League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Thunder

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Name: @Mr. Thunder
PSN ID: Apex is allowing me to use his account for now.
Character Name: Kevin "The Iceman" Lewis
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: The Rock bottom and helluva kick 2

*Kevin "The Iceman" Lewis is sitting in an interview room. He looks quite calm as the interviewer begins to ask him a few things*

The Interviewer: Well, I'm sure you saw that Karl Senn has formed the New World Order once again. What do you have to say about that? Did you know about it?

*Kevin smirks*

Kevin Lewis: Do you really think I would do such a thing? I'm a changed man. All that bad stuff that happened with Scorpio and the Gold Dragon is over. Well, I can't say I didn't know what was going to happen. Nope....I would be lying. I knew it was going to happen, but I swear I won't be a soldier for the New World Order anymore. That time is behind me. Come on.....you can trust me. Have I ever lied before?

*The interviewer kind of laughs at that. Kevin seems to be a little pissed by that laugh*

The Interviewer: Come on.....Don't play dumb. We're paying you good money to tell us the truth. We want to know the ins and the outs of the New World Order. That's all we want to know. Don't act like you're too good for this show because we both know that isn't true. You were always that third member in the NWO that was kind of there. So, how about we get to the good stuff? Why did Karl Senn return? An.....

*Kevin slaps the interviewer right in the face. He begins to yell at him as well*

Kevin Lewis: Who do you think I am?! I am Kevin The Iceman Lewis! I won't fall under anyone ever again. You know what? I did know about the New World Order. I am one of the damn leaders this time around. I won't be looked over anymore. Precision is my time and I will make it here. Karl Senn may have the ability of the group, but I'm the one who has the smarts. I will be making the smart moves once we debut in Precision. Why does everyone think I'm the underdog?! I'm Kevin Lewis! I'm not the underdog anymore! I'm here to win titles and make history. Who will stop me now? No one will be able to stop the combined force of the NWO. We're here to stay.

*Kevin laughs at the interviewer since he has his hands over his head and you can hear crying coming from him*

Kevin Lewis: What was that? You're sorry? How about you get on your little website and complain about me. Yeah, bring the spotlight on us once again. Egh....I'm done here.

*Kevin Lewis leaves the room laughing on his way out*

Reactions: Geek773

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Name: @Mr. Thunder
PSN ID: Apex is allowing me to use his account for now.
Character Name: Kevin "The Iceman" Lewis
Finishers: The Rock bottom and helluva kick 2

*Kevin "The Iceman" Lewis is sitting in an interview room. He looks quite calm as the interviewer begins to ask him a few things*

The Interviewer: Well, I'm sure you saw that Karl Senn has formed the New World Order once again. What do you have to say about that? Did you know about it?

*Kevin smirks*

Kevin Lewis: Do you really think I would do such a thing? I'm a changed man. All that bad stuff that happened with Scorpio and the Gold Dragon is over. Well, I can't say I didn't know what was going to happen. Nope....I would be lying. I knew it was going to happen, but I swear I won't be a soldier for the New World Order anymore. That time is behind me. Come on.....you can trust me. Have I ever lied before?

*The interviewer kind of laughs at that. Kevin seems to be a little pissed by that laugh*

The Interviewer: Come on.....Don't play dumb. We're paying you good money to tell us the truth. We want to know the ins and the outs of the New World Order. That's all we want to know. Don't act like you're too good for this show because we both know that isn't true. You were always that third member in the NWO that was kind of there. So, how about we get to the good stuff? Why did Karl Senn return? An.....

*Kevin slaps the interviewer right in the face. He begins to yell at him as well*

Kevin Lewis: Who do you think I am?! I am Kevin The Iceman Lewis! I won't fall under anyone ever again. You know what? I did know about the New World Order. I am one of the damn leaders this time around. I won't be looked over anymore. Precision is my time and I will make it here. Karl Senn may have the ability of the group, but I'm the one who has the smarts. I will be making the smart moves once we debut in Precision. Why does everyone think I'm the underdog?! I'm Kevin Lewis! I'm not the underdog anymore! I'm here to win titles and make history. Who will stop me now? No one will be able to stop the combined force of the NWO. We're here to stay.

*Kevin laughs at the interviewer since he has his hands over his head and you can hear crying coming from him*

Kevin Lewis: What was that? You're sorry? How about you get on your little website and complain about me. Yeah, bring the spotlight on us once again. Egh....I'm done here.

*Kevin Lewis leaves the room laughing on his way out*
Welcome to the league

Mike Awesome

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Name: Mike Awesome
PSN ID: Mike Awesome with numbers. I'll check tomorrow. Didn't use it for weeks to be honest
Character Name: Mike Awesome
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Pop up powerbomb, Big Boot

*Mike Awesome is in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand. He seems to be happy in this new Precision ring*

Mike Awesome: Well, who knew I could make it? All these years and I finally make it to the big stage. I worked my whole life to make it here, and right now it seems really good. Everything that happened before is behind me, and now I look to make myself a better person. I probably wasn't the nicest guy around, but I'm going to change that. I'm tired of the all the boos and all that hatred. It was killing me inside to act like someone I'm not. I'm not a bad person, and I really just want to have fun around here. That's one of the reasons I picked my name. My first name is Mike and I am quite awesome.

*Mike Awesome gives the camera a thumbs up*

Mike Awesome: I can't act like I'm the best in the ring or on this mic, but I'm still here. I mean, that has to count for something? People may think I'm a dumb old guy that needs to retire, but I'm no where near done. Guys, I'm only 40 years old. I have way more left in me. Precision is about to witness something very AWESOME.

fast promo. it's 1 AM so ye

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
PSN ID: Mike Awesome with numbers. I'll check tomorrow. Didn't use it for weeks to be honest

*Mike Awesome is in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand. He seems to be happy in this new Precision ring*

Mike Awesome: Well, who knew I could make it? All these years and I finally make it to the big stage. I worked my whole life to make it here, and right now it seems really good. Everything that happened before is behind me, and now I look to make myself a better person. I probably wasn't the nicest guy around, but I'm going to change that. I'm tired of the all the boos and all that hatred. It was killing me inside to act like someone I'm not. I'm not a bad person, and I really just want to have fun around here. That's one of the reasons I picked my name. My first name is Mike and I am quite awesome.

Mike Awesome: I can't act like I'm the best in the ring or on this mic, but I'm still here. I mean, that has to count for something? People may think I'm a dumb old guy that needs to retire, but I'm no where near done. Guys, I'm only 40 years old. I have way more left in me. Precision is about to witness something very AWESOME.

Welcome to the league. I may put you in the school....not sure though

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score

r u the mike awesome?

tsbrat1968

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: tsbrat1968
PSN ID: tsbrat1968
Character Name: Anthony Balmer (Likes to be known as "Spike")
Finishers: Tiger Bomb
Promo Example:
Spike stands in a dark, empty room, with a microphone shown in his left hand. You can only see him, and the black smoke that'd emit through the gaps of his silhouette.

"Pretty dark in here, isn't it? Almost too dark, if you ask me. You always need a light source when you face your nightmares!" He'd laugh to himself slyly, his eyes locked on to the camera. His attire bringing wonders on who he truly was.

"I won't tell you my name. That's what the ring announcer is for. You can call me Spike, or your worst nightmare. Either one sounds good to me. Look... I'm only here for glory! If anybody stands in my way, well... let's just say that you won't be seeing yourself as a hero any more!" He'd drop the microphone on purpose, a mischievous smile shown across his face.

The camera slowly fades out, and you hear a screech that sends chills down your spine.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: tsbrat1968
PSN ID: tsbrat1968
Character Name: Anthony Balmer (Likes to be known as "Spike")
Finishers: Tiger Bomb
Promo Example:
Spike stands in a dark, empty room, with a microphone shown in his left hand. You can only see him, and the black smoke that'd emit through the gaps of his silhouette.

"Pretty dark in here, isn't it? Almost too dark, if you ask me. You always need a light source when you face your nightmares!" He'd laugh to himself slyly, his eyes locked on to the camera. His attire bringing wonders on who he truly was.

"I won't tell you my name. That's what the ring announcer is for. You can call me Spike, or your worst nightmare. Either one sounds good to me. Look... I'm only here for glory! If anybody stands in my way, well... let's just say that you won't be seeing yourself as a hero any more!" He'd drop the microphone on purpose, a mischievous smile shown across his face.

The camera slowly fades out, and you hear a screech that sends chills down your spine.
Welcome to the league. I recommend looking at other promos to get the template correct.

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Wardi_12
PSN: Wardi_12
Character name: David Hunter
Face/ Heel: Heel
Finishers: Fallaway slam 3, pop up powerbomb 2
A man is sitting at a bar drinking a bottle of budweiser. He is wearing a dirty white tank top under a sleeveless brown jacket with ripped denim shorts and a brown hat.
Cameraman: David Hunter precision audition take 13. Action!
David: Alabama Championship Wrestling, Extreme Georgia Wrestling, heck! Even Seattle Backyard wrestling, I have travelled all accross America kicking ass. I am what many would call a veteran. Yet there is still one ring I have never stepped foot in... Precision Wrestli-
Bartender: Hey mister! This is the thirteenth time I have told you. Turn-off-your-camera.
David sighs before turning to the man.
David:
Look man, I understand the rules I just need to finish this vi-
Bartender: Turn it off now!
David is now visibly pissed off at the man for shouting in his face.
David:
You brought this upon yourself. I'm tired of being nice.
He removes his hat to reveal a poorly dyed green mohawk. He then places the hat on the bar before standing up and headbutting the man, David grabs his shirt and pulls him over the bar. He grabs his bottle but before he can smash it over the bartender's head a man grabs his arm. David drops the bartender and turns to the man, he then smashes the bottle over the mans head. The man's wife runs toward David straight ino a pop up powerbomb onto the bar. David looks around and everybody turns silent. He spikes his mohawk, grabs the camera and points at the lens.
David:
I know you're watching this and I hope you hear my message loud and clear Blake. You have been avoiding me for years and I know why. You're scared, you know what I'm capable of, you are afraid of what I could do to any man you put in front of me. Everywhere I've went I have left a path of destruction. 16 world championship reigns spanning across some of the greatest promotions this country has to offer. You must be stupid to pass up the opportunity to sign a living legend like me. I could walk in to any company in the world and I've had a better career than most of your guys added together but you want an AUDITION? One of the true modern wrestling greats but still you want me to persuade you to sign me like I'm some sort of mug. You want a reason to sign me? Look me up on wikipedia there's 16 reasons. Fuck this I'm done.
He puts his hand over the camera and turns it off.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Wardi_12
PSN: Wardi_12
Character name: David Hunter
Face/ Heel: Heel
Finishers: Fallaway slam 3, pop up powerbomb 2
A man is sitting at a bar drinking a bottle of budweiser. He is wearing a dirty white tank top under a sleeveless brown jacket with ripped denim shorts and a brown hat.
Cameraman: David Hunter precision audition take 13. Action!
David: Alabama Championship Wrestling, Extreme Georgia Wrestling, heck! Even Seattle Backyard wrestling, I have travelled all accross America kicking ass. I am what many would call a veteran. Yet there is still one ring I have never stepped foot in... Precision Wrestli-
Bartender: Hey mister! This is the thirteenth time I have told you. Turn-off-your-camera.
David sighs before turning to the man.
David:
Look man, I understand the rules I just need to finish this vi-
Bartender: Turn it off now!
David is now visibly pissed off at the man for shouting in his face.
David:
You brought this upon yourself. I'm tired of being nice.
He removes his hat to reveal a poorly dyed green mohawk. He then places the hat on the bar before standing up and headbutting the man, David grabs his shirt and pulls him over the bar. He grabs his bottle but before he can smash it over the bartender's head a man grabs his arm. David drops the bartender and turns to the man, he then smashes the bottle over the mans head. The man's wife runs toward David straight ino a pop up powerbomb onto the bar. David looks around and everybody turns silent. He spikes his mohawk, grabs the camera and points at the lens.
David:
I know you're watching this and I hope you hear my message loud and clear Blake. You have been avoiding me for years and I know why. You're scared, you know what I'm capable of, you are afraid of what I could do to any man you put in front of me. Everywhere I've went I have left a path of destruction. 16 world championship reigns spanning across some of the greatest promotions this country has to offer. You must be stupid to pass up the opportunity to sign a living legend like me. I could walk in to any company in the world and I've had a better career than most of your guys added together but you want an AUDITION? One of the true modern wrestling greats but still you want me to persuade you to sign me like I'm some sort of mug. You want a reason to sign me? Look me up on wikipedia there's 16 reasons. Fuck this I'm done.
He puts his hand over the camera and turns it off.
Welcome to the league

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@TheFrostyBlur

Manager:
Name: Beaver
PSN ID: 1234IDONTHAVEONE
Character Name: Ivy Hale
Finishers: Manager stuff.

Client: TBA ;) (Yes, I do have one, but they will be revealed soon)

The footage begins in a gloomy, candle-filled room. Not much is able to be picked out from it. The cameraman swings his camera around the room, looking for who is broadcasting this message. Maneuvering around the candles, he picks out a shadow of a figure near the wall and moves closer, revealing in the dim light, a women with pale skin, long red hair and a long black dress. She runs her finger along the wall and speaks in a soft voice.

"It was once said that there was nothing to fear but fear itself. But, is that true? What can fear do to the human mind? The answer is simple..."

Taking her finger off the wall she turns her hand into a fist and closes it tight.

"Everything..."

She turns and looks towards the camera with a lone candle showing light on her face, revealing her crimson red lips. She continues to speak.

"Truth is, fear is the one emotion that drives us all. Fear of being forgotten, fear of failure, the fear of death, I see it all in the landscape of IWT. When I see people scared of being forgotten, they look for support. Forming little clubs, or search of appreciation, they are desperate to not fail. When people see failure come up ahead of them, they bend, twist, claw, manipulate their way to success. But no matter how prosperous we may be, we all must face the cold reality of death and it always looms over us...and that fear controls us."

"At times, it could act as a survival mechanism, forcing us to fight or flee. But what happens if someone can find a way to manipulate it and get inside someone's head? It really depends on the person. While mere mortals don't have the ability, when you have someone as cold as myself..." While closing her fist.* "A person becomes putty in my hands."

She chuckles a bit to herself. A devilish grin breaks on her face.

"At one time, I was weak like all of you. I let what others said institute fear inside of me. It left me tense, confused, and merely a shell of a person. I was pathetic..."

Looking down, the shadows now cover her face and there is a catch in her throat and she slowly raises the intensity in her voice.

"That was until I stopped letting fear control me and I used it to bring terror to all who hurt me... all who lied to me...everyone that made me suffer and live my life in a permanent disarray...forced me to live a lie. When the time was right, I used the tool they used against them! I turned into the puppet master! I became judge, jury, and executioner and now I'm the Empress of fear! I control my destiny! No longer will I be pushed around by the unworthy. Soon, you'll all be at me feet cowering... "

Her smile returns, and again her mood rapidly changes. The candle light glows on her face.

"..you all will live in fear of Ivy Hale."

She blows out the candle as the screen cuts to black.

Let's just say, I wasn't expecting to be here as a manager, but a storyline has peaked my interest and I simply can't refuse ;)

Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Manager:

The footage begins in a gloomy, candle-filled room. Not much is able to be picked out from it. The cameraman swings his camera around the room, looking for who is broadcasting this message. Maneuvering around the candles, he picks out a shadow of a figure near the wall and moves closer, revealing in the dim light, a women with pale skin, long red hair and a long black dress. She runs her finger along the wall and speaks in a soft voice.

"It was once said that there was nothing to fear but fear itself. But, is that true? What can fear do to the human mind? The answer is simple..."

Taking her finger off the wall she turns her hand into a fist and closes it tight.

"Everything..."

She turns and looks towards the camera with a lone candle showing light on her face, revealing her crimson red lips. She continues to speak.

"Truth is, fear is the one emotion that drives us all. Fear of being forgotten, fear of failure, the fear of death, I see it all in the landscape of IWT. When I see people scared of being forgotten, they look for support. Forming little clubs, or search of appreciation, they are desperate to not fail. When people see failure come up ahead of them, they bend, twist, claw, manipulate their way to success. But no matter how prosperous we may be, we all must face the cold reality of death and it always looms over us...and that fear controls us."

"At times, it could act as a survival mechanism, forcing us to fight or flee. But what happens if someone can find a way to manipulate it and get inside someone's head? It really depends on the person. While mere mortals don't have the ability, when you have someone as cold as myself..." While closing her fist.* "A person becomes putty in my hands."

"At one time, I was weak like all of you. I let what others said institute fear inside of me. It left me tense, confused, and merely a shell of a person. I was pathetic..."

Looking down, the shadows now cover her face and there is a catch in her throat and she slowly raises the intensity in her voice.

"That was until I stopped letting fear control me and I used it to bring terror to all who hurt me... all who lied to me...everyone that made me suffer and live my life in a permanent disarray...forced me to live a lie. When the time was right, I used the tool they used against them! I turned into the puppet master! I became judge, jury, and executioner and now I'm the Empress of fear! I control my destiny! No longer will I be pushed around by the unworthy. Soon, you'll all be at me feet cowering... "

Her smile returns, and again her mood rapidly changes. The candle light glows on her face.

Let's just say, I wasn't expecting to be here as a manager, but a storyline has peaked my interest and I simply can't refuse ;)
Welcome to the league

Reactions: Rosie

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Manager:

"Everything..."

Exclusive footage of Ivy and Reag backstage:
JjJ1GOG.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie