Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You beat me to the punch Jeff, that was the question I had planned lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I had a harsh answer to this but then I remembered its the :pals: era so instead I'll give some advice and say you should ALWAYS be trying to generate some stuff, regardless of how active the game is.

Your thoughts on Barry, Tweet and Evans please

Thanks for being a pal

Barry's claim seems very out of character for his usual style of play. Normally he's very anti-claim, iirc he refused to claim a few games back even with info on him. I'm also highly suspect of a hider/commuter combo, but I'm not one to try and outguess the mod on role selections. The fact he just dipped after doing so raised a red flag.

Tweet is less aggressive and less woe is me, but still part emotional, so that to me indicates not scummy, but who knows with him as he is always trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to his play so for me to gain his 'meta' is difficult. I do notice though that he isn't paper-pushing at least, with his direction towards and relentless pursuit of Jeff.

Evans, I'll admit I haven't taken much notice of due to the Jeff/Tweets exchange, but I can do a skim of his posts and add in thoughts.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
This though. Why does Tweet being emotional leads you to think he's town, when last two times he got emo he was scum and indy ,respectively.

Surely he's not so transparent to fall into that again? Yes he's emotional, but he's not pulling out insults and stating that PerC is better. Maybe it's a ruse to make gullible people such as myself think he wouldn't be so transparent when he actually is.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
And Odo, what I meant by that was I wasn't providing flavour as I felt it wasn't needed. I'm just a double voter, nothing more, nothing less.

Perhaps I went about it all wrong, but my intentions were to put an early vote in to reveal my double vote before the inevitable "who has it" game is played and then queried. I've always had the view that the DV should be up-front with their power.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Surely he's not so transparent to fall into that again? Yes he's emotional, but he's not pulling out insults and stating that PerC is better. Maybe it's a ruse to make gullible people such as myself think he wouldn't be so transparent when he actually is.

Actually, thats a fair point. The first part, not the fence sitting that is

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thanks for being a pal

Barry's claim seems very out of character for his usual style of play. Normally he's very anti-claim, iirc he refused to claim a few games back even with info on him. I'm also highly suspect of a hider/commuter combo, but I'm not one to try and outguess the mod on role selections. The fact he just dipped after doing so raised a red flag.

Tweet is less aggressive and less woe is me, but still part emotional, so that to me indicates not scummy, but who knows with him as he is always trying to reinvent the wheel when it comes to his play so for me to gain his 'meta' is difficult. I do notice though that he isn't paper-pushing at least, with his direction towards and relentless pursuit of Jeff.

Evans, I'll admit I haven't taken much notice of due to the Jeff/Tweets exchange, but I can do a skim of his posts and add in thoughts.

I'll disagree with you there :armfold I felt his insistence about the no night claiming thing was the epitomy of pushing nothing

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Lethal, was your gut feeling initially that Jeff was the potential scum of the two of them? You still have that opinion now if so?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Jeff its been days and you havent commented on my avi
mjhammer.png

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You are correct in
And Odo, what I meant by that was I wasn't providing flavour as I felt it wasn't needed. I'm just a double voter, nothing more, nothing less.

Perhaps I went about it all wrong, but my intentions were to put an early vote in to reveal my double vote before the inevitable "who has it" game is played and then queried. I've always had the view that the DV should be up-front with their power.

Thanks for clarifying. I agree with you it's best play to just vote right off the bat and get it out of the way, regardless that it will pretty much always feels forced and self-serving. I was thrown off by you saying you wouldn't fully claim, but your current explanation actually makes sense atm.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal, was your gut feeling initially that Jeff was the potential scum of the two of them? You still have that opinion now if so?

My gut feeling is that they aren't aligned, so whether that be scum/town or town/town, I'm not sure on just yet. I recognise this is a lot of fence-sitting for sure. Jeff has a tendency to show his hand, which I haven't seen yet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh and welcome to club Town too, as I currently have many reasons to think you are, and none to think you aren't. hurray

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
^ this was aimed at Odo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, Jeff is 92 posts in and none have set any alarms off for me so uh yeah, Im gonna assume hes not mafia :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.