League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Geek773
PSN ID: francophile13
Character Name: Jack Rogue
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishers: Rolling Cutter (Annihilation), Dis-arm-her 2
Sample Promo:

*The video opens to complete blackness, followed swiftly by complete white. Then, the white dies down as the camera adjusts and the pale face of Jack Rogue is revealed, topped by his once more fiery red hair and covered by the dark half-mask, with the blue and white teeth-like pattern across it that he began to wear in the later stages of Precision's first season. It is the embodiment of the psychosis that came over him towards the end of his tenure as Andersen Vega's personal employee, and allowed him to win back his contract*

*Rogue chuckles to himself for a moment, then with a clink of metal his face disappears from the light as it is obscured by his Intercontinental Championship. The viciousness and aggression that his new madness afforded him also helped him to victory in a triple threat match with Bill Bronson and previous champion Joseph Diamond to capture the gold*

Jack: Everyone's just so happy, aren't they? Children staring wonderingly at their screens as the time goes tick, tock, tick, tock, counting down and down and down until - hooray! Precision back for a second season! Gather round and catch a glimpse of your valiant, gutsy, pandering little heroes... as they suffer Annihilation and are left mangled in the middle of MY RING... before your weeping little eyes.

Jack: But I can't lie - oh nonono good little boy Jacky can't be lying can he oh, no - I'm just as excited. I can't wait to see all of those crying faces as I walk in on night one with my championship and walk out still holding it. I can't wait to see all of you let hope into your hearts and think "no, really, this is the one that'll beat him", just the same way you did for me twelve times before I ever won... and then be surprised when they're like the rest - still tied down and defenceless. Restrained by the rules they place on themselves. And can you really say it's good old Jacky's fault... when I put those stupid, chained up doggies... down.

*Jack stares into the camera once more, his expression hidden by his half-mask, and then the video cuts with a click*
Welcome to the league

Not Awesomenrh

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: Awesomenrh
PSN ID: Awesomenrh
Character Name: Alex Hade
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: Emerald Flowsion and Brainbuster 3
Example Promo:

"Hello!"

Hade takes his hand off the camera lens and then takes a few steps back

"My name is Alex Hade! You may be wondering who I am and why I'm here. Well, I'm here to be the Precision World Champion! I've studied the best wrestlers in the world, past and present, and have figured out all the tricks to be the best in Precision. I wish the best of luck to my first opponent, let's have a good match.
Not the best, but it's just an example.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Example Promo:

"Hello!"

"My name is Alex Hade! You may be wondering who I am and why I'm here. Well, I'm here to be the Precision World Champion! I've studied the best wrestlers in the world, past and present, and have figured out all the tricks to be the best in Precision. I wish the best of luck to my first opponent, let's have a good match.
BUT DOES HE WEAR SHOES. THE $1,000,000 QUESTION

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
cry.gif

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Example Promo:

"Hello!"

Welcome to the league

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Gino Bambino
PSN ID: GManiac101
Character Name: Jason St. Pierre (JSP)
Finishers: Hammerlock Reverse DDT, STF Camel Clutch 2

Opening Promo:

The video begins playing...But nothing appears on the screen. Instead, the rough voice of a man can be heard speaking. It is accompanied by an unknown anthem behind his words.

"Opportunity. That is one thing I was never offered in life. Ever since I was a child, I was forced to scratch and claw just to come within inches of what I wanted...But after such a long time, I've learned that scratching is for females, and real men use their fists. And believe me when I say this; using my fists is something that I'm good at."

As quickly as the video had started, all sound cuts out, ending the video as abruptly as it had started.

Promo was kinda doodoo, but I want this character's reveal to be more, gradual. You know how I am with characters tho, ;)

@TheFrostyBlur I changed my second finisher.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: impactking
PSN ID: impactking09
Character Name: Chris Young
Finishers: Final Cut 1, Dis-arm-her 1

Opening Promo:
*The video opens with Chris Young standing in front of the camera wit a cocky smile on his face and he is wearing his ring gear and hooded jacket. He starts to speak in a very confident tone.*

Chris Young:
You want to know why I'm called..."The Amazing One"? It's Because I am the best damn wrestler here or anywhere!
I'm Here to make a name and unlike before I am not walking away from any fight and no one will stop me.
All it will take is one match to show you all why Chris Young is a name not to forget anytime soon.
I don't believe in luck I only believe in hard work and I will make anyone feel defeat with a dream crusher
I'm am Chris Young and I am....

*Chris Smiles and holds up his gloves as he does this the camera pulls out to show Lilith Young by his side.*

Chris Young: Just Amazing. Just you wait I am the next world champion.
Precision is about to be amazing.​
Hey @TheFrostyBlur is there any way I can keep this sign up on ice and use a different guy to test the waters?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
When is the deadline to post my CAW?
You can post your sign up whenever since the 2K17 leagues are now open

Tag @TheFrostyBlur in your post
Name: Forum Name (NOT CAW NAME)
PSN ID: (PSN Name)
Character Name: (CAW Name)
Face/Heel: (Good/Bad)
Finishers: (Your two finishers)