Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #8 was amazing!

- Fenix is shown looking at his Gift of the Gods Championship backstage, when suddenly Catrina appears and says she'll take Fenix's powers. So, they decide to make out. Catrina then informed Fenix that it was their final kiss because Mil will destroy the Fenix once and for all and she'll be brought back from the dead.

- Ivelisse, Angelico & Son of Havoc vs The Disciples of Death was a rock solid show opener. Even though the former trios champs never seemed to be at risk of losing their jobs here, this came off fine. The Disciples of Death were never going to be major threats, as they were just serving as Catrina/Mil's henchmen, and I'm glad Ivelisse, Angelico and Son of Havoc regained the trios titles. Also... Shout-out to Matt Striker for inventing a new acronym, by saying "Ivelisse has a history of LBIs."

- Prince Puma is seen working out, but then Johnny Mundo appears in his full dick mode. Mundo talked about Aztec Warfare and how it's his time to be the LUG champion and that it's his world. Puma was a bit agitated, so he punched through the heavy bag because he is a beast.

- Rey Mysterio and Dragon Azteca are about to celebrate and drink tequila because Azteca's training is finally complete. Then, ReyRey gives Azteca an invitation to The Temple, because he'll be competing in Aztec Warfare next week and Rey’s also coming with him.

- Texano vs Chavo Guerrero was a solid Bullrope match. All I can say is, the right man won. And The Crew are now face? Also, that dude in the crowd rubbing his chest all over after a hard chop from Texano cracked me up hard.

- Mil Muertes is pissed off and is destroying The Disciples in the locker room. It's pretty great. LOL'd so hard at Catrina saying "Spare him... *Mil throws him to the ground* Or not."

- 375 miles from Boyle Heights... MATANZA EMERGES FROM THE SHADOWS, BAYBAY! HOLY SHIT! HE LOOKS GREAT AND MENACING AND... WELL, HE IS THE FUCKING MONSTER MATANZA CUETO! :yay: Dario said they are ready to reclaim The Temple!

- Fenix vs Mil Muertes was an awesome main event! It was just manic and violent. Loved it! Marked for Fenix winning the LUG title! It was too good not to happen. :yay:

But, he'll have to defend it in the Aztec Warfare match next week. He will be #1 and Mil Muertes will be #20. One vs All? Yes, except LUG will do it better.

LUCHA UNDERGROUND IS LOVE. LUCHA UNDERGROUND IS LIFE.

Reactions: Bort and Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Aztec Warfare next week feels like a damned war. Rey and El Dragon Azteca II debut and fight Black Lotus and Matanza, possibly with Joey Ryan and Cortez getting their shot at Dario. Mil wants revenge on Fenix and has Puma and Pentagon wanting to kill him. Cage will come in and kill dudes, while Johnny Mundo, Texano, King Cuerno and all the other uppercarders get their own stories and ahhhhhhhhhhh this is going to be so awesome!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Triple H snagging Cuerno.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Episode #8 was amazing!

- Fenix is shown looking at his Gift of the Gods Championship backstage, when suddenly Catrina appears and says she'll take Fenix's powers. So, they decide to make out. Catrina then informed Fenix that it was their final kiss because Mil will destroy the Fenix once and for all and she'll be brought back from the dead.

- Ivelisse, Angelico & Son of Havoc vs The Disciples of Death was a rock solid show opener. Even though the former trios champs never seemed to be at risk of losing their jobs here, this came off fine. The Disciples of Death were never going to be major threats, as they were just serving as Catrina/Mil's henchmen, and I'm glad Ivelisse, Angelico and Son of Havoc regained the trios titles. Also... Shout-out to Matt Striker for inventing a new acronym, by saying "Ivelisse has a history of LBIs."

- Prince Puma is seen working out, but then Johnny Mundo appears in his full dick mode. Mundo talked about Aztec Warfare and how it's his time to be the LUG champion and that it's his world. Puma was a bit agitated, so he punched through the heavy bag because he is a beast.

- Rey Mysterio and Dragon Azteca are about to celebrate and drink tequila because Azteca's training is finally complete. Then, ReyRey gives Azteca an invitation to The Temple, because he'll be competing in Aztec Warfare next week and Rey’s also coming with him.

- Texano vs Chavo Guerrero was a solid Bullrope match. All I can say is, the right man won. And The Crew are now face? Also, that dude in the crowd rubbing his chest all over after a hard chop from Texano cracked me up hard.

- Mil Muertes is pissed off and is destroying The Disciples in the locker room. It's pretty great. LOL'd so hard at Catrina saying "Spare him... *Mil throws him to the ground* Or not."

- 375 miles from Boyle Heights... MATANZA EMERGES FROM THE SHADOWS, BAYBAY! HOLY SHIT! HE LOOKS GREAT AND MENACING AND... WELL, HE IS THE FUCKING MONSTER MATANZA CUETO! :yay: Dario said they are ready to reclaim The Temple!

- Fenix vs Mil Muertes was an awesome main event! It was just manic and violent. Loved it! Marked for Fenix winning the LUG title! It was too good not to happen. :yay:

But, he'll have to defend it in the Aztec Warfare match next week. He will be #1 and Mil Muertes will be #20. One vs All? Yes, except LUG will do it better.

LUCHA UNDERGROUND IS LOVE. LUCHA UNDERGROUND IS LIFE.
Loved this episode....can't wait till next week

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just to bury him : (
Triple H has this guy high on his priority list. He'd push the guy. Maybe not to the top of the card, but certainly as their top latin star.

If anyone would bury him it is Vince. But even that I find unlikely. Cuerno has all they want, he's young, good looking, speaks fluent English (much better than Del Rio) and is well educated.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
:happy2:
tumblr_o4crs1GHSy1qlhou3o1_500.jpg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I've been enjoying getting these on iTunes instead of watching them on television... been fun and it's nice to have a show good enough that it's worth getting all the episodes

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Can someone post a spoiler? Idk what happened

Mil Muertes was immediately eliminated and Catrina went bonkers and even slapped Vampiro because Pentagon Jr had attacked Mil before he got in the ring.

Then the countdown clock continued for a 21st entrant and Dario Cueto appeared and reclaimed the Temple from Catrina. He introduced Matanza who came in and annihilated the 8 remaining guys in a manner even Brock Lesnar would respect and won the championship.

Reactions: Prince Bálor