Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yea a read isn't a lynch

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
All I am getting from this - is two of our mods have massive egos. And really don't like losing.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My day one reads were Jeff, Chloe and Lethal - I was 2/3 on Day 1. I don't think town was destroyed - let be real know.
Yeah having correct reads is one thing - the hard part is getting them lynched lol

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don’t think we were destroyed, I’m happy to say scum were better.

we lynched the survivor and would have lynched Jeff the other day. I don’t think it’s guaranteed Kajuh gets lynched either as people had Alco high in PoE too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

we lynched the survivor and would have lynched Jeff the other day. I don’t think it’s guaranteed Kajuh gets lynched either as people had Alco high in PoE too

Fair

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I think it’s pretty guaranteed, we only needed 2 extra votes to get the win lol

Ace

Reaction score
I don’t know if you’re missing the point or not here. It was the janitor that gave us the mislynch on kajuh because you didn’t flip Mason - he was claiming to be Mason with you - ergo he might be lying. If you just flipped Mason this obviously doesn’t happen right? Like the problem is directly that the janitor and reviver were together and it did break the game, along with you still getting a cop result you never should have received
It didn't break the game. It would have broken the game if someone had claimed cop and then I came back and said actually know, I was cop. As it stands, it just meant I came back and vouched for a townie. The same would have happened if, say, I had copped Blaine and got a town read. I would have had extra information that otherwise would not have been the case.

I'm not agreeing with a reviver role but I'm just saying it wasn't gamebreaking, it was just annoying for you guys that the mislynch you had banked on (it wasn't even confirmed that Kajuh was getting lynched but anyway) got taken away.

Because we don't tend to have revivers I honestly don't know what the order would usually be in terms of me getting my result.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But yeah I don’t think destroyed is the right word, but we were definitely better and heading to a pretty simple win. Even if alco did get lynched, pretty sure I could have got the mislynch the following day

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N I mean ya poyser n I distancing was pretty damn good imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It didn't break the game. It would have broken the game if someone had claimed cop and then I came back and said actually know, I was cop. As it stands, it just meant I came back and vouched for a townie. The same would have happened if, say, I had copped Blaine and got a town read. I would have had extra information that otherwise would not have been the case.

I'm not agreeing with a reviver role but I'm just saying it wasn't gamebreaking, it was just annoying for you guys that the mislynch you had banked on (it wasn't even confirmed that Kajuh was getting lynched but anyway) got taken away.

Because we don't tend to have revivers I honestly don't know what the order would usually be in terms of me getting my result.
Lol you’re just completely wrong but I’m not really gonna keep going at it

Ace

Reaction score
Town mislynched every phase...
I mean we were going to lynch you and then you fucking exploded and got a free kill on a townie so while you may technically be correct, it's disingenuous to frame it as such.

Lets not pretend Alco wasn't at the top with Kajuh on many people's scumread lists either.

Poyser could have actually survived and won but I guess he didn't think so.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Scum weren't great. Town were worse though. We lost because we let Poyser control the agenda and the only other people who could combat that died early(Magic) were not town(Doddsy) or decided to lead a random mislynch on a townie and was going to lead town into another one(CP)