Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
MVP is a fucking idiot lol.
Have you watched Season 1?

Also, I might actually get back into this after reading their comics. :gusta:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This episode was incredible! Like, more so than usual. Also @Aids Johnson I'm looking for a gif of the Ryan and the Crew entrance to SIG. You'd really enjoy that whole match and story

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else a fan of The Mack? The dude is a badass.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #12 was very good, enjoyed the hell out of it. All of the matches were fun, especially the main event!

Looking forward to Matanza vs Mil Muertes next week! :yay:

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I agree with @Prince Bálor, I can't wait to see Mantanza and Mil Muertes tear eachother apart next week!

Just some random thoughts:
I really like the video packages that LU does at the beginning of the show. It's really good at catching people up on the storylines that haven't been on the show for a few weeks.
The first match was pretty entertaining, but I hope its actually leading to something for Killshot.
Glad to see Texano get the win here. I am excited to see what happens with Daga though as I feel we can see more out of him in the future.
The main event was really good. I'm glad that Mysterio, Azteca, and Puma got the win. They made the winning team look strong and continued the storyline between Mundo and Cage. I would also like to say that Cage is a beast!

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Snowman1

Reaction score
One minute in thoughts: Oooooh the seven medallions are back! Love this storyline but if I was in a match for one? Oh hell no. Keep me as far away from the title picture as possible!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
One minute in thoughts: Oooooh the seven medallions are back! Love this storyline but if I was in a match for one? Oh hell no. Keep me as far away from the title picture as possible!
Solid point! Although, if you did end up winning the Gift of the Gods, you could always hold it until someone else wins the title.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Man y'all aren't putting over that main event enough. That was freaking insane!!!!!!!!!!!! All the exclamation points!

Solid point! Although, if you did end up winning the Gift of the Gods, you could always hold it until someone else wins the title.

Solid point yourself! But facing the eventual Matanza-slayer isn't much better. :haha: Good stuff.

Man I hope The Mack can turn this stupid Sexy and Rent-a-Black Guy vs the Bugs feud into comedy. He seems like a funny guy and he's super cool, haha

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #13 was so good and enjoyable! There wasn't a bunch of great wrestling, but the stories were cool and carried the show.

- Aero Star vs Drago was a fun show opener. It was a fast-paced contest and outside of Aero Star's ugly botchamania, there was nothing bad in this match. Thankfully, Aero Star made up for that botch by hitting a sweet slingshot into the Codebreaker, followed by a Slingshot Splash for the win.

- Mundo vs Cage in a Cage match next week! Wooo!

- Jack Evans, PJ Black & Fenix vs The Disciples of Death was good, thanks to that psycho Evans, Fenix and PJ Black. This could've been so much better if they faced a much more talented bunch, but oh well. The outcome was cool and the right team won.

- Ivelisse, Angelico & Son of Havoc are going to face the team of Puma, ReyRey and Dragon Azteca Jr, Joey Ryan & The Crew, as well as the team of Fenix, Jack Evans and PJ Black next week. It'll be a Fatal Four-Way and the winners would be the trios champions.

- Sinestro de la Muerte killed Barrio Negro and Trece. That was brutal.

- Matanza vs Mil Muertes was a super fun ME. Seeing these two hosses mauling each other was great, but it was obviously an appetizer for what's to come. That ending, though! A Flatliner by Mil Muertes followed by both monsters crashing through the roof and right into Dario's office had me marking out! And then Dario and Catrina faced off, proclaiming war as the show ended. Just awesome stuff.

- And last, but not least... Lorenzo Lamas! Captain Vasquez wasn't happy that she's ordered to back off from the Boyle Heights territory. Damn, this show just keeps getting better and better each week. Shocker.

Thank you, LUG.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't show up here much. But apparently Matanza almost died last night.

He was supposed to punch through a gimmicked window, but picked the wrong one and sliced his arm up real bad and the taping had to be stopped to prevent him from bleeding out then and there. Jury is still out on if he gets to keep the arm.