Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
IZiAhhC.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The angry old man with a diamond studded pimp cane that can break cinder blocks... :lol1::lol1:: lol1:

REVENGE IS COMING

Reactions: Leo C and Bort

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What episode of LU are they on right now? Need to figure out how far behind I am lol.. all I know is it's been a couple of weeks.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Welp, move over Lesnar vs Rollins vs some other dude, new leader in the MOTY clubhouse. DAMN SON

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #20 was so stellar, I had a blast watching it!

- Son of Havoc vs Angelico was a fun, fast-paced match, I liked it! Son of Havoc had his first win in LUG? About time!

- Liked that backstage segment featuring Dario Cueto and Hernandez.

- Alberto El Patrón vs Texano in a Bullrope match for the AAA World title was uber-good, the match felt like it was a bit short, but still enjoyable, though.

- Dario Cueto introducing the new LUG championship before the ME was so cool. That title looks so bitchin', what a work of art!

- Prince Puma vs Cage in a Boyle Heights Street Fight for the Lucha Underground championship was so fucking grand, I loved every bit of it!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Apparently Cryme Time was at the most recent tapings looking for work, perhaps with LUG.

Snowman1

Reaction score
"Somehow I get the feeling that that CANE was loaded!" -Vampiro. March 25, 2015.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Lucha Underground is love, Lucha Underground is life!

Episode #21 was fabulous, I loved every bit of it.

- Loved the intro to the episode. The Trios Championship tournament sounds fun! Also, welcome to LUG, Mack and Killshot.

- Johnny Mundo vs Angelico was a really fun back-and-forth contest, I enjoyed it!

- The Black Lotus video package was cool, loved it.

- El Patron vs Mundo, please! I hope that backstage segment they had leads to a match some time in the near future.

- Drago vs Aerostar was good stuff.

- Angelico, Ivelisse and Havoc as a team? Can't wait for this!

- Big Ryck, The Mack & Killshot vs Sexy Star, Pentagon Jr. & Super Fly was so fun to watch.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Vamp describing Pentagon as lean is laughably wrong