Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
I've read morning and won't for a while yet. Someone give me the D'Lo Brown
Odo got modkilled for requesting a rep-out after a scuff-up with Jeff.
Chimp claimed miller.
Someone claimed hider and i've forgotten who >.> was it jeff?
A couple votes on Poyser atm, Magic lead and a few agreed, Poyser wants independent thought from people who join Magic's wagon before he claims.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't force any narrative, I know from my past experience that sussing a teammate early is perfectly possible play. All I was doing is saying I suss you, but I also think the point on Banez is good, and both of you can be scum in that scenario ie I don't have to rethink my suss on you for pointing out a good point on Banez.

You're acting like I'm actively pushing that you two are bussing as opposed to the truth, which is me saying there is enough of a chance of a buss that I don't need to switch my read on you.

I could definitely see you rejecting any independent thought that comes through by arguing against it.

Again, I've simply said that I don't believe you were 100% sure that you were going to claim; not that you definitely will not claim. Two very different things that you are conflating.
But again these are just generic statements that you're throwing out that don't take into account the actual situation at all. Im not just sussing banez am i? Im outright wagoning him and have been for the majority of D1 so yeah, rethinking your sus would be the natural town thing to do

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Odo got modkilled for requesting a rep-out after a scuff-up with Jeff.
Chimp claimed miller.
Someone claimed hider and i've forgotten who >.> was it jeff?
A couple votes on Poyser atm, Magic lead and a few agreed, Poyser wants independent thought from people who join Magic's wagon before he claims.

Tell me the modkilled is fake plz

Ace

Reaction score
That said I take on board that there is clearly some chance that you will end up claiming and suggesting a power role or at least one that will be convincing enough for us not to lynch you, and then claiming VT or something is simply not a viable play.
Actually yeah I'm gonna just flat-out retract my argument around Poyser potentially claiming VT cos im dumb and that clearly won't be the case in this situation.

Still suss Poyser but the whole 'WIFOM about power role" thing I said is dumb

Ace

Reaction score
But again these are just generic statements that you're throwing out that don't take into account the actual situation at all. Im not just sussing banez am i? Im outright wagoning him and have been for the majority of D1 so yeah, rethinking your sus would be the natural town thing to do
I disagree, I would be happy to wagon by own teammates d1 in a number of situations, particularly if its someone like Banez.

Ace

Reaction score
I disagree, I would be happy to wagon by own teammates d1 in a number of situations, particularly if its someone like Banez.
And I certainly see no reason to doubt that you would wagon Banez d1 lmao.

Again, I'm not pushing that a buss is the most likely scenario, just that it is enough of a possibility that I'm willing to let my reads overrule spec regarding the buss.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sure, if they're in trouble or something similar, but literally nobody was talking about banez except me lol. I've never done that to teammates

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And I certainly see no reason to doubt that you would wagon Banez d1 lmao.

Again, I'm not pushing that a buss is the most likely scenario, just that it is enough of a possibility that I'm willing to let my reads overrule spec regarding the buss.
Oh? You must have some kind of example in mind then?

Ace

Reaction score
Sure, if they're in trouble or something similar, but literally nobody was talking about banez except me lol. I've never done that to teammates
I hypothetically don't think you'd be bussing to actually get Banez lynched. Just to distance, perhaps get some interest on him, have him claim, people back off.
Pretty common D1 practice for people to lynch to claim, receive claim, back off. And particularly useful if Banez is a GF who claims VT or something.

Ace

Reaction score
Again you're trying to narrow me into this hole where I look like I'm actively pushing that the bus is even happening and defending bus spec.
I was simply saying A BUS IS POSSIBLE ENOUGH THAT I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLETELY RETHING MY SCUMREADS.