Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gude morninge

Flay is just town ya?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That being said with this Poyser-Evans argument going on, I'm not really getting scum vibes from Poyser in that exchange. I think scum Poyser would actually push Evans instead of taking the route of "I'm not even pushing you" and "I disagree with you but you're probably town anyway". Those just don't feel like things scum Poyser would say or do. I think scum Poyser would be way more likely to push a case that isn't there and trying to bullshit his way through it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yeah Poyser/Evans looks t/t to me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i still endorse my tweet wagon out of everyone that has posted so far.
Why would you expect people to follow a wagon on a guy who made 2 posts and went to sleep?

Showtime

Reaction score
Why would you expect people to follow a wagon on a guy who made 2 posts and went to sleep?

i didnt expect anyone to follow it. did something give you the impression i did expect it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Idk if CP is just high again or what but none of his posts make any sense to me.

Which... last game he was my top town read and was actually scum. Sooo in summary... what the fuck?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i didnt expect anyone to follow it. did something give you the impression i did expect it.
How about the fact you literally said you still endorse your wagon on me, you think that's something that could give the impression that you want people to follow?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i still think we should be voting tweet but he's not around so that's kinda hard to push.
In fact you did it again just a few hours ago lol. I get that creating wagons is good and that basically everything that transpired so far is due to that early wagon on me, but I guess my questions are
1. Do you think this is gonna work a second time?
2. Why would you ask me why I think you want people to follow you when it's crystal clear that that's the case?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Magic would you or would you not lynch Poyser atm?