Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Even when you have a direction that you think is much better?

If theres typically inactive but coherent players who are actually playing, and time isnt a problem, sure

Dont ask me to provide an example of this cause i dont have one off the top of my head :heston , but I know ive been intentionally patient and slowplayed reads to that effect before. Cant go 100mph all the time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok, thats fine. I just find it pretty bizarre coming from magic. Like why keep pointing out you think PHEN0M is scummy if you're not gonna try and actually start a wagon on him. Like he obviously didn't want to start a counter wagon for a reason, and I think its because he wanted the pressure to keep building on me, and for someone like CP/you to decide you still wanted to lynch me despite the claim, which is why he played down the claim contradicting his stance last time it was claimed. Im sure then he would have "tried and failed" to lynch somebody else once somebody with real clout decided to take up my wagon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This was all after I'd claimed, so I dont really buy letting the wagon play out as a motivation by that point

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
At work and riding through won't be able to fully read through for about 8 hours but will try and spot read.

From my glance I saw votes on Blaine, CP, and Phenom if what I saw was correct. I have about 20 minutes right now as I have my clients on a bus.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Why phenom over Evans? Wat
evans just voted junk last game and was pretty much banned from the get go. he did not go heavily after junk, he literally talked mostly about tfw and then voted junk. it didnt make any sense, but this game was not really similar to that game.

Eh the whole 'Poyser's shading me' thing when it wasn't really the case stinks

Could easily be a bus

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ok, thats fine. I just find it pretty bizarre coming from magic. Like why keep pointing out you think PHEN0M is scummy if you're not gonna try and actually start a wagon on him. Like he obviously didn't want to start a counter wagon for a reason, and I think its because he wanted the pressure to keep building on me, and for someone like CP/you to decide you still wanted to lynch me despite the claim, which is why he played down the claim contradicting his stance last time it was claimed. Im sure then he would have "tried and failed" to lynch somebody else once somebody with real clout decided to take up my wagon

Yep, thats entirely plausible too. The biggest wrench in that theory for me is that I think CPs certainty wasn't backed up by his play - do you have any thoughts on CP btw?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Like, I like Flays post on your entrances and it makes him pretty obvious town to me cause as hes just not doing that as scum, but its out of date. Being nice or hostile isnt your achilles heel as scum, its a bit more specific than that

I feel CP should know that too

Chloe B

Reaction score
lmao got more scum reads than town reads at this point

Chloe B

Reaction score
What have you got so far? ALso jump on Blaine if you arent already pls

Poyser
Evans if Poyser is scum
could do CP as well

I liked Doddsy earlier around his Poyser play

I could vote Blaine but eh I don't wanna let this Poyser thing go, there's more to be had from his flip

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yep, thats entirely plausible too. The biggest wrench in that theory for me is that I think CPs certainty wasn't backed up by his play - do you have any thoughts on CP btw?
Yeah I think I pointed out at the time that he was just egging shit on without actually doing anything himself, like he was clearly just trying to wind me up. The thing is I'd see him as more likely to employ this tactic as town. Last time he was scum he definitely tried to stay on my good side and read me town, liked my posts, agreed with me etc. Obv not saying he would do that every time he's scum, but the whole gaslighting thing just kinda seems more like his town self than I'd associate with his scum play

That was my gut take on it anyway