Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #15 was alright. But it's cool that they've decided to take more time to focus on storylines than on the matches.

- Mil Muertes vs Chavo Guerrero was alright, but the mind games were good. I liked how they showed Mil's weakness; the absence of Catrina, and when she finally came down to the ring and started to toy with that rock and then disobeying him afterwards, it pretty much solidified the break-up of their union. Looking forward to seeing more of the Muertes/Fenix & Catrina feud.

- Ivelisse vs Angelico was fine. I wish it would've gotten more time, though. Can't wait for Ivelisse to finally ditch Son of Havoc.

- Super Fly vs Texano was too short, but still okay for what it was. Alberto coming out to kick his arse after the match was alright. Looking forward to the feud.

- I liked that backstage segment including Dario Cueto/Cage and Chavo. It's gonna be interesting to see how this 'I Quit!' storyline of Chavo's will turn out. You can't run away from death, Chavo. Mil Muertes is comin' to get ya, pal.

- Black Lotus finally discovering where DC's been keeping that monster has got me really interested in finding out who that person is.

- The Crew vs Sexy Star, Mascarita Sagrada & Pimpinela Escarlata was alright, I guess, it's served its purpose.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I have to say I'd be fine with Chavo quitting and that being that. Also loved Dario's impression of Johnny Ace and how furious Chavo got lolol
jabroni'd in every federation he works for

Reactions: Bort

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
this brand is very good it's by far the only one worth watching an entire hour for. TNA is a close 2nd but it still doesn't give me what lucha does. If aries left for lucha i'd never watch tna again. That being said lucha underground is really awesome.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I love how Texano Jr. came off as a total badass star, that interview with Vamp was great. The stuff with Black Lotus was awesome as well. The matches were either too short or average, but they served its purpose as every match advanced an angle:

Mil/Chavo - Mil/Fenix/Catrina
Ivelisse/Angelico - well, Ivelisse/Angelico/Havoc
Texano/SuperFly - to introduce Texano and add some fuel onto his beef with Patron
main event - Big Ryck coming back, the end is near for The Crew

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
UcALeUC.gif
2z5ln7d.gif

PC0kgdl.gif
4FizkVd.gif

6m48qQH.gif
NfvRmAY.gif

Its absolutely crazy that Ezekiel Jackson is one of the most interesting characters on a very good show isn't it?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #16 was fabulous, I had a blast watching it.

- Aero Star vs Drago was a fun, action-packed match. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more of these two going at it.

- Cage vs Prince Puma was so fucking awesome, I loved every bit of it!

- I enjoyed seeing Pentagon, Jr. destroying Vinny Massaro. Gotta love Pentagon, Jr!

- Johnny Mundo vs King Cuerno was another fucking awesome match I enjoyed watching. The post-match brawl was brutal, loved it!

Feed me more! Can't wait for next week.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Fuckin' A, man!

Also, I think I've read somewhere on Tumblr that LUG won't be airing for a few weeks. Any confirmation on this? Or let's wait till tomorrow and find out...