Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 01/26/1998 - WWF European Championship: Triple H vs. Owen Hart

This was suppose to be HHH here but Goldust comes out dressed as HHH and someone as Chyna….not Luna I think. Owen is not too happy. The fake Chyna has the belt. This was a WCW shenanigan and the fans did not like it. HHH has been hurt but he did not want to job to Owen either. But as for the Goldust/Owen match it was damn good that's the only thing i can take away from this. **1/2 After the match DX taunts Owen from the locker room about winning nothing. Commissioner Slaughter says that he was so convinced it was really Triple H out there, and that Owen has a sanctioned title contract, that match was for the title and Owen is the new champion!

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
F.I.S.T. vs Team Osaka Pro - CHIKARA: King of Trios 2010 Night 2

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Cheech vs Ophidian vs Rich Swann vs Frightmare - CHIKARA: King of Trios 2010 Night 2

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Samoa Joe versus Necro Butcher - CZW sometime. - ****1/2

Great back and forth brawling, you can tell this is more a fight without honour than a CZW-esque match, some sick spots with Butcher getting busted open, guardrail and chairs involved. Gnarly exploder suplex to the concrete was majorily botched and Butcher forehead collides with concrete which looked painfully.

A must watch match tbh, epic brawl at the height of Joe's wrestling prowess.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
B.D.K. (Pinkie Sanchez, Tim Donst & Lince Dorado) vs The Colony - CHIKARA: King of Trios 2010 Night 2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - The Godfather, Dean Malenko & The Kat vs. D’Lo Brown, Perry Saturn & Terri Runnels

This was quite fun when Dean was in the match which lasted like 40 seconds. But outside that i couldn't get intrested in the rest. *1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - WWF European Title: Eddie Guerrero (w/Chyna) vs. Kurt Angle

Well they did some great technical maneuvers for 3 minutes but way too short for what these guys can do. **1/2 I'm kinda getting sick of these Chyna interfernses for no reason. **1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - WWF World Tag Team Titles: Edge & Christian vs. Too Cool

Christian gets on the mic first and talks about British Columbia not being the brightest provience in Canada. Edge then announces their 5-second pose today honors overrated midget rappers everywhere, such as Joe C. Edge calls this “Kickin’ It Joe C. Style” before he and Christian pose while wearing hats and kneeling on shoes. :lmao As for the match It was good but 3 minutes come the Fuck on and to give it a title change in 3 minutes UGH!!!!. And even tho i don't like the decision of Too Cool going over right when E&C well on a great heel run Too Cool was mega over as faces. After the match Rikishi celebrates the victory with his pals before they invite Joe C to join them for the post-match dance.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - King of the Ring Qualifying Match: Shane McMahon vs. Rikishi

This is the first match in the King of the Ring tournament which will have 32 participants this year. Shane first decides to get on the mic saying he doesn't blame Rikishi for being too scared to face the Giant Killer, since he beat The Big Show and survived The Undertaker. I really don't know why this had to end in a DQ, please tell me Shane didn't wanna do the job 8D After the match Shane gets in another chairshot then sets the chair down on the mat and Triple H drives Rikishi into it with the Pedigree. Shane then covers Rikishi and counts his own pinfall even though Rikishi is still the one advancing in the tournament. 1/2*

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - The Hardy Boyz & Chris Jericho vs. Val Venis, Test & Albert (w/Trish Stratus)

This was okay but it could of been so much better, I would call it a Angle advancement. And it looks like they will be building a T&A/Hardy feud off this. ** That match just seemed to quick for my liking but i guess that's what happen when you have 3 and a half minutes to work with.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - WWF Intercontinential Title: Chris Benoit vs. Hardcore Holly

This was another Angle advancement for Jericho/Benoit, but i did like how Hardcore and Benoit worked that physical style with each other throughout the match. After the match Benoit gets in Jericho’s face, not appreciating him getting involved in his match while Hardcore swings the chair at both Chris's but misses them. Benoit takes the chair and brains Hardcore then chases him up the ramp to the back while Jericho goes after them with the chair in hand. **1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - King of the Ring Qualifying Match: Bull Buchanan (w/The Big Bossman) vs. Steve Blackman (w/Al Snow)

Bull controlled most of the match, which means is was boring, awful and had no heat. Plus Buchanan beating BLACKMAN was a horrible desision. 1/2*

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 29/05/2000 - The Rock vs. The Undertaker

Rhey’re really going to just do this big match on free TV without any significant build-up? 8D. Sure enough once both men are in the ring Vince McMahon makes his way out to the stage with a mic in hand. Vince says before they beat each other up, he first wants to know one of them attacked him, Road Dogg and Pat Patterson backstage. Both Rock and Taker deny it so Vince decides to make this a lumberjack match and the rest of the Regime along with Test, Albert, Big Bossman and Bull Buchanan come out and circle the ring. The bell sounds and Rock and Taker exchange a look … before deciding to forego the match and head out to attack the lumberjacks. Rock goes after Triple H and gets in a shot below the belt then goes in and nails Buchanan with a Rock Bottom. Taker follows Bossman in the ring and chokeslams him and he and Taker continuing fighting off the other men. However Triple H low blows Rock while X-Pac brings Taker down and the numbers begin to overwhelm them. Vince and Shane come in the ring looking to get a piece while the crowd is begging for anyone to make the save. Some pyro goes off and Kane is coming out, making his return from wherever he’s been the past month! Triple H’s army head out to attack Kane one at a time but Kane dispatches them as he makes his way in the ring. Kane chokeslams Test then turns and chokeslams X-Pac. Triple H swings his title belt at Kane but Kane ducks the shot and Triple H gets chokeslammed as well. Kane stands over the fallen Triple H hoisting the WWF Championship belt over his head while the rest of the Regime retreats.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Smackdown 01/06/2000 - WWF World Tag Team Titles: Too Cool vs. The Hardy Boyz

So the Hardyz get the first title shot at the new champs even tho on Raw they lost in a 6-man tag match. Well that wouldn't matter anyway as Kane makes his way to the ring still carrying Triple H’s WWF Championship belt then chokeslams Jeff and Scotty for the DQ. He also gets on the mic and dares Triple H to come out and try to get his belt back. Anyway it isn’t long before the Helmsleys come out to the stage with Triple H getting on the mic to offer a response. Triple H tells Kane he could come down to the ring, beat him up and take back what’s rightfully his but he fells Kane knows right from wrong and wants the do the right thing. Triple H reminds Kane the title belt is his property since Kane will never beat him for it so he tells him to do the right thing and give him back the belt. Kane refuses when Stephanie whispers something to Triple H who says he realizes that Kane wants something so he asks what it will take for him to return his belt. Kane demands a championship match and Triple H admits Kane is smarter than he looks but doesn’t deserve a title shot. However Triple H is willing to give Kane a chance to earn a shot at his title. Triple H challenges Kane to face him one-on-one in a non-title match tonight and if he wins he’ll become #1 contender and get his title shot at King of the Ring. Triple H then tells Kane he kept his word so he demands his belt back and Kane hands the belt over to Jack Doan who takes up the ramp and hands it to Triple H. Triple H finishes by promising to show Kane why he’s the best but Kane says Triple H may be that good but he is that bad then sets off his pyro while Triple H doesn’t look intimidated. **1/2 this was going so well until the ending

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Smackdown 01/06/2000 - WWF Intercontinential Title: Chris Benoit vs. D’Lo Brown

Another random title match, but it's D'Lo so i give him a pass. Then Cole says Benoit is a fighting champion ready to take on all comers which explains this match and makes me feel like an idiot. I'm pretty happy thay gave him this match cause this was great for 4 minutes and it was nice to finally get a Benoit match in which he goes over clean. **3/4