Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thanks for proving my point :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote

Jeff since Odo showing up has looked a lot calmer with a more experienced sounding board around it seems and his questions are more direct like I'm used to from town Jeff.

And a post from Odo actually flicked a switch in my brain that picked this up on the read back. The inconsistency around "I'm not lynching the hider" to the joking then part joking about the lynch and stating that an outed hider is bad for town which I addressed was obviously odd BUT, Odo has said it's likely gonna be a policy lynch and to prove his role.

Why doesn't Tweet use that? He even refers to the role being investigative (if someone can explain how it is, that'd be swell. Last game we had with a hider was Banez and if he hid behind scum, he died. Is this normal?) instead of tying his shoes together and tripping over them.

Nothing from Tweets post other than "the hider is bad for town" has actually spoken for the benefit of town in any way and seems more intent on covering himself up which feels out of character from town Tweets in my experience. @Odo your thoughts on this would be great if you could.

Basically, Town Tweets surely wants results from Barry as opposed to cracking jokes about lynching him and bickering with Jeff about opening posts, right?

This doesn't add up, could you explain why you wouldn't want to lynch the hider today but an outed hider does more harm to town than it does good?
Come on man, I even put a :jade at the end of that sentence and you still take it for real smh
Hello pals

@Grim Cornette gonna be hilarious if you thought you were safe with a hider claim when :rippedcal here remembers smarks tendencies as a host and his penchant for scum hiders

Id probably say get your result(s) and then policy lynch

Come on man, I even put a :jade at the end of that sentence and you still take it for real smh
The Hider usually relies on stealth for his first usage at the very least, the fact his role is out there now means that any post he makes during nighttime can be a hint on how he uses his role, and scum can exploit this for a double kill.
The part where I said I wanna lynch him was the joke, the rest is still accurate, an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good.

I know this is the pals era but you can't tell me that this is actually the best you can do in terms of rebuttal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
be a lad and throw a vote down :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
c89782c9ad1415f0da37f504df2877ff.jpg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeff you're saying I was the one making accusations and assumptions and you're sitting in a glass house. You were the one who ASSUMED that that one little part of my sarcastic post was in fact not sarcastic but meant completely seriously, so you could ACCUSE me of spitting non-facts in order to not have to tell you what I was gonna talk about.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So we're getting caught up on a joke post now and using it to explain why someone is scummy :WOW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Since Odo has brought up EV/Tweet theory, I remembered this post. I also did see that EV was pushing Tweet on a few things and straight up called some of his points hogwash, yet as Odo said, still felt comfortable keeping his vote on me. Almost like he didn't actually want a counter push, just the appearance of questioning his motives.

And really, out of all of EVs post, outside of the "trap" point, all his other points are either in my favour of the argument, or calling out tweet/barry.

You (EV) also just said I "oddly" spent time defending the NIGHT POSTING thing, when that's factually incorrect. You were there. Tweet was the one harping on about how it was scummy and throwing accusations and making assumptions. He brought it up over and over again after I gave him a perfectly logical explanation. To say I was the one to behave oddly there is just untrue, and you yourself were confused by Tweet's reactions at the time. So again, why is your conclusion that I am the one to go after still? DO you still believe I'm somehow trying to distance myself from Barry after pushing him most of the night until I simply had enough of Tweet's nonsense?

I've pretty much answered this with Odo.

I felt the direction over your weird traps was a stronger play than the WIFOM around Tweet being irritated (and saying as much) and trying to direct a vote on him over his meta which I had no confidence in. I questioned his points and Tweets is still pretty much null, going into a slight scum lean for me on readbacks.

re: the last paragraph: What? Show me that post please. I can't find it on a quick glance back at my posts. I've called the whole bickering silly on both sides lol and obvs you've posted this a bit early as I've just unvoted you and given reasonings. I also addressed this with Odo that I was going to be reading back and asking you more questions from said read back now that it's not 5am in the morning and I'm awake & fresh.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff you're saying I was the one making accusations and assumptions and you're sitting in a glass house. You were the one who ASSUMED that that one little part of my sarcastic post was in fact not sarcastic but meant completely seriously, so you could ACCUSE me of spitting non-facts in order to not have to tell you what I was gonna talk about.

:deandre breh. again, I asked if you read the op. you really still making a mountain out of a molehill. I think we also need to close this chapter of discussion, because I'm getting to the point where I want to openly mock you for how long you have chosen to drag this out.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote

Jeff since Odo showing up has looked a lot calmer with a more experienced sounding board around it seems and his questions are more direct like I'm used to from town Jeff.

And a post from Odo actually flicked a switch in my brain that picked this up on the read back. The inconsistency around "I'm not lynching the hider" to the joking then part joking about the lynch and stating that an outed hider is bad for town which I addressed was obviously odd BUT, Odo has said it's likely gonna be a policy lynch and to prove his role.

Why doesn't Tweet use that? He even refers to the role being investigative (if someone can explain how it is, that'd be swell. Last game we had with a hider was Banez and if he hid behind scum, he died. Is this normal?) instead of tying his shoes together and tripping over them.

Nothing from Tweets post other than "the hider is bad for town" has actually spoken for the benefit of town in any way and seems more intent on covering himself up which feels out of character from town Tweets in my experience. @Odo your thoughts on this would be great if you could.

Basically, Town Tweets surely wants results from Barry as opposed to cracking jokes about lynching him and bickering with Jeff about opening posts, right?
Use what? What would you like me to do?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So we're getting caught up on a joke post now and using it to explain why someone is scummy :WOW

If you're referring me to me unvoting and asking questions from more experienced players then this is a bit of an exaggeration don't you think?

Pretty much what you did last night to try and undermine questions at you lol.

That's why people are reading you scum :pals:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What specifically has given you firm town feelings? I've seen your post about 92 posts and none setting off alarm bells, but anything specifically you've looked at and gone "yup, that's town to me"?

A good number of Jeffs posts were arguments over whether Tweet read the OP or not amongst other odd things. Whilst a highly active Jeff is usually indicative of town Jeff, his posts usually carry more substance than an unnecessary amount of bickering with Tweet and not much direction against his actual vote target (although Barry disappeared immediately after his claim, so it's hard to say what else he could have done lol)

This is the phrase I had pinged in my head. You're implying it was odd of me regarding the OP when HE was the one insisting it meant anything...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok gonna try and do a little bit of reading now

Anybody wanna provide some cliffs in addition?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:deandre breh. again, I asked if you read the op. you really still making a mountain out of a molehill. I think we also need to close this chapter of discussion, because I'm getting to the point where I want to openly mock you for how long you have chosen to drag this out.
You still don't get my actual point or rather choose not to see it. Even if I hadn't read the OP, why would that result in me assuming that there's no night posting in this game? Please make the connection for me. If you can't, you're just proving that you're talking out of your ass on this issue.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This is the phrase I had pinged in my head. You're implying it was odd of me regarding the OP when HE was the one insisting it meant anything...

No, you're reading into this too much. I'm not at all implying it was odd of just you at all. I'm implying the whole subject was odd and based off of nothing. It just came in a post where I was finding out why Odo gave you such a firm town read.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Evans I literally explained to you why I said the things I said about Barrys claim and here you are asking about the same issue again. Like I can't do anything other than refer you to the post I made yesterday where you seemed to get what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.