it comes to you Magic vs Poyser I’m not sure you seem kind of the same like you were in the last game but Poyser doesn’t seem as aggressive making cases in this one or even trying to defend himself.
Take his case on Jeff for example he pushed against Tweet and myself way harder in the last game.
I probably follow you more than him for now anyway.

Chimps claim looks solid so I Town read him.

I’m not sure about Jeff Hider claim and I thought the case on him wasn’t bad funny enough I think Odo and Poyser together made a decent case. Also I found it interesting how he defended Banez earlier on.

For me maybe Jeff and Banez are scum early read.
Poyser not sure.

Vote Banez

Last edited:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
When it comes to you Magic vs Poyser I’m not sure you seem kind of the same like you were in the last game but Poyser doesn’t seem as aggressive making cases in this one or even trying to defend himself.
Take his case on Jeff for example he pushed against Tweet and myself way harder in the last game.
I probably follow you more than him for now anyway.

Chimps claim looks solid so I Town read him.

I’m not sure about Jeff Hider claim and I thought the case on him wasn’t bad funny enough I think Odo and Poyser together made a decent case. Also I found it interesting how he defended Banez earlier on.

For me maybe Jeff and Banez are scum early read.
Poyser not sure.

Vote Banez
Why are you scum reading Banez?

T’Challa

Reaction score
Why are you scum reading Banez?
Magic brief case on him about Banez arriving on the post making a joke vote on Flay and then unvoting pretty fast. Most of the time I seen banter votes they don’t Unvote that fast or even explain that it’s a joke.
I remember Banez and Vsky going at it in the past and both voting for each other day 1 regardless the group knew why and they never explained their votes it was just banter.

I think Banez Unvoted early and said it was a joke is because he didn’t want to draw attention to himself by people he hasn’t played with before. But if he was town I wouldn’t think he care about that.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Magic brief case on him about Banez arriving on the post making a joke vote on Flay and then unvoting pretty fast. Most of the time I seen banter votes they don’t Unvote that fast or even explain that it’s a joke.
I remember Banez and Vsky going at it in the past and both voting for each other day 1 regardless the group knew why and they never explained their votes it was just banter.

I think Banez Unvoted early and said it was a joke is because he didn’t want to draw attention to himself by people he hasn’t played with before. But if he was town I wouldn’t think he care about that.
Banez hasn't voted Flay this game though? Which Magic case are you talking about? Link the posts please

Showtime

Reaction score
i dont think poyser made any town reads outside of juice so far either? he even tried retracting that and when odo was obvious being town he never called it out as a town read.

Showtime

Reaction score

i never did any of this

T’Challa

Reaction score
i never did any of this
Sorry I got you and Poyser mixed up I liked his case on Banez and I got Banez voting for Rugrat mixed up with him voting for Flay.
Banez hasn't voted Flay this game though? Which Magic case are you talking about? Link the posts please
I’m getting Poyser and Magic mixed up and Banez voting for Rugrat mixed up with him voting for Flay.

You’ve not really attempted to play the game in any way. You went out of your way to make it known your Rugrat vote wasn’t serious but then went to the trouble of unvoting anyway, why?
Isn’t this the main reason for the Banez case?

Last edited: