Madden 13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dod Draper

Reaction score
My first offensive drive on the new save, it's 3rd & 5, I throw a peach to my receiver (who is wide open). It goes straight through his hands. It's going to be a long season.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
All- Madden is too much cheese. The shitty teams are too good, while the good teams are total shit. All- Pro I like but hitting quick routes are impossible on there. Funny how Pro it is hard to throw a deep route. All- Pro is the mode I play on for my QB (Arizona), HC (Browns), and WR (Chargers). Madden though will be on the shelf once 2k comes out.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Started a franchise with the Seahawks using Russell Wilson. Won the first two games, lost to the packers at 2-1. Having a good time, I like how they have tweets and stuff.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Oh yes the tweets are great, I don't have to go into league statistics and such to see who is having a good season anymore. They'll just tell me on the front page. Quicker, easier but much sloppier.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Started 1/2 on my Rams game. Got beat by Lions (mainly MEGATRON) and the Bears (URLACHER). Defeated the Redskins, who REALLY suck on this game.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Looks like I'm getting to a point in my Cowboys franchise where I'll have to decide whether or not I wan t to keep Romo or start rebuilding the rest of the team. Gonna try to hold on to Romo, Murray, Austin, Bryant, and Ware until they retire. Might deal Witten in his final contract year. I don't even throw at him often.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Contract negotiations with James Laurinaitis broke down, so I traded him to the Chiefs for a first round pick. Had to give up a 5th round pick too, but whatever, I was losing him anyway.

Got three first round picks for 2013, can't wait for the draft. :Cena2:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
You lost Animal's son :Ace2:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
In my 4th season now.

First season, finished with a shitty record. Got #1 draft pick, took a new QB. Got some other solid guys with my extra first round picks.

Second year, had a better record but missed out on playoffs.

Third year, made the playoffs but crashed out in the wildcard game after a Steven Jackson fumble late on.

After that, I made some big changes after the draft, traded Steven Jackson for a round 1 pick in 2017, picked up Dez Bryant in free agency to solve my major issues at WR, and 3 or 4 games into the season, I traded with the Pats to get Tom Brady in exchange for a 4th round pick. Not ideal but my #1 pick from 2013 hadn't been working out the way I would have liked. I'll probably bring him back into the team after this season.

Interceptions are a big problem for me on this game. I always throw at least 2 in every game. I've only completed like 2/3 games without throwing one.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Started 1/2 on my Rams game. Got beat by Lions (mainly MEGATRON) and the Bears (URLACHER). Defeated the Redskins, who REALLY suck on this game.

On my game RGIII after a couple years actually turns around the Redskins.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Finished my 4th season. Traded Brady and a 7th round pick to the Jags in exchange for a first round pick. That makes it three round one picks for 2017. I released Fred Jackson, who had been my temporary RB, and picked up Willis Mcgahee. A big upgrade.

Now into my 5th season. Having major issues at QB still. My #1 pick from the first year isn't going to be a top grade player. Looking forward to the draft.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Won the Superbowl in my latest Rams season. A late safety saved me in the NFC Championship game, and I was pretty lucky to win the Superbowl, but whatever. I'll take it. Picked up Arian Foster and Victor Cruz in free agency. :winning: