Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Quantity of posts, him picking up the same issue as I did with Lethals posts, him being opposed to Tweet whose posts I like less and less

if you have these concerns, why not question him further?

I'm reading back and certainly will but I'll also question someone giving the person I'm voting a firm town read to try and understand why.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Odo I think I'm gonna have you elaborate on exactly what it is you like about Jeffs posts and what it is you dislike about mine. Similarities to that other scum game of his aside, do you think his early double TRAP looked like good town play on its own merit?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm reading back and certainly will but I'll also question someone giving the person I'm voting a firm town read to try and understand why.

I mean, sure

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Apart from the Lethal town read which I think is too generous I'm pretty fine with Aces reads list. I can see why he would think of KIF the way he does, don't think they ever played with one another.

Reactions: Poyser

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo I think I'm gonna have you elaborate on exactly what it is you like about Jeffs posts and what it is you dislike about mine. Similarities to that other scum game of his aside, do you think his early double TRAP looked like good town play on its own merit?

I certainly don't think theres anything wrong with it? Its Day 1, make something happen.

I'll probably have to do this in multiple parts, so here goes.

Taking suggestions for fun Star Wars related Post Restrictions for me to fake for a goof :cozy
I wanted to do an R2D2 post restriction but that one feels a bit too heavy on the restriction part
I gotta add I watched maybe one Star Wars movie in my life so you gotta specify what any given suggestion actually entails.

I did understand the underlying suggestion here tho :francis

vote Barry

I dont think any of this is for anyones benefit except your own

Yea no KIF isn't claiming for no reason. However I will say that any measure you take to get yourself out of POE is gonna be welcome.

As I said, I think this reeks of GOODGUYism

More to follow.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote tweet
Vote Mitch
Big time Lethal play here:

Vote: Ace Dalton

Bit of a stretch to suggest thoughts over fabrications based off a baseless argument. Very vague assumption of Jeff's play and doesn't provide the same confidence in a read of Jeff that he does for Tweet. Gives me a town pass for my claim, um, sure, but it holds little weight. Making observations of KIF's 'filler' posts just seems a forceful way of ISO'ing someone who won't provide much opposition to it. Not sure how he rationalises EV being possible scum by inserting himself into that Jeff/Tweets discussion, as anyone reading it would have tried to steer it away. Doesn't explain why CP 'trying hard' makes him uncomfortable.

Town lean over OMB being overly cautious of his eventual claim?

IMO it just seems posting for posting sake and trying to form connections and ideas that just aren't there

e29ac6812fc99708e218ed29e91de767c9d19ede.png

A Demo God Production of Skywalker Saga Mafia
The surviving members of the resistance face the First Order once again,
and the legendary conflict between the Jedi and the Sith reaches its peak bringing the Skywalker saga to its end.

source.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Tweet (1) - Jeff Valley Driver
Christian Cage (1) - Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver (3) - PHEN0M, E-V, Tweet
Mitch-a-Roonie (1) - Odo
Ace Dalton (2) - Lethal Banks

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Monday, Aug 31st, at 7:00 PM ET.

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ill just throw in a counter argument here

For you to believe Jeff was scum, youd have to think he doesn't learn. Ive no objection to using tier 5 tendencies as a guideline, but Jeff isnt tier 5, so pursuing something this overt doesnt land with me at all

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
10 votes for a lynch Smark AFAIK?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well that's what he's trying to sell us but I'm not buying. Are you?

I think it's far too early for conspiracy theory of this magnitude and I highly discourage it, I've done it in the past and it's literally never ever been a good thing. I'm taking this whole ordeal as a surefire tell that Barry and Jeff as well as you and Jeff aren't co-scum, because distancing this way early into d1 is a dumbass play for one reason - the SK. If your goal is to distance from your scummate to have one "confirmed" townie in case one flips, that's a prime target for the SK to get rid of. It's a play without longevity and I'd like to think that Jeff knows this.

Like, in this post, you give credit to Jeff for being able to plan ahead ... can you see my problem here?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
His attitude seems to be more in line with how he behaves as town, like he seems pretty impudent and not very amicable. There's also obviously his claim, which... frankly puzzles me cause it's a good role and I got no idea why he would just out it with no pressure on him whatsoever. But at the very least I'm not about to lynch the Hider today.
Part of me wants to lynch Barry cause an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good :jade
Barry should probably claim flavour as well for the fuck of it.

Huh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Basically, youre taking every position available?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ill just throw in a counter argument here

For you to believe Jeff was scum, youd have to think he doesn't learn. Ive no objection to using tier 5 tendencies as a guideline, but Jeff isnt tier 5, so pursuing something this overt doesnt land with me at all
Sure he's not tier 5, but I think there's a chance he might have tried his hand at doing better at what got him caught as scum last time as a matter of pride and simply failed again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To clarify I'm not disputing you here, I'm just trying to get on the same page and explore all sides of things.

The "trap" which apparently snared me was a decoy for the reaction test which Jeff then caught Barry out with on Barry's lack of input or vote on a garbage case when announcing he wanted to push me. Would you agree with this?

Jeff isn't stupid - he knows that anyone jumping onto a garbage case looks bad and avoiding it looks better. The non-chalant nod was weird, but to paraphrase yourself Tweet, CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME. I think that the nod is a red herring, not suspicious enough to draw a lynch but enough to pressure and draw attention, allowing Barry & Jeff to distance from each other.

I get where you're coming from previously when you said Barry is playing his town meta thus far and I agreed up until Barry hasn't interacted with Jeff at all over the push. I personally think town Barry pushes back on Jeff there and joins the wagon forming around Jeff as opposed to completely ignoring him, throwing out a unpressured claim and disappearing.

Since Odo has brought up EV/Tweet theory, I remembered this post. I also did see that EV was pushing Tweet on a few things and straight up called some of his points hogwash, yet as Odo said, still felt comfortable keeping his vote on me. Almost like he didn't actually want a counter push, just the appearance of questioning his motives.

And really, out of all of EVs post, outside of the "trap" point, all his other points are either in my favour of the argument, or calling out tweet/barry.

You (EV) also just said I "oddly" spent time defending the NIGHT POSTING thing, when that's factually incorrect. You were there. Tweet was the one harping on about how it was scummy and throwing accusations and making assumptions. He brought it up over and over again after I gave him a perfectly logical explanation. To say I was the one to behave oddly there is just untrue, and you yourself were confused by Tweet's reactions at the time. So again, why is your conclusion that I am the one to go after still? DO you still believe I'm somehow trying to distance myself from Barry after pushing him most of the night until I simply had enough of Tweet's nonsense?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm not backing down on the night posting issue btw, I still think you were reading my posts and seeing what you wanted to see so you could try and portray me as shady.

Status
Not open for further replies.