Lucha Underground on El Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm so thankful to be able to witness the awesomeness of PENTAGON JUNIOR.

NTbAYuv.gif

He's our generation's LA Park (original La Parka).

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Just finished up watching episode #13. It was another splendid episode, just like I thought it would be!
God, I'm truly, madly, deeply in love with this show!

- Angelico vs Son of Havoc (w/ Ivelisse) was soooo freakin' good, I really enjoyed it. Aaand the everlasting losing streak for Son of Havoc continues.

- Liked that backstage segment featuring Johnny Mundo & Dario Cueto.

- I liked the Cero Miedo vignette they aired about Pentagon, Jr. Nice stuff.

- Pentagon, Jr. vs Famous B was a real nice squash match. Damn, Package Piledriver followed by that submission move was brutal. Gotta love Pentagon, Jr.

- Wow, that backstage segment with DC talking to that 'monster' [I suppose] has got me really interested in who that person is, that key is prolly the way to unlocking DC's secret weapon and I'm curious to see what's the backstory to that monster DC's got locked in and that Asian chick [Black Lotus].

- Drago vs Aerostar was a fun-tastic, action-packed match. I loved it, this is how a 5 minute match is worked!

- That backstage segment featuring Fenix & Catrina was... Wow, hawt. She's such a gorgeous seducer. You're in trouble, Fenix.

- Johnny Mundo vs Cage was uber-awesome, I loved everything that played out in this one.

- Alberto 'El Patrón' is in the house (I mean, in the temple), perros! Sí, Sí, Sí! I loved that closing segment. So pumped about seeing him killing it in Lucha Underground!
tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo1_500.gif

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo2_500.gif

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo3_500.gif

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo4_500.gif

tumblr_nja6jzBPeV1snhdpvo5_r1_500.gif

- Looking forward to seeing more of this splendid show!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
My apologies if this is against the policy, but anyone know of a good place to D/L this awesomeness?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
My apologies if this is against the policy, but anyone know of a good place to D/L this awesomeness?

Kickass Torrents, mi hermano.

Or you could use watchwrestling. This episode has been uploaded in HD.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Kickass Torrents, mi hermano.

Or you could use watchwrestling. This episode has been uploaded in HD.

Was just checking WW and they don't have downloads from what I can see. :why: But thanks for the Kickass shout! Wonder what else they have... :hmm:

Oh, this is just on Youtube, that's easy enough.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Was just checking WW and they don't have downloads from what I can see. :why: But thanks for the Kickass shout! Wonder what else they have... :hmm:

Oh, this is just on Youtube, that's easy enough.

On ww, if you click on Movreel, you do have a DL option.

Well, if it's on YT, then all the better.

Enjoy the episode!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Reinforcements are coming.
Former AAA Cruiserweight Champion Jack Evans will be appearing on Lucha Underground in a few months. Apparently there’s already a storyline ready for him.

Top indie stars Willie Mack and Shane Strickland impressed Lucha Underground officials in their tryouts at last week’s tapings. Mack may be signing a deal soon but Strickland, former Olympic wrestler Jeff Cobb and former WWE Tough Enough participant Martin Causus have all signed with the promotion after the recent tryouts.

Causus, Strickland and Cobb are expected to get new names. Cobb will be starting as a regular on TV soon and the others will appear in the next few months.

(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/former-wwe-t...ers-coming-to-lucha-underground#ixzz3R57RvXvR

Happy for Mack if he signs. Strickland is meh so I don't care. And I have literally seen nothing from Cobb or Causus so I'll wait and see.

Evans will be sweet. Put him together with Angelico on TV and you have your first tag champs ready to go.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Evans is kewl, Mack is kewl and Strickland's alright.

As far as Cobb and Casaus go, I've never heard of 'em.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Lucha Underground has that magic ability to make EVERYONE look good. At this point they could sign Mr. Anderson and I wouldn't mind.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lucha Underground has that magic ability to make EVERYONE look good. At this point they could sign Mr. Anderson and I wouldn't mind.

They already turned Chavo into a somewhat-quality addition to the roster. They freshened up the heel authority figure, and got over something involving John Morrison talking.

There's literally nothing this company cannot do.

I still remember Jack Evans from the X-Division Showcase back in 2011. Two appearances made a bigger impact on me than most of TNA that year. So damn happy to see him again!