Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Claim or I'm putting you in EXECUTE range
Oh no wow I was actually right this time, this is like your 5th post of the game and you didn't talk about Poyser or any of the guys pushing him at all up to this point. In fact you're voting Evans who kicked off the Poyser wagon so how can you demand a claim from Poyser while you're allegedly suspicious of a guy who's wagoning him?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
You know life with me is like a rollercoaster, it's got a weight restriction.

Can you point me to posts of yours where you talked about your opinions on those guys or any indication of how you got to have those opinions?
no? I was reading back and thinking these things and then acted accordingly. I don't need to write everything down in a journal. bizarre expectation

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Oh no wow I was actually right this time, this is like your 5th post of the game and you didn't talk about Poyser or any of the guys pushing him at all up to this point. In fact you're voting Evans who kicked off the Poyser wagon so how can you demand a claim from Poyser while you're allegedly suspicious of a guy who's wagoning him?
the evans vote was a joke reference to last game where I immediately voted him after his first post as his scummate

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
the evans vote was a joke reference to last game where I immediately voted him after his first post as his scummate
Even if I generously accept this to be true, you got a post in there while talking to Poyser where you seem positively proud to tell him your vote is still on Evans. If by that point you're allegedly oh so sure that Poyser is scum, why are you still voting Evans?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
ok tweet my friend let me outline this for you

I make this post at around 230 pm my time, poyser has yet to post in the thread
vote evans
poyser enters shortly after, I haven't posted since my evans vote
So flay is probably town right?
a hundred posts later (most of them poyser's) and I finally come back around 430. read back, see all of poyser's posts, get pinged, and see poyser ask for my thoughts.
Can’t decide if I should claim before I go to sleep or not lol but I probably won’t as I’d rather wait for Odo and cp to weigh in
I tell him to claim
Claim or I'm putting you in EXECUTE range
according to you it is ODD that I did not first put together some big "HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ON POYSER" post prior to answering him lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Even if I generously accept this to be true, you got a post in there while talking to Poyser where you seem positively proud to tell him your vote is still on Evans. If by that point you're allegedly oh so sure that Poyser is scum, why are you still voting Evans?
generously lmao that was clearly what it was, evans didn't even say anything possibly alignment indicative

CraigPelton

Reaction score
tweet bullshitting and grasping at straws rn, likely scum

CraigPelton

Reaction score

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
ok tweet my friend let me outline this for you

I make this post at around 230 pm my time, poyser has yet to post in the thread
poyser enters shortly after, I haven't posted since my evans vote
a hundred posts later (most of them poyser's) and I finally come back around 430. read back, see all of poyser's posts, get pinged, and see poyser ask for my thoughts.

I tell him to claim
according to you it is ODD that I did not first put together some big "HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS ON POYSER" post prior to answering him lol
My point is that you coming in and telling the guy who's under pressure to claim like you did looks opportunistic and scummy. You're now claiming that you had reasons for this but you hadn't provided any of those reasons at the time so yeah idk why you want me to act like I can read your mind and infer reasons for your play that you never bothered to outline.

Showtime

Reaction score
Poyser's probably town and im the GOAT of reading Poyser so lets get those votes off.

Agree with Tweet that Evans / Poyser smells like town-town.

TBHeston I wouldn't mind more thoughts on Magic because his play is self-professed to be "find townies and then use POE" whereas his play around Tweet kinda feels like the opposite, also given my townread of Poyser his weird play of jumping in and out of the conversation feels like someone trying to hedge his bets.

you kinda sound like you just copied what poyser said and all of it is inaccurate.

i want you to quote my posts and show my lack of town reads via my posts.

i never jumped in and out of the poyser stuff, i was at work and responding when i could. i also constantly did comment on his wagon.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Somebody tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that's opportunistic scummy play lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
why do I have to WEIGH IN what is this a prize fight? I read back and he pinged me and I was agreeing with what doddsy and phenom were putting down.

i keep getting this to and it's weird to me why anyone expects i have some hard set read on poyser on what was happening or why at all id be interested in...well i dont even understand what they thought i should be doing.

Showtime

Reaction score

did you read my posts? i did in fact comment on poyser. based on what i said why would you think im fine with lynching poyser? to summarize, i said i dont think his general demeanor/attitude was scum and the fact he was hedging his own alignment in scum reading me(and then voted me) seemed town too(altho the fact he went after NO ONE on his wagon isn't a great look becaues it just looks like he didn't want to annoy any of them after already accusing doddsy, but idk how he felt phen0m wasn't slimy as well).

also hider tends to self resolve, but im not putting stock in CLAIMS ANY MORE.