Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Do you have an opinion on N0M or the arguments being presented against him?

erm, I think Alcos point is fair, but im not sure how indicative of anything it is?

Off topic, Im finding it hard to believe Magics stance on claims (the hider) evolved from 'We're not lynching a hider day 1' in whatever game that was where jeff was being obnoxious, to now where hes made a point of saying it doesnt bother him, but thinks poyser is probably town anyway, in which case why make that distinction in the first place?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
erm, I think Alcos point is fair, but im not sure how indicative of anything it is?

Off topic, Im finding it hard to believe Magics stance on claims (the hider) evolved from 'We're not lynching a hider day 1' in whatever game that was where jeff was being obnoxious, to now where hes made a point of saying it doesnt bother him, but thinks poyser is probably town anyway, in which case why make that distinction in the first place?
Yeah idk what the point ultimately was either, I just stamped it all off as NAI and that was about the end of it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The N0M bus? Tell me more :cozy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yeah ok blaine is scum lol

vote blaine

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
how is it NAI
I could see him make that sorta point as either alignment is what I'm saying, and since he doesn't seem to be using it as an excuse to wagon you despite your claim - which that is something I'd find outright scummy - I don't really care all that much about it all.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Incidentally, if blaine does happen to be scum, I'd say magic looks pretty bad off of that flip

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I could see him make that sorta point as either alignment is what I'm saying, and since he doesn't seem to be using it as an excuse to wagon you despite your claim - which that is something I'd find outright scummy - I don't really care all that much about it all.
Seems like he is using it as an excuse to keep lynching me on the table though. Like he has kept saying he thinks Im town but he's never tried to discourage my lynch nor as I pointed out earlier, did he even attempt to form a counterwagon on someone he actually thinks is scum

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Seems like he is using it as an excuse to keep lynching me on the table though. Like he has kept saying he thinks Im town but he's never tried to discourage my lynch nor as I pointed out earlier, did he even attempt to form a counterwagon on someone he actually thinks is scum

Tbh I can understand that thought process tho. When you have, or feel you have control of the thread, its to your benefit to let things play out usually, as when push comes to shove, you can just put your foot down and get the game back to where you want it to go. I do this as town all the time

Oh yeah, and vote blaine

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well he's still on record saying that he thinks you're town on play, and backtracking from that position in order to lynch you would look bad enough in its own right, so I'm not too alarmed by him not literally going "we never lynch the Hider here because Hiders die" this time around.

About that not discouraging your lynch stuff, I can see both sides of the argument tbh. I can see why you would be sus of him for not defending you, but I can also understand him saying that it's simply not his job to defend someone of your caliber. Which I think he said something to that effect a while back? Might be wrong here.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well he's still on record saying that he thinks you're town on play, and backtracking from that position in order to lynch you would look bad enough in its own right, so I'm not too alarmed by him not literally going "we never lynch the Hider here because Hiders die" this time around.

About that not discouraging your lynch stuff, I can see both sides of the argument tbh. I can see why you would be sus of him for not defending you, but I can also understand him saying that it's simply not his job to defend someone of your caliber. Which I think he said something to that effect a while back? Might be wrong here.
Its not really his lack of defence of me thats my problem tho, its more that he sat there and let me get under more and more pressure despite reading me town, and kept his vote parked on a player that posted twice that, in his own words, he never expected to go anywhere. All the while, he was giving reasons to read phen0m scum but didnt vote him

Then he follows on blaine, and then jumps off as soon as he can to follow on PHEN0M, someone who really, he should have already been voting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tbh I can understand that thought process tho. When you have, or feel you have control of the thread, its to your benefit to let things play out usually, as when push comes to shove, you can just put your foot down and get the game back to where you want it to go. I do this as town all the time

Oh yeah, and vote blaine
Even when you have a direction that you think is much better?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I wanna wagon like 3 people rn. Let's get claims from Blaine and N0M at least imo.