Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Somebody tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that's opportunistic scummy play lmao

i mean cp kinda looked random, but he tends to get by quite well on day 1's as scum/seen last game and this seems too in your face to be that. i wouldn't go there either.

what do you think of phen0m?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
did you read my posts? i did in fact comment on poyser. based on what i said why would you think im fine with lynching poyser? to summarize, i said i dont think his general demeanor/attitude was scum and the fact he was hedging his own alignment in scum reading me(and then voted me) seemed town too(altho the fact he went after NO ONE on his wagon isn't a great look becaues it just looks like he didn't want to annoy any of them after already accusing doddsy, but idk how he felt phen0m wasn't slimy as well).

also hider tends to self resolve, but im not putting stock in CLAIMS ANY MORE.
Easy, that last line of yours is all I wanted to see. Last time somebody claimed Hider d1 you refused to lynch them because "Hiders die" so all I wanted to see is if you'd show that much consistency.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i mean cp kinda looked random, but he tends to get by quite well on day 1's as scum/seen last game and this seems too in your face to be that. i wouldn't go there either.

what do you think of phen0m?
See one page earlier, I voted N0M and provided a case for why.

Showtime

Reaction score
Easy, that last line of yours is all I wanted to see. Last time somebody claimed Hider d1 you refused to lynch them because "Hiders die" so all I wanted to see is if you'd show that much consistency.

That last time the hider was jeff, who was scum, who I let live based on that shit claim.

2018 poyser claimed hider when I had him caught as scum, I said "they self-resolve", he night killed me and the rest of town left him around for ages.

I don't care about claims, at all. They do nothing but fuck over my reads.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That last time the hider was jeff, who was scum, who I let live based on that shit claim.

2018 poyser claimed hider when I had him caught as scum, I said "they self-resolve", he night killed me and the rest of town left him around for ages.

I don't care about claims, at all. They do nothing but fuck over my reads.
Sure, my point is that if you'd wanted to lynch Poyser despite his claim I woulda thought you were scum. Which isn't to say I necessarily think you're town merely because you've been consistent on that account.

Got thoughts on my case against N0M?

Showtime

Reaction score
Sure, my point is that if you'd wanted to lynch Poyser despite his claim I woulda thought you were scum. Which isn't to say I necessarily think you're town merely because you've been consistent on that account.

Got thoughts on my case against N0M?

That isn't being consistent. You just missed my point. Idc what anyone claims anymore. If I found poyser scummy I'd vote to lynch. Claims have no barring on my reads. They've done me literally no good for awhile.

And haven't read it yet

Ace

Reaction score
you kinda sound like you just copied what poyser said and all of it is inaccurate.

i want you to quote my posts and show my lack of town reads via my posts.

i never jumped in and out of the poyser stuff, i was at work and responding when i could. i also constantly did comment on his wagon.
I never said you had a lack of town reads, I said your style is to find town and work down whereas your play started with you sussing Tweet and voting him (ie direct scumhunting).

I have no doubt you'd still make town reads as scum as you're self-aware but the Tweet lynch early feels incongruous with your self-professed meta.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That isn't being consistent. You just missed my point. Idc what anyone claims anymore. If I found poyser scummy I'd vote to lynch. Claims have no barring on my reads. They've done me literally no good for awhile.

And haven't read it yet
Hm. Alright then.

Ace

Reaction score
I never said you had a lack of town reads, I said your style is to find town and work down whereas your play started with you sussing Tweet and voting him (ie direct scumhunting).

I have no doubt you'd still make town reads as scum as you're self-aware but the Tweet lynch early feels incongruous with your self-professed meta.
Also I should clarify I purposefully asked others for their views because I'm legitimately interested to see if others share my thoughts as I may be overselling the idea of you focusing on town reads and working from there.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I'm still tryna work Doddsy out, his play feels oversensitive and surprisingly "active" but my idea of his scum play is the exact opposite so i rly dno
What do you mean by oversensitive? I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Also what is your impression of my scum play?

did you read my posts? i did in fact comment on poyser. based on what i said why would you think im fine with lynching poyser? to summarize, i said i dont think his general demeanor/attitude was scum and the fact he was hedging his own alignment in scum reading me(and then voted me) seemed town too(altho the fact he went after NO ONE on his wagon isn't a great look becaues it just looks like he didn't want to annoy any of them after already accusing doddsy, but idk how he felt phen0m wasn't slimy as well).

also hider tends to self resolve, but im not putting stock in CLAIMS ANY MORE.
Poyser actually threw out like 4 different wagons when he was being voted so I dunno what you're talking about here either

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Magic was just wagoning me to bait people which is why I asked him if he actually thought it would work a second time. The first time produced some good discussion fwiw.

Ace

Reaction score
What do you mean by oversensitive? I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Also what is your impression of my scum play?

Poyser actually threw out like 4 different wagons when he was being voted so I dunno what you're talking about here either
You're a lot more vocal and reactive to stuff that people like Poyser have been saying whereas my perception of you is usually to lay low and coast to the mid-late game.

It feels weird to see you so vocal so early but I'm trying to work out what that means for your alignment

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do people have opinions on my takes regarding N0M and CP?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
You're a lot more vocal and reactive to stuff that people like Poyser have been saying whereas my perception of you is usually to lay low and coast to the mid-late game.

It feels weird to see you so vocal so early but I'm trying to work out what that means for your alignment
Me coasting is never really relative to anything other than how much time I have on hand and whether or not I can get into the thread before there's already 800 posts tbf

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m currently suffering with a broken tooth which is making me want to murder something, but will try catch up at work