Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #18 was stellar, I had a blast watching it.

- Pentagon, Jr. vs Argenis was good stuff, loved Pentagon's brutality once again.

- Liked Fenix/Catrina segment.

- Konnan's vignette was cool.

- Angelico vs Ivelisse was uber-good all the way through.

- Mil/Catrina in that backstage segment was cool.

- Mundo vs Cuerno in a first ever Cage Match was great, I loved it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Someone hit a chop on that cage match (I think Mundo) and Vamp just marked out. You could hear it in his voice and then they cut to him and he just had the biggest smile on his face. :dawg:
That Johnny interview was fine, but this "I worked for WWE and they buried me so they suck" gimmick, despite me not disagreeing with those who think so, is getting annoying. But at least it wasn't the sole point of the interview, so thumbs up.
Grave Consequences match shall be fun. Another cool thing about LUG is that it's very new, so when they do a gimmick which has understandably been done to death like cage or casket matches it is such a big deal there because it's a 1st time thing. A very fun show for new fans and old fans of wrestling.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
4wqg3Cc.jpg

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I had a really good time watching episode #19.

- Aerostar vs Drago was so good, enjoyed this stuff.

- Liked another hype video for Konnan's return.

- Big Ryck vs The Crew was alright.

- Fenix vs Mil Muertes ruled the fucking world! Prolly the best casket match I've ever seen!

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Probably?
:blackshock:
Name one better, I dare you.

Man, the latest edition of LUG was one of the very best hours of TV wrestling ever. Amazing delivery from top to bottom.

Main event was simply fucking amazing, it was a gnarly and surly lucha tussle. Hard-hitting blasts, mask ripping, Fenix bleeding buckets, brawling all over the place... Just perfect. Mesias was a vicious predator on a mission of ending Fenix's life, and Fenix was an excellent underdog in peril. He was bumping and selling like a motherfucker. What a tremendous piece of storytelling this was, easily the best match in company history. The taping reports were raving about this one, and I did expect a great match, but man oh man, they just blew my mind.

Reactions: Prince Bálor