Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace

Reaction score
Do people have opinions on my takes regarding N0M and CP?

With Nom I could see him doing that as town too tbh, trying to be chilled but then realising he should probably give an opinion doesn't seem outside of his town wheelhouse

Me coasting is never really relative to anything other than how much time I have on hand and whether or not I can get into the thread before there's already 800 posts tbf
Possibly true, I still feel your play around someone of the level of Poyser is weirdly confident though given my understanding of your playstyle.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
With Nom I could see him doing that as town too tbh, trying to be chilled but then realising he should probably give an opinion doesn't seem outside of his town wheelhouse

Possibly true, I still feel your play around someone of the level of Poyser is weirdly confident though given my understanding of your playstyle.
I dunno about that either I fairly frequently read poyser scum correctly

Ace

Reaction score
Again, that may well be true, but I don't see you getting into the sort of discussion with Poyser that you did.

Tbf I'd have to read back as I can't remember how it started now and maybe you had no choice

Ace

Reaction score
Eh, jumping on Tweet with Magic is a bad look but he probably is

But this is a much worse look tbh

Vote Poyser

:francis
vote doddsy

yeah nah, that’s such a simplistic read and I’m not having it, sorry
Okay yeah I'm actually fairly confident Poyser is scum because that's woeful
Lmao fuck off m8
Also Doddsy is completely full of shit so I’d put that forward as a much better direction

1) literally votes me after agreeing with my read
2) voted me because I “followed magic on tweet” and it “was a bad look” which is not only shit, but there’s no nuance to that read whatsoever. It’s like that shit you just say because it’s repeated over and over, he hasn’t taken into account the player doing it, the situation around it or anything it’s just a generic, shit vote
3) he is now suddenly professing he’s confident I’m scum because i voted him lmao

c’mon boys
That third post isn't what I'd expect from you.

TBF that may be a good thing cos you so often turn out to be mafia that what I perceive to be "normal" for you is probably your scum meta lmao

Alco

Reaction score
In my head it's been a million years since Nom actually provided reasons for voting anyone, so yea I think he's a good direction. I don't know why he'd do the "in all seriousness" bit, he never does that early in games.

vote Phenom

The Tweety baby saw the same thing I reckon so he's good in my book

Alco

Reaction score
I also think Doddsy looks town from the Poyser/Doddsy exchange. I don't get how he'd look riled up or emotion or sensitive, I didn't get that impression at all lol.

Poyser on the other hand is an annoying case as always. He acts like he's stung by a bee and he appears riled up but the annoying part is he does this as scum (when I was in a team with him) as well as town. He acted similarly in the Odo/Poyser fight recently for example. Ugh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Magic was just wagoning me to bait people which is why I asked him if he actually thought it would work a second time. The first time produced some good discussion fwiw.
He didn’t even try and generate discussion out of it this time tho

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lmao fuck off you pretty much just read me scum every game.... other than the other game where I was actually scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Happy with my magic vote tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also think Doddsy looks town from the Poyser/Doddsy exchange. I don't get how he'd look riled up or emotion or sensitive, I didn't get that impression at all lol.

Poyser on the other hand is an annoying case as always. He acts like he's stung by a bee and he appears riled up but the annoying part is he does this as scum (when I was in a team with him) as well as town. He acted similarly in the Odo/Poyser fight recently for example. Ugh.
So what do you think of my actual play the disregarding the emotion

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He didn’t even try and generate discussion out of it this time tho
Yeah the second time I found pretty weird. Overall I'm pretty null on Magic.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He kept saying he’s getting plenty of reads and doesn’t wanna get involved because of that, yet then he’s trying to argue that he did get involved, then he’s trying to argue that we shouldn’t expect him to get involved anyway, it’s all a bit bizarre

his phenom vote sealed it for me. He kept repeating that he found phenom scummy from my wagon, even threw some mild shade on me for NOT finding phenom slimy (which isn’t entirely true) yet instead of voting this guy he found funny he kept saying you (tweet) were the best wagon despite you only having 2 posts. Then you show up and vote phenom and he follows as if he endorses it. So uh he’s just followed the guy he was voting and saying was the best wagon, and only voted the guy he kept repeating was scummy after somebody else did. Doesn’t really sound like town leader magic does it

bet: magic didn’t vote phenom earlier because he didn’t want to kill my wagon. He voted recently because all the new people that weighed in said they thought I was town and my lynch was looking less likely

there’s no reason he wouldn’t have voted phenom earlier based on his own posts. Tweet wasn’t around and had 2 posts ffs. There’s no reason at all

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He also asked me for my opinion on N0M, I told him I gave it of my own accord a page back and he never commented on it, yet left with that N0M vote anyway.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
To add to that, he keeps repeating that he largely things im town, so if he’s got a town read that’s being wagoned and especially when it’s one of the better players, why WOULDNT he try to start a counter wagon on somebody he actually thinks is scum?

he can’t say that’s what he was trying to do with tweet, because he just said himself he was never expecting that to go anywhere

Instead he just made some bizarre post about waiting for Odo’s counter wagon, which is again pretty much just staying on the sidelines