League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: Electro
PSN ID: JackCharl
Character Name: Vincenzo Catalona
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: F-5 4, Electric Chair Powerbomb
Opening promo:
Suddenly, a large beep echoes through the room as the flash on the camera turns on. The room is damp, dark and filled with old and worn out gym equipment. A man quickly positions himself into the middle of the shot and looks down the lens of the camera.

Vincenzo: Underestimated and underappreciated. Two words that describe me very well, although mostly used by people who do not deserve to be in the position they are in. When I make it to Precision, I will right those wrongs and become the fighter that my father always told me I'd be.

Vincenzo slowly walks out of the shot, but before the camera fades to black, he finishes his statement.

Vincenzo: Till' then.​

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Opening promo:
Suddenly, a large beep echoes through the room as the flash on the camera turns on. The room is damp, dark and filled with old and worn out gym equipment. A man quickly positions himself into the middle of the shot and looks down the lens of the camera.

Vincenzo: Underestimated and underappreciated. Two words that describe me very well, although mostly used by people who do not deserve to be in the position they are in. When I make it to Precision, I will right those wrongs and become the fighter that my father always told me I'd be.

Vincenzo slowly walks out of the shot, but before the camera fades to black, he finishes his statement.

Welcome to the league

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Opening promo:

Me: *pops*

Reactions: Filet-o-Fish

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Name: The Anarchist
PSN ID: RusevWillCrush69
Character Name: Antonio Stark
Face/Heel: Heel
Finsihers: Fireman's Carry Roundhouse, bloody Sunday
*Antonios music begins to play with a reception of boos from the crowd.

A
fter about 30 to 40 seconds he is no where to been seen. The music begins to play once again and after about a minute or so Antonio appears on the stage which once again receive alot of boos and sits on a steel chair*
You guys really do hate me don't you. Oh well. The fact of the matter is you are looking at the soon to be first EVER Iron Man Champion. Sure the history of the belt around the world is there, but I don't care about history. All I care about is me and making WRESTLING great again. I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm here for one reason and I'm gonna spell it out I'm here to fight. Fight and win.
The crowd slightly cheer Antonio but quickly go back to boos, Antonio goes over to the buckle and begins to speak*
Random question. Who remembers my dad?

The crowd cheer At the mention of Antonios dad Anarchist when he goes to speak is cut off by an unfimiliar theme song

*the crowd go absolutely insane as Anarchist walks onto the stage down the ramp into the ring and face to face with his son Antonio. Anarchist goes to talk however the crowd are still in shock and Chanting This is Awesome and Holy Sh#@ *

Antonio, Antonio, Antonio. I still think you're a damn right idiot for getting in the ring early, but your first match in your first match you get an Iron Man Championship. You know what that is right. 15 Minutes in the ring! 15 minutes with and injury are you stupid.
Dad, I didn't need your opinion on this matter, you have nothing to do with this
Actually kiddo, I have everything to do with this, Izobella rung me the other day she was nearly in tears, but you don't listen do you? Becuase all you care about is yourself, you always have and probably always will it was the exact same with your brother when you were younger, you always wanted the spot light
Antonio slaps Anarchist. Which Anarchist is very surprised about and he gets back up*

Stay out of my business you stupid old Man, my opponent on Sunday, I will win and then we'll see who was right you idiot.
Screw you, you are just and a stuck up wanna be me!!
Antonio slaps Anarchist again the goes for the Handspring Cutter (Brighter Light) however Anarchist catches him in an electric chair position and drops him with a slam type move and then he Stands over Antonio lifeless body*
Good luck Sunday, you're gonna need it
Anarchist walks out to his theme looking pissed off

The crowd chant you still got it and this is awesome, the camera pans back to Tony and then fades black*
u

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Name: The Anarchist
PSN ID: RusevWillCrush69
Character Name: Antonio Stark
Finsihers: Fireman's Carry Roundhouse, bloody Sunday
u
Welcome to the league. However, I'm going to put you into the school as well. I feel like you would learn a lot there. You can still do everything in the league, but your one promo a week will be in the school. You should be out in no time. And yeah, you can promo in the league if you like, but you must complete the promo minimum in the school.

@Beaver

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score
Tag @TheFrostyBlur in your post
Name: Solarxpixel
PSN ID: TheMokkilox
Character Name: Rhys Haze
Finisher: Dirty deeds/ butterfly DDT
I will try to be more active again ;)

Rhys takes him time to walk out slowly, the tension and frustration between Victor and Rhys is at it's maximum and Rhys is taking this as no joke. He's holding a kendo stick gripped tightly in his right hand and clutching a microphone in his left. His music cuts out abruptly as he begins to talk.
Rhys: So this is the last stand Victor. I'm not the European champion, you're not a winner either. We are both weak, beaten up, broken and tired. Now, you decide to call me out?! You have no right bringing me out here, I know you want a fight and I've come prepared. *Rhys spins the kendo stick in his hand like a drumstick* I think you better calm down your language little boy and stop shaking the ropes thinking you're the Ultimate Warrior. You are nothing close to being 'Ultimate', You are just trash and should of never come to Precision. I still have no idea why you are here Victor, your motives and your drive, but one thing I know for certain is that we are ending this at Summerslam. *Rhys spits on the floor to disrespect Victor, acting like he was above Victor.* I'm not even going to come to the ring tonight Victor, you should come over here for once, I'm too tired. *Rhys moves the mic away from his mouth to laugh, he then beckons Victor to come face him.*

Victor: *Victor sprints to Rhys while shouting and roaring*
Rhys: *Rhys has his kendo stick held like a baseball bat as Victor approaches. He prepares a powerful swing and takes the shot aiming for Victor's head but it was easily read and dodged.* Damn you Victor you asshole, just let me destroy you!!
Victor: *Since Victor dropped his mic earlier his screams are inaudible but there is a very obvious "FUCK YOU!!!!!!" that could be lip read* *After dodging the kendo stick Victor stands strong and stares at Rhys, while Rhys stares back with the kendo stick held down. Victor takes no time to rest and jumps at Rhys to destroy his face with a Devil's knee. Victor grabs Rhys' head but Rhys gets a strong strike on Victors ribs before the move can be done.*
Rhys: *Rhys smacks at the ribs of Victor repeatedly, at least 5 times. Victor falls to his knees as Rhys gains the advantage, he holds his kendo stick high in the air ready to slam down on the back of Victor's exposed neck*
Victor: *Victor is heavily stunned and dazed but realises what's coming. Before Rhys gets the strike on his neck Victor snaps his head like an owl to stare Rhys' in the eyes. As Rhys slams down the stick he stops and jumps back in shock. It looks like Victor has taken no damage to the ribs and he seems to be okay. While Rhys is distracted Victor shoots back up to stand and kick Rhys in the balls, a very heavy low blow. Victor clutches his sore ribs as he is winded and tries to catch back some breath now Rhys' is in agony.*
Rhys: *Rhys walks in circles in burning pain from the low blow. He's on the verge of coughing up blood but he pushes on and tries to make a quick recovery. While still choking in agony he manages to grab Victor's neck and drag him to the minitron on the entrance ramp. Rhys throws Victor hard into the minitron and Victor is hurt badly from the impact. The minitron is unharmed but Victor visibly is hurt to the audience now. Theres no mercy left in the two fighters now.*

Victor: *Victor is heavily stunned and dazed once again and is taking punches to the chest and head from Rhys. Victor stays standing and is dangerously hurt now, but snaps out of his confusion. His rage is at its maximum and is no selling punches like he was invincible.* *As Rhys is taking a rest from his attack Victor regains some stamina and is ready to counter Rhys. He becomes cocky and lets Rhys take digs at him but out of nowhere, he gets a powerful kick in to the gut of Rhys. He then hits the hellblade on the metal ramp which injures both of them. Victor gets tens of digs to Rhys while he's knocked out from the hellblade. While taking these punches Victor just laughs at the weakness of his opponent.
Rhys: *Rhys is completely knocked out and done. He can't get up and just takes these punches like a bitch on the ground. It was like watching a one sided street fight now. The audience knew this heat between Rhys and Victor was real but this time Rhys' could not react.*

A large squad of refs and medics run out to help an Injured Rhys' Haze by pulling Victor off him. Rhys' looked like a dead corpse on the ground from his broken face and pool of blood his head was almost drowning in. Victor does not resist the refs and stops attacking Rhys as soon as hes pulled off. He just looks at his downed rival and laughs like he was his master: Satan. Victor takes a slow walk backstage now he is satisfied with what he has done to Rhys and doesn't stop laughing. The camera fades to black as Precision goes to a commercial break. Off camera Rhys is carried backstage to see if there is a chance of reviving him. After the next couple of matches take place, the camera cuts backstage to Rhys being looked after by a medic. You can hear the two discussing the extent of Rhys' injuries.

Medic: You're gonna be okay Rhys. You've suffered a minor concussion from Victor and some deep cuts, but it should heal up in no time, you aren't going to be taken out of action.
Rhys: Okay. As long as he's not here im all right. If im okay just leave me alone, I need time to think.
Medic: *The medic pats Rhys on the shoulder before getting up to leave him alone* Take care.
Suddenly, a ref is seen rushing to Rhys to give him some information on the consequences of the brutal attack.

Random Ref: Hey bud, I've got to tell you something I've been informed of by the guys higher up. *He tries to look in the face of Rhys but Rhys just stares at the ground, holding an icepack on his cheek* You're still having the match with Victor at summerslam, but they've added a new stipulation you're not gonna like. *Rhys moves his eyes to the ref after he gains his attention* I've been told the loser of the match... Is going to have their contract with Precision terminated. The loser is gonna be kicked out instantly. They've done this because both of you are going to kill eachother at some point, it almost happened tonight. I pulled Victor off of you to save your life dude. The management don't like their talent almost killing eachother and its getting worse between you two. One of you have to go at Summerslam. I'll let you think about this Rhys.
Rhys: *Rhys drops the icepack and puts his face into his cold hands and says nothing. If he wins, he has redeemed Will and this rivalry will be over forever. If the devil pins Rhys, Precision will fall into the hands of Satan's little helper and the show will plunge into complete chaos.*

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Changed my finisher to the ram-paige. I now have two gurl finishers. Hooray.

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @Crazykillerv1
PSN ID: crazykillerv1
Character Name: Martin Drake
Finishers: Eight second Ride and End of Days 1

The camera knocks on the door of the office of Martin Drake.

Drake: Come in and take a seat.

The cameraman sits down in front of the messy desk with files and wads of $100 scattered around the desk.

Drake: Would you care for a glass of whiskey or a Cuban?

Drake smiled as he lit a Cuban, he took a moment to scratch his stubble before continuing his statement.

Drake: Anyway, lets get down to business. I'm the guy you hire if you want someone hurt or if you want a message sent, no job to big or small if the price is right.

Drake paused to down his glass of whiskey.

Drake: Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, Arresting fugitives is all I crave.

Drake leans forward, with his hand reaching out of the frame and the audience getting a close up of his face. This is the last image that the audience sees, however, as Drake manually turns the camera off and ends the video.

Last edited:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: @Crazykillerv1
PSN ID: crazykillerv1
Character Name: Martin Drake
Finishers: Inverted Front Powerslam 1 and Buckle Bomb 1

The camera knocks on the door of the office of Martin Drake.

Drake: Come in and take a seat.

The cameraman sits down in front of the messy desk with files and wads of scattered around the desk.

Drake: Would you care for a glass of whiskey or a Cuban?

Drake smiled as he lit a Cuban, he took a moment to scratch his stubble before continuing his statement.

Drake: Anyway, lets get down to business. I'm the guy you hire if you want someone hurt or if you want a message sent, no job to big or small if the price is right.

Drake paused to down his glass of whiskey.

Drake: Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, Arresting fugitives is all I crave.

Drake leans forward, with his hand reaching out of the frame and the audience getting a close up of his face. This is the last image that the audience sees, however, as Drake manually turns the camera off and ends the video.
Welcome to the league. I'm also going to put you in the promo school so you can learn the craft. I think you just need to know the basics. Feel free to sign up for a match this week at this link: Weekly - "I want a match!" Week 2 (19th November)

@Beaver new promo school member