Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Scum weren't great. Town were worse though. We lost because we let Poyser control the agenda and the only other people who could combat that died early(Magic) were not town(Doddsy) or decided to lead a random mislynch on a townie and was going to lead town into another one(CP)

I mean if it wasn't for bad luck on pgo ur never lynching me either. 90% had me town

Ace

Reaction score
I don’t think we were destroyed, I’m happy to say scum were better.

we lynched the survivor and would have lynched Jeff the other day. I don’t think it’s guaranteed Kajuh gets lynched either as people had Alco high in PoE too
Yeah this, I'm not saying for a second town were better than scum but destroyed is way too strong imo.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Scum weren't great. Town were worse though. We lost because we let Poyser control the agenda and the only other people who could combat that died early(Magic) were not town(Doddsy) or decided to lead a random mislynch on a townie and was going to lead town into another one(CP)
Idk why you keep making it about letting me control the agenda lol - if I’m town I’m gonna control the agenda and get great results

the problem was reading me wrong. The only case of you being correct here was letting me get the lynch I wanted on D1 even whilst people had me as scum, which is something that weirdly happens a lot to me lel. After that it was mostly just a case of reads being wrong. Even the people that did think I was scum, had jeff as town etc

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You didn't lynch a single scum but I digress xp

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah this, I'm not saying for a second town were better than scum but destroyed is way too strong imo.
Yeah I did say destroyed was the wrong word tbf. We just set the game up really well and were heading for the W

but Alas, I can’t buy a fucking win as scum

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Jeff you would have been lynched if you weren't a kamikaze...not sure what point your trying to make?

Also if you think the game was broken - why are you telling people you destroyed them.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but poyser was obvious scum so I hope he was lynched

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff you would have been lynched if you weren't a kamikaze...not sure what point your trying to make?

Also if you think the game was broken - why are you telling people you destroyed them.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

I don't think you understand my over exaggerating sense of humor xp

I do think we were better n that the game was busted. These aren't mutually exclusive im afraid

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Can someone close this thread. get this trainwreck in the history books

Ace

Reaction score
Yeah I did say destroyed was the wrong word tbf. We just set the game up really well and were heading for the W

but Alas, I can’t buy a fucking win as scum
Yeah this was more in response to Jeff than you who is continually framing this as "y'all didn't lynch a single scum" when one scum died to PGO and the other was all but lynched until he used his explosion thing.

Honestly I have no doubts that the game had flaws, some fairly major, I just am not a fan of the way it ended particularly for a first-time host like Blaine who doesn't even want to play anymore.

And I want my credit for legitimately picking out Poyser, Jeff, AND Alco as scum :rippedcal

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't think you understand my over exaggerating sense of humor xp

I do think we were better n that the game was busted. These aren't mutually exclusive im afraid

Poyser maybe - you and Chloe were pretty obvious from Day 1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah this was more in response to Jeff than you who is continually framing this as "y'all didn't lynch a single scum" when one scum died to PGO and the other was all but lynched until he used his explosion thing.

Honestly I have no doubts that the game had flaws, some fairly major, I just am not a fan of the way it ended particularly for a first-time host like Blaine who doesn't even want to play anymore.

And I want my credit for legitimately picking out Poyser, Jeff, AND Alco as scum :rippedcal

Breh u know I'm busting balls w destroyed xp