Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh ill bug u again @Odo , thoughts on CP. specifically, tweets read on him. I want to know if there's any validity there

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It may seem unimportant to you but to other players your posts and explanations behind your thought processes is helpful :)

This was in reply to Tweets. I like it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Its a good job I think youre town Jeff, Im very sceptical of anyone giving me the thumbs up on Day 1 lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its a good job I think youre town Jeff, Im very sceptical of anyone giving me the thumbs up on Day 1 lol

:draper2 I'm seeing the exact same approach as last game so far. I suppose it could generous this early on, but as I said, you also haven't made any posts to make me think otherwise.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Big time Lethal play here:

Vote: Ace Dalton

Yeah I'm getting a nice town read from Tweet - whether he's right or wrong, the way he's arguing shows that these are actual thoughts rather than fabrications.

Jeff could go either way, not really willing to drop a read as I think it's too lazy to scumread Jeff off the exchange by virtue of Tweet being a town read. Being all over the shop is hardly unusual for Jeff after all ( :pals: )

Willing to give lethal a town pass for now. Seems comfortable in-thread and I'm okay with the claim too.

Tbph I haven't liked Shania Twain, I'm not going to get into meta arguments or anything but the damsel in distress ploy hasn't felt good at all.

Also a shit ton of filler like:

"More Drake & Josh gifs please "
"I like a good trap... oh wait not that kind of trap."
"I'm tryin' to figure out what has happened in the last 2 hours."
"I really have no idea what that Star Wars reference was about... "
"Am I the only one that notices a five o'clock shadow on Lethal's Sasha Banks avatar?"

Not really sure either way on EV yet. It feels a bit awkward for EV to get involved in the Tweet back-and-forth as much as he has if they're both town, and he's scum. Which is something to keep in mind moving forward.

CP trying hard on d1 against isn't making me comfortable with him at all.

Anyone else hasn't made enough of an impression on me either way yet.

Bit of a stretch to suggest thoughts over fabrications based off a baseless argument. Very vague assumption of Jeff's play and doesn't provide the same confidence in a read of Jeff that he does for Tweet. Gives me a town pass for my claim, um, sure, but it holds little weight. Making observations of KIF's 'filler' posts just seems a forceful way of ISO'ing someone who won't provide much opposition to it. Not sure how he rationalises EV being possible scum by inserting himself into that Jeff/Tweets discussion, as anyone reading it would have tried to steer it away. Doesn't explain why CP 'trying hard' makes him uncomfortable.

Oh and town lean OMB for this cos I'm in the same boat and this feels like something you'd only say as town.

Town lean over OMB being overly cautious of his eventual claim?

IMO it just seems posting for posting sake and trying to form connections and ideas that just aren't there

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not really sure either way on EV yet. It feels a bit awkward for EV to get involved in the Tweet back-and-forth as much as he has if they're both town, and he's scum. Which is something to keep in mind moving forward.

So it's awkward for me to get involved in the only active conversation in the thread at the time with the two most active players at the time? :reigns3

@E-V can you remember which game you were scum in pls?

From what I remember, Arrow mafia back on WF.

Like this is a great example of what I mean. The bolded looks like distancing to me, theres no bite and no commitment. He even provides Tweet with a plausible defence, why????

Evans, walk me through your rationale here pls

There's no bite or commitment as at that point in time Jeff was my scum read, Tweet wasn't although I noticed inconsistencies in Tweets posting.

Instead of going down the rabbit hole of tunnelling Jeff with only 7 of us active in the thread, I was questioning Tweets over the holes I saw forming and as per advice I've been given over the last few games, trying to see the town reasoning in actions instead of thinking why it could be scum :draper2

I wasn't a fan of Tweet getting moody with me for asking a question about something that didn't add up for me and instead of just answering the question, like I'd expect an annoyed town member to do, he started asking me questions, implying that I just wanted to lynch Barry which I called out.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also, wouldn't mind knowing if TKOK, Mitch, Alco and Brutus are going to grace us with their presence.

Reactions: Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So it's awkward for me to get involved in the only active conversation in the thread at the time with the two most active players at the time? :reigns3

From what I remember, Arrow mafia back on WF.

There's no bite or commitment as at that point in time Jeff was my scum read, Tweet wasn't although I noticed inconsistencies in Tweets posting.

Instead of going down the rabbit hole of tunnelling Jeff with only 7 of us active in the thread, I was questioning Tweets over the holes I saw forming and as per advice I've been given over the last few games, trying to see the town reasoning in actions instead of thinking why it could be scum :draper2

I wasn't a fan of Tweet getting moody with me for asking a question about something that didn't add up for me and instead of just answering the question, like I'd expect an annoyed town member to do, he started asking me questions, implying that I just wanted to lynch Barry which I called out.

Ok, so wheres the followup to all this? AFAIK your vote is still on Jeff. Also, this doesnt adequately explain why you threw a softball to Tweet re: potential reasons for his answers you dont like?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Id expect Alco to surface tomorrow, he doesnt really play at weekends

The rest, god knows lol

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Wish me luck lads, Im wading back into GDPR Best for Business.com

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We can tag him in the afternoon, day is 48 and its the weekend so I'm willing to show SOME patience there. And yeah Alco especially, as Odo said, he legit doesn't show up on weekends often and will often complain if the game starts during one.

Status
Not open for further replies.