Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah this was more in response to Jeff than you who is continually framing this as "y'all didn't lynch a single scum" when one scum died to PGO and the other was all but lynched until he used his explosion thing.

Honestly I have no doubts that the game had flaws, some fairly major, I just am not a fan of the way it ended particularly for a first-time host like Blaine who doesn't even want to play anymore.

And I want my credit for legitimately picking out Poyser, Jeff, AND Alco as scum :rippedcal
You didn’t have me and Jeff together tbf :mj which was kinda the point of it all!

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm proud u had good reads tho ace :pals:

Ace

Reaction score
Can someone close this thread. get this trainwreck in the history books
Please don't leave - there have been FAR worse games in this section by people who have hosted games here before. If you ignore the aggression (this is a pretty firey section lol) and just take some of the feedback then I have no doubt you'll be putting on properly solid games in no time.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Thanks for the game Blaine.

I knew Poyser is scum when he so adamantly states "Ya'll can lynch me if Banez flips town" and then did forget it hoping nobody pursues it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah fwiw ace you were great. Decided to kill you when I interacted with you and you weren’t buying the shit I was selling about someone - Doddsy maybe? I can’t remember

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
not sure what this is based on. Other than Poyser who i retracted my town read on although followed, I’d say my reads were good. I sat back a bit, but my role usage was C L U T C H. Not going to say I did great, but clearly wasn’t a bad game
Haza
Person was signed in when posted

03-22-2021
11:14 AM ET (US)
he just wants any excuse to read Jeff town tbf

Rugrat has gone down as a player a lot in my estimation this game too, he seems like he doesn't have a clue what's going on. town's only hope is CP seeing through the bullshit

Ace

Reaction score
Breh u know I'm busting balls w destroyed xp

I JUS WANT MUH RESPEK

You didn’t have me and Jeff together tbf :mj which was kinda the point of it all!
I mean I definitely didn't have it as one or the other, and as soon as I revived I immediately started speccing on how you could still be scum, I connected Jeff directly to Flay sure but I still had you as a top scumread post-Jeff's death

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thanks for the game Blaine.

I knew Poyser is scum when he so adamantly states "Ya'll can lynch me if Banez flips town" and then did forget it hoping nobody pursues it.
Tbf I wouldn’t have a problem saying this as town if I really thought somebody was scum lol

difference is they probably would be scum :brodgers

but I think I said something similar but not quite so strong about tweet last game and we were both town. The only reason i even said it this game was because magic asked me if I’d be willing to be lynched if you flip town - can’t really say no there when I’m projecting confidence

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
not sure what this is based on. Other than Poyser who i retracted my town read on, I’d say my reads were good. I sat back a bit, but my role usage was C L U T C H. Not going to say I did great, but clearly wasn’t a bad game
Haza
Person was signed in when posted

03-22-2021
11:14 AM ET (US)
he just wants any excuse to read Jeff town tbf

Rugrat has gone down as a player a lot in my estimation this game too, he seems like he doesn't have a clue what's going on. town's only hope is CP seeing through the bullshit
There were a few times in the game particularly during the Barry being targeted by Jeff part where there was a lot of absolute nonsense going around and I was sort of expecting you to cut through the bullshit and you actually contributed to it iirc.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I JUS WANT MUH RESPEK

I mean I definitely didn't have it as one or the other, and as soon as I revived I immediately started speccing on how you could still be scum, I connected Jeff directly to Flay sure but I still had you as a top scumread post-Jeff's death

You were annoying n we killed u. Trust me we respected u ;)