Kurt Angle Leaves UK Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ox Baker

Reaction score
I think AJ

is the kind of wrestler that may have had some input on the design so he could work out some spots that are amazing enough to him to be on ppv. I don't think he designed it himself, i do think that if he lays claim to that in character that we'll see something phenomenal at Destination X.
Spoilers.gif

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I bet any money that they both fall from it,Like Rhino will hit a gore sending both men falling from the top and I hope(for the safety of both of them) that theres something to break there fall(ala tables).

If that doesn't happen Rhino will go for a gore and Aj will move out of the way sending Rhino off the top to the ? below( I have no idea where there gonna fall to)

xtremebadass

I seriously think AJ will win this match, how could they break this new type of match in by making a veteran face win it? It has to be memorable

v1-power

Reaction score
i think rhino will win he has the potential his promo/video of the evalation X was great very intencese and i think it wold make the crowd go wild if he gave aj a gore off the top and win that way it will make the ratings go up and rhino is a great face and can really understand the fans and make the match ten times more better so i think he will win

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
1.NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Christian Cage (c) vs. Samoa Joe

2.Elevation X match
A.J. Styles vs. Rhino

3.Kurt Angle vs. Scott Steiner

4.Two out of three falls match for the TNA X Division Championship
Chris Sabin (c) vs. Jerry Lynn

5.Last Rites match
Sting vs. Abyss

6.Double Bullrope match
James Storm and Jacqueline Moore vs. Petey Williams and Gail Kim

7.Crossface Chickenwing match
Senshi vs. Austin Starr
- The match can only be won with the Crossface Chickenwing.

8.The Basham Brothers(we all know it's them) vs. The Voodoo Kin Mafia

9.Ghetto Brawl for theNWA World Tag Team Championship
The Latin American Exchange(c) vs. Team 3D

Wow out of 9 matches 6 of them are gimmick matches.lol

phantomgerald

yeah. theres not enough build up for the senshi starr match and the sabin lynn match

xtremebadass

I am so amped up on the crossface chickenwing match, I could barely keep myself from pissing my pants lol

Joe Hako

Reaction score
It looks like an awsome PPV. I can't wait 2 see da Sabin/Lynn match

xtremebadass

well there is another LAX Team 3D gimmick matches, those really suck, thats the worst match on the card

Soulpower

A whole bunch of gimmick matches.... Smells like Russo. Now on to the picks.

Ghetto Brawl... Lax over Team 3D... I hate the Dudleys, and I hate how Bubba buried Shelley a while back by calling him a nobody (way to help the youngster Bubba).

VKM vs ??? (Probably the Bashams) I'm taking The Bashams, I don't like VKM either they suck and they've always sucked.

Low-Ki vs Austin Aries: I'm taking Low-Ki in this one. It seems that he's getting a bit of a push with Backlund on his side so I'm taking him. Despite the stupid stipulation this should be a good match if given enough time.

James Storm and Jacqueline vs Petey Williams and Gail Kim: What do you know? A gimmick match! I'm taking Williams and Gail as Chris Harris interferes and costs Storm and Jacqueline the match.

Sting vs Abyss (Last Rites Match) Sting won last time, so I'm taking Abyss... Its about time he wins a match.

Chris Sabin vs Jerry Lynn: Now, this is a gimmick I like. 2 out of 3 falls mean that we'll get a long match and hopefully a good one. I'm taking Jerry Lynn as he finally beats Sabin.

Scott Steiner vs Kurt Angle: I'm taking Angle in a match what will hopefully be kept short.

AJ Styles vs Rhyno (Elevation X): Rhyno wins.. I just don't see Rhyno taking the bump from the scaffold, and Styles is no stranger to high risk maneuvers.

Christian Cage vs Samoa Joe: I'm hope I'm wrong because I want to see Joe win, but I'm taking The Canadian Rage, Christian Cage.

On a side note, with news that the NWA name will no longer be used, it means that Christian would be known as.... The Total Nonstop Action Heavyweight Champion... Sounds stupid.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think it's funny how TNA names all there Street Fights lol(Ghetto Brawl, Little Italy Street Fight,8 Mile Street Fight,and so on)

xtremebadass

I want to see how the whole belt transition is going to go down

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Here’s my picks for Destination X...................

1.) Ghetto Brawl: The Latin American Exchange (Homicide and Hernandez) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
Winners: Team 3D

2.) Crossface Chickenwing match: Senshi vs. Austin Starr
- The match can only be won with the Crossface Chickenwing.
Winner: Senshi :Backlund will help Senshi win

3.) TBA (w/Christy Hemme) vs. the Voodoo Kin Mafia (B.G. James and Kip James)
Winners:TBA(aka The Bashams):has anyone ever lost there debut match??

4.) Double Bull rope match: James Storm and Jackie Moore vs. Petey Williams and Gail Kim
Winners:Williams and Gail Kim:what's his name will run in and cost James Storm and Jackie Moore the match

5.) Two out of Three Falls match for TNA X Division Championship: Chris Sabin (c) vs. Jerry Lynn
Winner: and new X-Division Champion Jerry Lynn (he'll win 2 falls to 1)

6.) Kurt Angle vs. Scott Steiner
Winner: Kurt Angle

7.) Last Rites match: Sting vs. Abyss
Winner: Dr.Phil (aka Sting):Abyss will see the light and become a child of GOD!!!

8.) Elevation X: A.J. Styles vs. Rhino
Winner: No One: both men will fall after Rhino hits the GORE (GORE GORE!!!!)And they both hit the Floor (Floor Floor!!,you like that don't cha ya lol)

9.)NWA Heavyweight Championship match: Christian Cage(c) vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: and Neeeeeeeeeewwww NWA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe!!!!!,Then Joe will throw down the belt cut a promo about how TNA is wrestling and that he is the TNA champion(or something along those lines),Poor Shane Douglas will be rolling over in his grave(and he's not even dead yet)

xtremebadass

damn TNA is now TGA, total Gimmick Action, double bull rope? ghetto fight? Chicken Wing challenge? lol