Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
How about the fact you literally said you still endorse your wagon on me, you think that's something that could give the impression that you want people to follow?

if i wanted people to follow id push it harder during the time. i didnt really care what was happening as something was happening.

In fact you did it again just a few hours ago lol. I get that creating wagons is good and that basically everything that transpired so far is due to that early wagon on me, but I guess my questions are
1. Do you think this is gonna work a second time?
2. Why would you ask me why I think you want people to follow you when it's crystal clear that that's the case?

1) no, never thought it would otherwise id push stronger. just wanting to let people know it's an option!

2) because i didnt expect people to follow me. you used the word "expect". there was no use pushing you until you came back into the thread as i dont expect anyone to follow my gut feeling on that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh so this is about that one little word "expect" is it. Alright fair.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
flay is town too. :WOW

@PHEN0M why do you think poyser is scum? And with such certainty at that.
Feels right chief.
do you not think him suggesting it's scummy for me to "watch this happen from the sideline" is more a town mindset? it means he feels i look bad for not getting involved in a way to defend him, which is usually town hedging their own alignment in their accusation.
But in all seriousness, the way he’s posting feels similar to Doctor Who to me. Dont ask for specifics but just know that i know how he’s played feels scummy to me. It seemed like a decent place to park a vote at the time i did to see how it played out and that’s lead me to feeling good about keeping it on him with his subsequent posts.
I think this interaction was pretty awkward out of N0M, like he's sure Poyser is scum and gives his sort of usual "he scum coz he scum" kinda reasoning, but then when Magic questions him on the read, N0M makes this post where he seems to be stuck between qualifying his vote but still trying to lean into his "I know because I know" shtick and it just strikes me as forced in this instance.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ehh this is shit
how so I wanted a claim and got it but didn't want to put POYSER in execute range on DAY 1 when most people hadn't even shown up. turns out he's the hider? uhhh you're fucking welcome

CraigPelton

Reaction score
no hostility btw just being indignant for a laugh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
how so I wanted a claim and got it but didn't want to put POYSER in execute range on DAY 1 when most people hadn't even shown up. turns out he's the hider? uhhh you're fucking welcome
The part that's shit is you come in and demand a claim when as far as I can tell, you hadn't weighed in on Poyser or the people pushing him at all, so just taking that "I want yo claim" stance looks opportunistic.

Ace

Reaction score
Poyser's probably town and im the GOAT of reading Poyser so lets get those votes off.

Agree with Tweet that Evans / Poyser smells like town-town.

TBHeston I wouldn't mind more thoughts on Magic because his play is self-professed to be "find townies and then use POE" whereas his play around Tweet kinda feels like the opposite, also given my townread of Poyser his weird play of jumping in and out of the conversation feels like someone trying to hedge his bets.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The part that's shit is you come in and demand a claim when as far as I can tell, you hadn't weighed in on Poyser or the people pushing him at all, so just taking that "I want yo claim" stance looks opportunistic.
why do I have to WEIGH IN what is this a prize fight? I read back and he pinged me and I was agreeing with what doddsy and phenom were putting down.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I didn't care for that execute stuff btw, that's not what my point is at all.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
you make it sound like I was around and posting about other stuff during that time and then randomly decided "poyser must claim" lol, incorrect

Ace

Reaction score
I'm still tryna work Doddsy out, his play feels oversensitive and surprisingly "active" but my idea of his scum play is the exact opposite so i rly dno

Ace

Reaction score
oh and phenom nfi tbh, need more.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why do I have to WEIGH IN what is this a prize fight? I read back and he pinged me and I was agreeing with what doddsy and phenom were putting down.
You know life with me is like a rollercoaster, it's got a weight restriction.

Can you point me to posts of yours where you talked about your opinions on those guys or any indication of how you got to have those opinions?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ugh lemme just reread CPs posts before I embarrass myself :side: