Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
do you not think him suggesting it's scummy for me to "watch this happen from the sideline" is more a town mindset? it means he feels i look bad for not getting involved in a way to defend him, which is usually town hedging their own alignment in their accusation.

Could you elaborate on this point please?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I have some pretty consensus-y type reads, Flay and Evans town, Blaine does not look town

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Honestly im so miserable atm, im trying to read this stuff and its good content, but nothing is sinking in

• Sad
Reactions: Alco

Alco

Reaction score
So what do you think of my actual play the disregarding the emotion
I was not interested at all in the Tweet wagon and so neither was I in your vote on said wagon.
I thought your vote on Doddsy smelled of OMGUS tbh
Your read on Evans however, I think came about rather organically and I also share it, so those are plus points.

On balance I land null on you because once again I find it impossible to form a proper read on you.

:hogansun

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh poyser claimed hider, thats a shame cause I like his play :cry

Alco

Reaction score
Oh right the hider claim is a bit annoying too cause it's a go-to scum fake along with commuter

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In terms of phenom himself, like I said I’ve seen him do this exact kinda play as scum before but I know he’s also done it as town. I don’t really think he’s town but I don’t actively think he’s scum either (tho I think he’s more likely to be town if magic is scum). Magic also jumped off the blaine wagon quick

Ace

Reaction score
I was not interested at all in the Tweet wagon and so neither was I in your vote on said wagon.
I thought your vote on Doddsy smelled of OMGUS tbh
Your read on Evans however, I think came about rather organically and I also share it, so those are plus points.

On balance I land null on you because once again I find it impossible to form a proper read on you.

:hogansun
stinky hedging

Alco

Reaction score
I just can't remember the last time Phenom actually gave an actual reason for a vote this early in a game.

He always hammers the point home himself that he only gets useful as the game progresses, so that post stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why would it matter if you like my play lol

also I don’t think hider is a go to scum fake at all, it’s happened maybe a handful of times in 4 years lel

it’s also highly likely to be the only cop role

Alco

Reaction score
Magic's play hasn't really bothered me too much but this point by Tweet is interesting:
He also asked me for my opinion on N0M, I told him I gave it of my own accord a page back and he never commented on it, yet left with that N0M vote anyway.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You can assume theres a reason

Alco

Reaction score
man that avy cracks me up every time :heston

Ace

Reaction score
Why would it matter if you like my play lol

also I don’t think hider is a go to scum fake at all, it’s happened maybe a handful of times in 4 years lel

it’s also highly likely to be the only cop role
This is either baiting a cop claim or legitimate logic, and I don't see Poyser baiting a cop claim here as a play.