Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Didn't Goldberg do something similar at one point? Still that's really crazy that he could lose an arm over it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Didn't Goldberg do something similar at one point? Still that's really crazy that he could lose an arm over it.
Yup. Only Goldberg did it to a limo and he was shoot pissed at someone for something. It was in the dying days when WCW guys pissed each other off left and right

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #14 was splendid. The show just flew by and it was uber-enjoyable.

- Cage vs Mundo was a very good show opener. This was a Cage match for one of the Aztec medallions and I feel like it delivered. Also, Cage matches need to be revamped, but this was fun. Cage wins despite Mundo receiving help from Taya.

- El Jefe enters the ring and says that Angélico is injured, but Ivelisse and Son of Havoc will defend the Trios belts anyway.

- Prince Puma, ReyRey & Dragon Azteca Jr. vs Joey Ryan & The Crew vs Fénix, PJ Black & Jack Evans vs Ivelisse & Son of Havoc was great.
Lots of fast-paced stuff and lots of things going on. The Crew and Ryan got eliminated first when Castro got pinned by Ivelisse.
Then, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc were eliminated in the next segment when Evans pinned Ivelisse with the help of PJ Black. Also, Evans' banter was fucking hilarious. He called himself the baddest bitch in the building. :lol1:
The final segment between Puma/ReyRey/Azteca and Fénix/Evans/PJ teams was great, as you'd expect. Ultimately, the tecnicos win and we have the new Trios champions in Puma, ReyRey and Dragon Azteca Jr!

- The closing segment with Vampiro and Pentagon was good. Vamp was in his full Master mode and he called in Pentagon, who arrives in a freakin' rascal scooter. This is bloody great. Vamp tells him to get up, but he can't. So, Vamp starts pouring candle wax on him. Oooh, kinky sex play. Vamp then starts yelling at Pentagon, who finally manages to muscles up and stand, but then falls instantly. Vampiro leaves him lying, as the show ends.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #15 was good. It was heavily focused on the Aztec Medallions and the future Gift of the Gods match, it advanced angles and overall was a good show.

- We're getting Matanza vs Mil Muertes in a GRAVER CONSEQUENCES match. Yes, you read it right. There won't be just one coffin, there'll be four! SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

- The Mack vs The Moth was a fun, hard-hitting sprint. Both guys do their job well here, especially Mack, and the rivalry they’ve built up recently adds to the match. The Mack wins. Fun stuff.

- Catrina confronted King Cuerno backstage. Cuerno said he’ll eliminate Siniestro and then take the title from Mil Muertes if he ends up regaining it next week. Then he sniffs Catrina and says the hunt is on.

- Dario Cueto/Sexy Star segment was some good stuff.

- Siniestro de la Muerte vs King Cuerno. Eh, I get that they're trying to give Siniestro some sort of a momentum, but Cuerno losing quickly doesn't sit right with me.

- Famous B met with Mascarita Sagrada who was pumping iron. Famous B has set up a match with a certain someone who has an Aztec Medallion and has agreed to put it on the line.

- Dario telling to Chavo that he doesn't deserve a Medallion after his repeated failures was great.

- Mascarita Sagrada's opponent was Cage. Oh, man. Famous B is a dick. Yeah, Cage killed the little dude and even apolgized for it, saying it's Famous B's fault. Post-match, Chavo sneaked in and stole Cage's Medallion. Time to die, Chavo.

- Sexy Star vs Mariposa was a great ME and the absolute highlight of the show. Those two ladies went to war. Man, that was one of the best I Quit matches I've seen and definitely Sexy Star's best match in LUG. Gotta say I marked out when asked if she quits and she replied FUCK YOU! That was glorious. She's just gone from "Meh, Sexy Star" to "Hell yeah, Sexy Star!" in my book. Awesome stuff.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am a little behind but just got caught up. Mariposa vs Sexy Star... that was what professional wrestling is all about... an awesome match that just worked absolutely perfectly in every way. Any match that nowadays can get me to stand up and cheer and really be so involved with... I can't say enough about it. My favorite match in LU season II so far.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #16 was good.

- Holy shit, there's someone even more powerful than Cueto and Matanza!

- Really not a fan of Ryan/Castro/Cisco lasting about a minute. There also should've been a vid where Dario made the match between them, since they failed in the Trios tournament finals. But, oh well.

- The trios title match was good. Enjoyed it.

- The ME, Matanza vs Mil Muertes in a Graver Consequences match was pretty good. Even though it wasn't up to par with last year's masterpiece 'tween Fenix and Mil, but still, it was pretty good. I loved the punch through the coffin spot. Post-match, El Jefe opened the coffin Catrina was in, but she was gone!

- The show closing scene with Delgado and a mystery man in a limo has me really hyped to finding out who that man is.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Meh I've lost interest. Not a fan of Matanzas tbh.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #18 was so good and enjoyable.

- PENTAGON CAN WALK!

- Joey Ryan vs Mascarita Sagrada was OK for what it was.

- A video package for Taya was aired. She is nasty.

- That King Cuerno segment, though. Cool stuff.

- Cage vs Chavo Guerrero was good and Cage is now the new Gift of the Gods champion. We're getting Matanza vs Cage for the LUG title next week! My body is ready.

- Taya's shown walking in the locker room with Jack and PJ. Mundo has a surprise for them, he beat the hell out of Fenix and will be their new tag partner for tonight's ME. LOL'd at the air guitar celebration. Reminded me of Bill and Ted.

- Mr. Cisco has been arrested, courtesy of Joey Ryan and Cortez Castro. I look forward to seeing more of Ryan and Castro's undercover antics.

- Jack Evans, PJ Black & Johnny Mundo vs Prince Puma, Rey Mysterio & El Dragon Azteca Jr. was a very good ME. I enjoyed the hell out of it. I thought Puma, ReyRey and Azteca would be holding on to those Trios title a little longer, but oh well.

All in all, a fun hour of LUG TV this week!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lucha Underground Comic Series:
tumblr_o7twn9UqCO1qjkz5lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7twn9UqCO1qjkz5lo2_500.jpg

tumblr_o7twn9UqCO1qjkz5lo3_400.jpg

tumblr_o7twn9UqCO1qjkz5lo4_500.jpg

Looks pretty cool.