League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
sorry for triple post, can't figure out how to delete

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tag @TheFrostyBlur in your post
Name: james chaos
PSN ID: bonenugget99
Character Name: CRASH
Face/Heel: FACE
Finishers: The Rollover Test (Salida del sol/ shiranui)

Promo:

Video of a crash test appears on the tron as Blur's Song 2 fills the arena as the Metal Masked lovable nutcase CRASH makes his way to the ring before screaming into a mic.

CRASH: What is up everypeople!!.. I am here because I like fighting guys and fighting fightguys is the best fighting because they good fight! CRASH does a backflp for no apparent reason. and weather I win fightguys or fightguys win me we will GET WRECKED!! CRASH throws the mic in the air and suddenly sprints backstage.

Welcome to the league. I'm not going to put you in the promo school yet since that promo was very small, but I will be looking at your next few promos.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Welcome to the league. I'm not going to put you in the promo school yet since that promo was very small, but I will be looking at your next few promos.
He doesn't need it... His character is supposed to be a weird talking dumbass who can't pronounce words properly. That's why he was so damn over in 2k16's TWF League.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't need it... His character is supposed to be a weird talking dumbass who can't pronounce words properly. That's why he was so damn over in 2k16's TWF League.
SHINY THING! SHINY THING! SHINY THING!

HaroGames

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @HaroGames
PSN ID: HaroGamesUT
Character Name: Danny Watts
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Yokosuka Cutter, Spear 7

Opening Promo:​
Danny Watts: No one knows who I am but you soon will. I am Danny Watts and I am your worst nightmare. *Laughs Maniacle* You don't believe me? Just watch me in that ring.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @HaroGames
PSN ID: HaroGamesUT
Character Name: Danny Watts
Finishers: Yokosuka Cutter, Spear 7

Opening Promo:​
Danny Watts: No one knows who I am but you soon will. I am Danny Watts and I am your worst nightmare. *Laughs Maniacle* You don't believe me? Just watch me in that ring.
Welcome to the league. You will also take part in the promo school. It will teach you the craft of promos. You can still play weekly matches and everything.

@Beaver

DeathLock75

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: DeathLock75
PSN ID: DeathLock742
Character Name: Scorpio
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: S.O.S and Scorpion Death Lock

*Scorpio is sitting in a dark with a few lights showing his painted face. He has a scorpion in his hand and begins to smile at the camera*

Scorpio: How can such a little small thing attack like they do? These are deadly and won't stop until they succeed in their mission. These little small things are just like me. I'm not a big guy, but I won't stop until I get what I want. I've held many World championships in the past 10 years and my size didn't matter. I can go in and finish a 7 foot guy just like that! Precision has its work cut out since I don't play nice. If you try to take what is mine then I'll bite and claw until you have no fight left. People know me as Scorpio. people have seen my great matches in the past. Everyone knows no one messes with Scorpio.....They all know I fight for what is mine. I'm now at the big stage of wrestling and I won't let it slip away. I have some advice for you all......RUN!

*Scorpio begins to laugh as the camera turns to black*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: DeathLock75
PSN ID: DeathLock742
Character Name: Scorpio
Finishers: S.O.S and Scorpion Death Lock

*Scorpio is sitting in a dark with a few lights showing his painted face. He has a scorpion in his hand and begins to smile at the camera*

Scorpio: How can such a little small thing attack like they do? These are deadly and won't stop until they succeed in their mission. These little small things are just like me. I'm not a big guy, but I won't stop until I get what I want. I've held many World championships in the past 10 years and my size didn't matter. I can go in and finish a 7 foot guy just like that! Precision has its work cut out since I don't play nice. If you try to take what is mine then I'll bite and claw until you have no fight left. People know me as Scorpio. people have seen my great matches in the past. Everyone knows no one messes with Scorpio.....They all know I fight for what is mine. I'm now at the big stage of wrestling and I won't let it slip away. I have some advice for you all......RUN!

*Scorpio begins to laugh as the camera turns to black*
Welcome to the league

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Apex
PSN ID: getting new account. will update later
Character Name: Golden Dragon
Finishers: Single Leg High Knee 1, Anaconda Vise 2

Golden Dragon: Well hello there! I'm the Mexican sensation known as the Golden dragon! I've been delivering justice ever since I put on this golden mask. Many people have come to try and take it away from me, but not one man could take it away from me! I didn't join Precision for the money. I joined Precision because they need a hero. Someone needs to deal out justice here and I will be the man. So many people have turned their back on these fans but I will never do that. I have honor and respect. I won't buy into the leaders of this world like other people. I do this for the kids who need someone to look up to and that's someone with honor. that's someone who won't buy into the system. this is why I do what I do. People will underestimate me me but it doesn't matter. My fans know I will pull through and this is why I'm here. You will see no one faster in that ring and they won't catch me. I may be fast but I still have strength that can hang with the big dogs. America and Europe is in store for something completely new. My journey begins here today and one thing is for sure.....I will never turn my back on my fans.

*Golden Dragon stands up and gives a thumbs up to the camera. He leaves the room*

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Golden Dragon: Well hello there! I'm the Mexican sensation known as the Golden dragon! I've been delivering justice ever since I put on this golden mask. Many people have come to try and take it away from me, but not one man could take it away from me! I didn't join Precision for the money. I joined Precision because they need a hero. Someone needs to deal out justice here and I will be the man. So many people have turned their back on these fans but I will never do that. I have honor and respect. I won't buy into the leaders of this world like other people. I do this for the kids who need someone to look up to and that's someone with honor. that's someone who won't buy into the system. this is why I do what I do. People will underestimate me me but it doesn't matter. My fans know I will pull through and this is why I'm here. You will see no one faster in that ring and they won't catch me. I may be fast but I still have strength that can hang with the big dogs. America and Europe is in store for something completely new. My journey begins here today and one thing is for sure.....I will never turn my back on my fans.

*Golden Dragon stands up and gives a thumbs up to the camera. He leaves the room*
account is ApexWarrior75

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Welcome to the league

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Man, if I was still The Blade, we would be the perfect allies.

Voin

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Voin
PSN ID: Voinn711
Character Name: Karl Senn
Finishers: Slapjack and Jumping Knee Strike

*The titantron begins to show a highlight reel of Karl Senn's career. You can see his 3 World title reigns. It also shows his many matches with Scorpio and how their feud knew no end. At the end of the highlight reel it shows Karl Senn laying in the middle of the ring broken after his last battle with Scorpio. Many people thought this was the end of Karl Senn. The arena goes to black and you hear "I'm not dead" coming from the ring. The lights shoot back on showing the T-Shirt titled "New World Order" in the middle of the ring. This group had complete dominance until the Scorpio and Golden Dragon alliance stopped them. Right now the fans are in shock since because it seems The New World Order is alive once again, but where is their leader Karl Senn? The titantron begins to play showing a recorded message. It begins to play as the fans watch on*

Karl Senn: All empires don't need to fall. The New World Order is still alive, and we're going to return. Precision is our new home and everyone will fall to the feet of The New World Order. They don't know what's about to hit them, but it's not going to delay its return. I see so much to conquer....And we will conquer once again. We will take over Precision and make it our new home. Oh boy, this is going to be fun! They will try to stop us but they won't succeed. Our history shows how violent we are. Scorpio won't be able to stop us this time....We're here and we're ready! He's the first on my list and then Precision's worst nightmare begins. The New World Order is.....BACK!

The new text options are great

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Voin
PSN ID: Voinn711
Character Name: Karl Senn
Finishers: Slapjack and Jumping Knee Strike

*The titantron begins to show a highlight reel of Karl Senn's career. You can see his 3 World title reigns. It also shows his many matches with Scorpio and how their feud knew no end. At the end of the highlight reel it shows Karl Senn laying in the middle of the ring broken after his last battle with Scorpio. Many people thought this was the end of Karl Senn. The arena goes to black and you hear "I'm not dead" coming from the ring. The lights shoot back on showing the T-Shirt titled "New World Order" in the middle of the ring. This group had complete dominance until the Scorpio and Golden Dragon alliance stopped them. Right now the fans are in shock since because it seems The New World Order is alive once again, but where is their leader Karl Senn? The titantron begins to play showing a recorded message. It begins to play as the fans watch on*

Karl Senn: All empires don't need to fall. The New World Order is still alive, and we're going to return. Precision is our new home and everyone will fall to the feet of The New World Order. They don't know what's about to hit them, but it's not going to delay its return. I see so much to conquer....And we will conquer once again. We will take over Precision and make it our new home. Oh boy, this is going to be fun! They will try to stop us but they won't succeed. Our history shows how violent we are. Scorpio won't be able to stop us this time....We're here and we're ready! He's the first on my list and then Precision's worst nightmare begins. The New World Order is.....BACK!

The new text options are great
Welcome to the league