Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Superstars (8/9/12) - Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks vs Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

Why WWE doesn't use these two teams in their "rejuvenated tag team division" instead of the Piss Time Playaz, I'll never know. Good stuff.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Superstars (8/9/12) - Michael McGillicutty vs Santino Marella

Fuck Santino and fuck his cobra. McGillicutty looked great when he was on offense and this wasn't a bad comedy match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Superstars (8/9/12) - Tensai vs Zack Ryder

Ryder had like 5 moves of offense, so this was alright since they didn't try to make it competitive or anything, it was just a 5 minutes squash with one rest hold in the middle.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - WWF Intercontinential Title: Rikishi vs. Chris Benoit

This is the third time in five days these two have wrestled, and it was another waste of time with Tazz attacking Rikishi instead of Benoit or even Val. Really who's booking this crap. After the match Tazz then deaprts while leaving the chair behind allowing Benoit to get ahold of it and lay Rikishi out with it. Benoit then climbs to the top rope and connects with the diving headbutt on the injured shoulder for good measure. As far as Tazz goes, either he deliberately hit Rikishi with the chair just to screw Benoit out of the title or we just saw a heel turn. *1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - Chris Jericho vs. X-Pac (w/Stephanie McMahon)

Tori is not with X-Pac tonight as JR explains Tori suffered a severely seperated shoulder after the Dudleys finally put her through a table last night and will be out of commission for a while. Jericho gets on the mic to do his intro then says people are asking why he kissed Stephanie at the pay-per-view. Jericho compares it to the fascination one feels for roadkill then says he never wants to kiss roadkill ever again. Jericho also brings up “Kirk Angel” becoming King of the Ring with the help of the queen dirty bottom-feeder herself. This was pretty solid for what it was but Road Dogg run in was not needed After the match the DX’ers double-team Jericho then hold him for Stephanie to get in a slap to the face. I don't think Jericho ever beat Pac. *1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - WWF European Title: Eddie Guerrero (w/Chyna) vs. Val Venis (w/Trish Stratus)

This is a rematch from the King of the Ring tournament but it's for the European Title. I just couldn't get into it for some reason maybe because most of the focus was on Trish and Chyna on the outside and this only went 2 and a half minutes. Chyna turns back and sets Trish up for a powerbomb but Val nails Chyna for the save. Val grabs Chyna by the hair when Eddie comes to hold rescue and holds Val from behind while Chyna gets in a few slaps to the face. Eddie and Chyna drill Val with a double DDT and Chyna grabs Trish again and this time gets the powerbomb. :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - Over The Top, Off With The Top Match: Jerry “The King” Lawler (w/The Kat) vs. Dean Malenko (w/Terri Runnels)

The idea is each time one man throws the other over the ropes their partner standing on the stage must remove an item of clothing and the first woman to have to completely disrobe loses. AWESOME. Just a month or 2 ago Dean was pulling off 4 star matches and now he doing this. * Terri must remove the rest of her clothing and actually starts to do so when Stevie Richards runs out in a suit and tie and covers her up with a cardboard ‘CENSORED’ sign before dragging her off the stage to the back. IT'S TIME!!!!!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - Tag Team #1 Contenders’ Battle Royal

It’s standard tag team battle royal rules here and the winner gets a tag team title match on Smackdown. The teams include the Hardys, Acolytes, T&A, Too Cool, Dudleys, Kaientai and Perry Saturn & D’Lo Brown. It's a battle royal i don't like rating them so i won't it was just average Acolytes challenging for the belts this Thursday. If Edge & Christian even survive tonight. I just realized the APA have been off tv for a month and get a title shot first night back :hm:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - The Undertaker & Kane vs. Edge & Christian

Backstage Mick Foley delivers Edge & Christian their sodas but E&C refuse to fight Undertaker and Kane tonight. Foley reminds E&C he’s the commissioner and warns them if they don’t do the match they’ll be stripped of the titles. Christian gets on the mic saying this match is unfair and anyone who cheers for Mick Foley is as stupid as he is. Edge takes the mic and refuses to offer the fans a 5-second pose out of protest for how unfair this match is. The brothers go right to work on E&C and Taker tosses Edge over the ropes then goes after him on the floor. In the ring Kane whips Christian and hits a clothesline followed by a press slam. Kane pummels Christian in a corner then whips him into the opposite corner and charges but eats a boot. Christian gets in some offense as Taker tosses Edge back in and Christian launches off Edge for the crossbody but Kane catches him in a choke. Edge tries to make the save but Taker grabs him and the brothers hit simulatenous chokeslams on the champs. Kane then tosses Christian over the ropes while Taker covers Edge and that’s all for this one. o E&C start their second title reign by getting squashed. DUD!!!! WHY? I fucking hate shit like this.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Raw Is War 06/26/2000 - Non-Title #1 Contender’s Match: Triple H (w/Stephanie) vs. Kurt Angle vs. The Rock

Triple H or Angle must score the pin for the title shot, otherwise Rock doesn’t have to face either of them. Angle makes his way to the ring first wearing his crown, robe and sceptre but decides to do some commentary while Rock and Triple H exchange blows to start. :lmao Anyway this was okay for a 8 minute match could of been allot better Rock gets to pin Triple H. IDK why he couldn't do it last night by oh well. **1/2 As much as i mark for 2000 HHH it's going to be nice to see some else be in the title picture COUGH "BENOIT" COUGH P.S. Believe it or not this would actually be the end of the Rock/Triple H feud that dominated much of the first half of 2000. Until they feuded in august but the Rock and the WWF title was not the number one focus of the feud it was the Steph

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG 2010 Battle of Los Angeles - Night Two: Chris Hero vs. Akira Tozawa

Just an awesome match and the last two minutes were out of this world. The match had a perfect dynamic with Hero as the bully and Tozawa as the underdog. Hero held nothing back in his strikes and Tozawa’s comebacks had the crowd going crazy. With each man playing his role to perfection. This truly was the match that made me a MARK for Tozawa. ****

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Against The Grain - El Generico vs. Chris Hero

This is the first match after Hero lost the World title and if i remember correctly in a post match promo he said he's gonna change up his style and throw less "ELBOWS" and that's exactly what he did here, which was refreshing i think he throw one elbow and that was to end the match. This is much more a return to form of 2007-early 2008 Hero, as he's confident as shit and dominating, but more in the vein of straight wrestling and throws and awesome Back Sentons, instead of constant strikes. Lets not forget about Generico here who bumped and sold all Hero's offense like only he can and got his awesome shit in. This was an extremely solid match and I actually think they could have taken it to another level if they added on a few minutes. ***3/4

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WCW Saturday Night 6/29/1996: Billy Kidman v.s Rey Mysterio.

Some light crusierweight action before Mysterio pulled it out with a unique pin attempt. It wasn't a very crisp match for the limited time they were given either.

1/4*

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WCW Saturday Night 6/29/1996: The Gambler v.s Jim Duggan.

Just Duggan getting a simple victory after a few high impact moves out of his oh so deep moveset. Nothing more, nothing less.

1/4*

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE NXT 08/08/2012 - Gold Rush Tournament quarter final: Justin Gabriel vs. Michael McGillicutty

Jim Ross is on commentary for this match. This was a damn good opening match i really enjoyed them showing off their technical wrestling skills at the start which doesn't usually come to mind when thinking or watch Justin Gabriel’s in the ring but he did a very nice job here. McGillicutty is so good in the ring that this show is kinda prefect for him which is a good and bad, good because he's showing the people that watch what he's capable but bad because NXT doesn't get the views which Raw or Smackdown does so he will continued to be unused. Just a really fun match. **3/4