Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
Like, I like Flays post on your entrances and it makes him pretty obvious town to me cause as hes just not doing that as scum, but its out of date. Being nice or hostile isnt your achilles heel as scum, its a bit more specific than that

I feel CP should know that too

Gonna have to disagree here as progressing the game is never out of date

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser
Evans if Poyser is scum
could do CP as well

I liked Doddsy earlier around his Poyser play

I could vote Blaine but eh I don't wanna let this Poyser thing go, there's more to be had from his flip
You're not gonna be flipping me lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
(being nicer as scum was something that actually used to be a thing with me, but I noticed it and adapted)

Chloe B

Reaction score
(being nicer as scum was something that actually used to be a thing with me, but I noticed it and adapted)

nah the whole "extra chromosome" and "fucking moron" thing earlier looked pretty forced and the fact you used it as a defence was :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
nah the whole "extra chromosome" and "fucking moron" thing earlier looked pretty forced and the fact you used it as a defence was :pogba
I didnt use it as a defence lmao, you are the one that tried to say i was being more conversational and nice was a scum tell for me and something I was doing this game, and I pointed out that you're either wrong or lying

Chloe B

Reaction score
I didnt use it as a defence lmao, you are the one that tried to say i was being more conversational and nice was a scum tell for me and something I was doing this game, and I pointed out that you're either wrong or lying

I didn't say nice :pogba

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like you posted all these quotes of me not being aggressive, and completely neglected to quote the posts where I was being hostile and aggressive which renders your entire case obsolete. Not to mention I've said more than once now that the previous posts you used from my town game were not my first handful of posts and even told you how to go and find the first posts I made that game and you haven't because you wanna think you're right, even though what you're saying has no merit because of the cherry picked nature of well.... everything you've presented

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like its easy to make a statement, and then back it up by quoting all of the quotes that back up your statement and ignoring all the posts that contradict it. That's not scumhunting that's just shoehorning a certain narrative

Chloe B

Reaction score
Like you posted all these quotes of me not being aggressive, and completely neglected to quote the posts where I was being hostile and aggressive which renders your entire case obsolete. Not to mention I've said more than once now that the previous posts you used from my town game were not my first handful of posts and even told you how to go and find the first posts I made that game and you haven't because you wanna think you're right, even though what you're saying has no merit because of the cherry picked nature of well.... everything you've presented

they still follow the same pattern lol

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
:swaggyp

I don't know what's fishy about what I asked. I saw Phenom had votes and was ben pushed, I asked why

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Already did

up to you to show how you deviated from the pattern in those games
:heston

Its not up to me to show anything mate, you're the one trying to get me lynched

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And if you're not gonna bother listening to anything I say then lets try it a different way

You said there's "lots to be had" from my flip

So what happens to your reads if I flip town? Where they at?