Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No. But i am absolutely trying to get you to defend your stance to see how genuine your thoughts are because again, it didn't really seem like any kind of natural thought process, assuming you'd actually read the thread and weren't just trying to throw out shade

Ace

Reaction score
The truth is it is very likely that over time I will find one of you more scummy than the other and I do actually prefer the idea that only one of you is scum as it is MORE LIKELY.

But I'm not going to discount my reads on either of you right now because I think its better play to keep both of them and entertain the possibility (which exists) of a bus.

So when I say things like "I could definitely see you bussing a teammate d1" that doesn't mean I necessarily think its the MOST LIKELY PLAY in this scenario, just that I could see the possibility of it happening and would not count it out in my thought processes, particularly at this early stage.

Ace

Reaction score
No. But i am absolutely trying to get you to defend your stance to see how genuine your thoughts are because again, it didn't really seem like any kind of natural thought process, assuming you'd actually read the thread and weren't just trying to throw out shade
Do you honestly think I didn't read through the thread? Particularly since my first post was a bunch of quotes spanning the entire game to that point?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Do you honestly think I didn't read through the thread? Particularly since my first post was a bunch of quotes spanning the entire game to that point?
Lol no that's a silly thing to say, my point was it doesn't seem like it would be a natural thought process from somebody that had read the thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t have a clue what the vote count is btw

we’ve got like 3 hosts and they’re all lazy cunts :francis

I’m honestly not sure I got the go ahead to do vote counts and stuff as it seemed like I was stepping on Haza’s toes when I asked Blaine to cohost, but give me a few minutes to get to my office. I’ll get one up.

Reactions: Poyser

Ace

Reaction score
Lol no that's a silly thing to say, my point was it doesn't seem like it would be a natural thought process from somebody that had read the thread
I don't understand your argument at all.

Also

I actually agree with Poyser that Banez randomly parroting that CP and I are in sync was weak tea.

Not sure what that means since I read Poyser scum although it could easily be distancing d1 so I'm not against them both being scum tbh

To refer back to the post in question, clearly I first note the fact that reading you and Banez both as scum is a spanner in the works.

Perhaps me saying "could easily be distancing" oversells how likely I think it is, my point here is essentially that I'm not completely against considering a bus and that my reads could both be correct. I agree its not the most likely scenario, but it is possible enough that I wasn't going to force myself into a 'one or the other' situation.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That's a better explanation than your previous attempts tbf

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Player List:
1) Banez

2) Jeff - hider
3) Rugrat
4) Ace
5) Doddsy
6) Alco
7) Lethal
8) T'Challa
9) Odo - modkilled, VT.
10) Poyser
11) CP
12) Flay
13) Grim
14) Magic
15) Juice
16) Kajuh
17) Chimp - Miller

Here's where i'm at atm.

blue is town read or lean.

Orange is scum lean and Green are players who could flip either way.

In this case, Jeff is a hider, but he can prove that role i suppose. I dont know what to make of Poyser, seems like town Poyser with all this playing he's doing which i'm happy to see and he makes a good point about Magic which is why Magic is green.

I did find it curious how Odo said that Jeff can't be hider due to Odo's role in the game. Did Odo think we're dealing with vanilla setup with just a possible vig or was it a bluff to put pressure on Jeff?

Noteworthy thing is that Magic went on bat for Jeff after he claimed hider, if Jeff flips scum then i'd look at magic next.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I almost was gonna tell Poyser to look Haza next coz he only has 1 post but he's co-hosting LUL

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Fine. I'm the hider

you got it

vote poyser
Well a lot of people still haven't posted so I'm gonna come back to this later

unvote

Vote Poyser
you're absolutely right about this, welcome to my world

however this is also a bad reason to discount somebody

you just gotta learn when to play ball man

unvote vote Jeff
Lets make it more.

Vote Poyser
When it comes to you Magic vs Poyser I’m not sure you seem kind of the same like you were in the last game but Poyser doesn’t seem as aggressive making cases in this one or even trying to defend himself.
Take his case on Jeff for example he pushed against Tweet and myself way harder in the last game.
I probably follow you more than him for now anyway.

Chimps claim looks solid so I Town read him.

I’m not sure about Jeff Hider claim and I thought the case on him wasn’t bad funny enough I think Odo and Poyser together made a decent case. Also I found it interesting how he defended Banez earlier on.

For me maybe Jeff and Banez are scum early read.
Poyser not sure.

Vote Banez
Chimp claiming Miller is just not something he'd fake. And given the relative unlikeliness of having Millers these days but combined with Blaine having experience from this mobile game, leads me to believe the millier claim is legit.

Indifferent to Juice contesting the claim as it feels like it could just as easy be scum shading the miller claim and then realising she was wrong so quickly backtracking, as it is that she was genuinely arguing against miller self-knowing.

BINGO!

This feels pretty weak for Magic? I know and agree with the mass-post thing but it is pretty cheap to use as a justification to 'follow odo and cp'

Are these vote counts correct? Because it would imply Chimp is Miller + Double Voter, and one of Odo, CP, and Magic have no vote?
I'm guessing it was just a botch though.

Not a dig at Jeff but more at this being a common occurence - why the fuck do people think they get to decide if a wagon on them is good enough or not as to whether they claim? If you're in claim territory, you claim. [I know Jeff wasn't yet]. Anything else is anti-town play as even if the motivation on you is shit, it gives insight into those who pushed it.

You absolutely got out of immediate suss with your claim, as people thought you were at worst likely to be 3P.
It's not to say you didn't also manipulate town into giving you a stronger pro-town read as the game went on, but the claim, rather than play, was definitely the catalyst.

[Interjection at this point of my read - Odo's shtick with Jeff makes me read him town, regardless of whether he's right or wrong on Jeff]

[Second interjection - Poyser is feeling WEAK at this point particularly around the Odo/Jeff shtick where Jeff claims and Odo asks Poyser about fake anger and Poyser kinda just goes along with Odo quietly rather than having any conviction]

I find this interesting; Blaine has played on this forum before so he knows about x-shot roles. Any reason not to believe he would use some?

[boo to drama, modkill]

[Poyser's increase in *aggression* post-Odo's flip also feels like an unconscious attempt to take more control now that Odo's gone, since Odo is the sort of guy who would threaten a Poyser attempt to control town as scum.

___

Vote Poyser for previously stated reasons.

I currently lean town on Jeff but feel I will read him better as the game goes on so very much a pencilled-in town lean.
Magic feels town based on his play which looks genuinely like he's hunting and making authentic points.
Banez feels like low-hanging fruit right now as its easy to make a case on his weird play but also its not something I'd be surprised to see him do as town.
Juice remains null. CP feels town.
Noone else is particularly pinging me atm

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Jeff ~ 1 [Flay]
Magic~1[ Poyser]
Poyser~5 [Jeff, Magic, Chimp, Banez, Ace]
Banez~1 [T'Challa]

should be something like this lads :garrett

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Raidokken can you send me a list of anyone with voting roles on Discord or in a pm here, btw?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Or thank you for going through 32 pages because the host hasn't posted a vote count?

Flay ~ 2 [Grim, Rugrat]
Jeff ~ 1 [Flay]
Poyser~5 [Jeff, Magic, Chimp, Banez, Ace]
Banez~2 [Poyser, T'Challa]
Im just yankin ur chain bro

Reactions: Kross Rhodes