Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Nope

2. Yup

3. They’re mostly ok, however I do have a question for him, but I don’t want to give him chance to prepare an answer so I’m slow playing it for now until he reappears

How do you see EV right now?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
1. Nope

2. Yup

3. They’re mostly ok, however I do have a question for him, but I don’t want to give him chance to prepare an answer so I’m slow playing it for now until he reappears

How do you see EV right now?

I like E-V so far. I like that he questioned Tweet once Tweet's points were bad, and he was quick to jump on inconsistencies. I obviously don't love that his vote is still on me, but the way he's going about things, and focusing on certain things (again, like tweet's inconsitent statements) appears to be the town EV I'm used to. What about you?

(editted cuz i had no actual reason to tag him)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I didn’t like his entrance much, and if Tweet flipped scum, I’d have some questions.

Their interaction kinda reads to me like how I’d expect 2 scum players that went rogue and into business for themselves to look :heston

Of course, the actual chance of that is low

Also, claiming characters is universally a bad move in Smark games (I certainly won’t be claiming mine) so I’m inclined to not look on anyone demanding characters favourably. We shouldn’t be talking about characters at all

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
^ I'd like that answered and I'm getting very sceptical of your responses to the questions. First you try to play it all off as a joke and don't answer my question then when Jeff pushes, it becomes an outed hider is bad for town (not disputing that it is a bad thing). There's inconsistencies forming.

Also, I have iterated my stance on Jeff & Barry a couple of times already, so trying to suggest I'm pushing for a Barry lynch is :deandre when I've said I want to see more from Barry.

Also responding to questions with questions with implied statements isn't an ideal look, similar to what you did to Jeff here. It's probably you on the defence but it doesn't scream a townie justifying his points as opposed to trying to misdirect conversation.

Like this is a great example of what I mean. The bolded looks like distancing to me, theres no bite and no commitment. He even provides Tweet with a plausible defence, why????

Evans, walk me through your rationale here pls

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well that certainly wasn't the answer I was expecting for you but interesting none the less. These are things I obviously did not take into consideration, perhaps due being at odds with Tweet myself, so EV calling him out would naturally appease me.

You're not wrong actually regarding claiming characters or claiming in general. Asking for more flavour, in the end, is probably not super useful. We all how smark rolls, and there's an extremely high chance that scum are going to have full fakes. Has he even had a game with no full fakes? I don't think I've seen one in my career

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff, you and Tweets had gone into a slumber which negated 90% of my focus so far in the game. I'm not going to talk to myself or try and generate stuff with people not around

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Is that a rabbit ears moment?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Jeff, you and Tweets had gone into a slumber which negated 90% of my focus so far in the game. I'm not going to talk to myself or try and generate stuff with people not around

I had a harsh answer to this but then I remembered its the :pals: era so instead I'll give some advice and say you should ALWAYS be trying to generate some stuff, regardless of how active the game is.

Your thoughts on Barry, Tweet and Evans please

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Yeah that's fairly accurate at least. It most definitely dominated the thread last night, so if you had nothing to add there, I suppose I can accept that for now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and actually, didn't you disappear after needlessly saying you were essentially more than just a 2x voter?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh nvm lethal i think i missed ur 1 am-ish claiming

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sorry pal, missus was screaming at me to get in the car.

I'm R2-D2 and C3PO

You getting this emotional suggests to me you're town, which could lead credence to Jeff being scum as I doubt that this exchange between Tweets and Jeff is anything cohesive.

Your lack of :pals: is disturbing

This though. Why does Tweet being emotional leads you to think he's town, when last two times he got emo he was scum and indy ,respectively.

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.