League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
quick question, if you have to win with a finisher anyway, what's the point of limiting the use of the leverage pin?

sorry for the trouble.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
Because it's NOT a finisher, maybe? Seems legit.

well the rules say matches can only end with a finisher and I don't seem anything stating that the leverage pin can be a exception (just restrictions on it), it may seem like common sense, but I want to be sure. Even the smallest holes in rules can start unnecessary complications. I just want to clear that up.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
quick question, if you have to win with a finisher anyway, what's the point of limiting the use of the leverage pin?

sorry for the trouble.
leverage pins are very rare to get via a reversal. You don't have to break it up if you do get one. Everything else is end with a finisher (Dirty pin needs to be after a finisher as well)

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
leverage pins are very rare to get via a reversal. You don't have to break it up if you do get one. Everything else is end with a finisher (Dirty pin needs to be after a finisher as well)

Thank you.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
Tag @TheFrostyBlur in your post
Name: james chaos
PSN ID: bonenugget99
Character Name: CRASH
Face/Heel: FACE
Finishers: The Rollover Test (Salida del sol/ shiranui)

Promo:

Video of a crash test appears on the tron as Blur's Song 2 fills the arena as the Metal Masked lovable nutcase CRASH makes his way to the ring before screaming into a mic.

CRASH: What is up everypeople!!.. I am here because I like fighting guys and fighting fightguys is the best fighting because they good fight! CRASH does a backflp for no apparent reason. and weather I win fightguys or fightguys win me we will GET WRECKED!! CRASH throws the mic in the air and suddenly sprints backstage.

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Tag @TheFrostyBlur in your post
Name: james chaos
PSN ID: bonenugget99
Character Name: CRASH
Face/Heel: FACE
Finishers: The Rollover Test (Salida del sol/ shiranui)

I'll add a promo soon, probably tomorrow night
Yeah, post your promo considering I don't know if you need the promo school or not.

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
So @TheFrostyBlur and I buried the hatchet so Jordan Bull is back for one final run.
Name: Sam?!
PSN ID: Sam_Bazinga
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers:
Kasai Crusher (Final Cut)
Rope Hung Kasai Crusher (Whiplash Neckbreaker)

Promo:

*A shot of Jordan Bull's unmistakable blue eyes*
Jordan Bull: "I've fought many men in my career. I've wrestled a lot of historic matches and I've had more than my fair share of moments in the wrestling ring. It is what I live for, what I love and it has taken an enormous toll on my body and on my brain. People ask me why I keep throwing my body into something that I never seem to get anything out of. In 4 long, painful years I've never had a Championship run, all I have to show for everything that I have put into this business is a legion of loyal supporters and a ton of respect. See, I value both of those things very highly but when I got injured earlier this year, when my shoulder gave out on me again, I realised that I only have so much time left to secure my legacy. That, is why I'm here, to fight my way into the history. books as the warrior that I am. If you thought you'd seen Jordan Bull at his most dangerous, think again!"

*The camera pans out to reveal a new look to Jordan, wearing a military style jacket and jeans. He is in better, cleaner shape than he has ever been in with a tattoo of an owl across his chest. The screen then fades to black as the numbers 11.26.16 fade in.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Closed and Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So @TheFrostyBlur and I buried the hatchet so Jordan Bull is back for one final run.
Finishers: Unsure yet as I have to get the NXT pack but pretty sure it'll be:
Shōbō-shi Crusher (Landslide)
Top Rope Shōbō-shi Crusher (Top Rope Landslide)

Promo:

Jordan Bull: "I've fought many men in my career. I've wrestled a lot of historic matches and I've had more than my fair share of moments in the wrestling ring. It is what I live for, what I love and it has taken an enormous toll on my body and on my brain. People ask me why I keep throwing my body into something that I never seem to get anything out of. In 4 long, painful years I've never had a Championship run, all I have to show for everything that I have put into this business is a legion of loyal supporters and a ton of respect. See, I value both of those things very highly but when I got injured earlier this year, when my shoulder gave out on me again, I realised that I only have so much time left to secure my legacy. That, is why I'm here, to fight my way into the history. books as the warrior that I am. If you thought you'd seen Jordan Bull at his most dangerous, think again!"

*The camera pans out to reveal a new look to Jordan, wearing a military style jacket and jeans. He is in better, cleaner shape than he has ever been in with a tattoo of an owl across his chest. The screen then fades to black as the numbers 11.26.16 fade in.*
Welcome To The League

Reactions: Sam?!

Sam?!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Finishers:
Kasai Crusher (Final Cut)
Rope Hung Kasai Crusher (Whiplash Neckbreaker)

Promo:

Turns out I won't be able to get the NXT pack for a while so I had to swap the Finishers...

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
it's done, really rusty with CRASH

stuff like "I like fighting guys and fighting fightguys is the best fighting because they good fight!" is deliberate CRASH talks like that.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

stuff like "I like fighting guys and fighting fightguys is the best fighting because they good fight!" is deliberate CRASH talks like that.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur