Kurt Angle Leaves UK Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Pac

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure fat piece of crap Joe will beat CC at Destination X but hopefully somehow Christian will retain the title most likely with the help of Steiner. Styles vs. Rhino. I'm looking forward to see the Ultimate X and my prediction for this match is Rhino beating Styles with a GORE. Abyss match is going to be a boring match. Jerry Lynn will beat Sabin hands down and I cant wait to have Lynn as The X Division Champ. And then for the last match Big Bad Booty Daddy vs. The Olympic Gold Medalist. I cant wait to see Big Poppa Pump to kick Angle ass. Steiner is good, i dont care what any of you say and hes one of the reason Im going to buy this PPV.

xtremebadass

Yea I am seeing Lynn beat Sabin here, if it's a normal match, they already had one at AAO, so it will most likely be a title change. I don't pay attention to Sting and Abyss, Cage will win the title match hands down, too early for Joe, they don't want to pull a Lashley.

imported_Loki

Reaction score
first off Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe dont care who wins like em both

rest of winners go as follows
Rhino
Sting
Chris Sabin (dont like eaither of em but hope he wins)
Kurt Angle

xtremebadass

I seriously think AJ will win the Elevation X, it's so given, that thing will be remembered as a match AJ made famous, like HBK and Ladder Matches

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
my predictions............

1.NWA HeavyWeight Championship match
Christian Cage(c) vs Samoa Joe
Winner:Christian Cage will retain with some help from outside interference.

2.1st Ever Elevation X Match
Rhino vs AJ Styles
Winner: AJ Styles:I could also see this match ending in a draw with both Rhino and AJ falling from the top at the same time but I'll go with Aj to win.

3.Last Rites match
Dr.Phil vs Abyss
Winner:Dr.Phil :I was thinking the Prison Yard match would have been the last match but guess not.

4.X-Division Championship match
Chris Sabin(c) vs Jerry Lynn
Winner:and new X Division Champion Jerry Lynn,He lose it like 2 weeks later

5.Kurt Angle vs Scott Stiener
Winner:Kurt Angle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure LAX and Team 3D will have another gimmick match too.

xtremebadass

My Official Predictions

NWA World Title: Christian Cage

Last Rites: Sting

Elevation X: AJ Styles

X Division Championship: Jerry Lynn

Scott Stiener

lord batair

Reaction score
I'm hoping that PPV will be better than against all odds. Even in the elevation X mach seem dangerous i think none of AJ or Rhyno will really jump from the top of the scafold (maybe falling but it's seem to crazy to actually jump like for a moonsault).
But i've heard that tomko wil be in japan for some day so i don't know if he will be present at Destiantion X. Maybe a christian cage match without interference ?

xtremebadass

^^^They have to fall of it to lose, the only way some could jump off it is if he already won and just does it for the crowd reaction

Soulpower

^^^They have to fall of it to lose, the only way some could jump off it is if he already won and just does it for the crowd reaction

In that case, my guess is that Rhyno will win this match. I can see AJ taking that huge bump already. And I doubt that neither of the two will jump off for the crowd reaction... Only Teddy Hart would do something like that.

xtremebadass

Yea I really can't see AJ doing anything hardcore like that, he only does in high risk moves, except that fall he took at LockDown, but that wasn't that far.

Reaction score
I can see AJ going that extra mile to make this one work though. It's the make or break first match of this type so they'll want a couple of highlight reel moments. If it isn't played right first time Elevation X has the potential top be rubbish and TNA can't risk that.

Ox Baker

Reaction score
OK now

Steiner really can't wrestle, he is just a horrible mixture of veins, wrinkles, muscle and fat.

I'll admit steiner isn't mobile enough for a lot of the movers he needs to do to make a match interesting, but he looks more like a champ than anyone else on tna. I see veins and muscles, and some wrinkles where his muscles are about to explode from his skin, but the man ain't fat. He also cuts promos like it's nobody's business, just think if lashley or batista had his mic presence, they're wrestling flaws probably wouldn't be as pointed out cause you'd get entertainment from them through promos.
03.jpg

lord batair

Reaction score
And the worst part is that I KNEW THAT :sp_ike: really sorry >.< So i think to that ryno will fall but in fact I hope it wil be AJ cause Ryno need a push up .

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Didn't AJ come out...

and lay claim he designed the scaffolding himself? If so, you can bet he will have some sick spots in this match, if he's putting his name on it, he'll get it over one way or another, he's one of the top workers in wrestling right now and will make this match amazing.
03.jpg

lord batair

Reaction score
Well I really hope cause we ssaw the scafold A LOT those last weeks. Ho and about AJ designing the structure, it's true or just in the storyline ? (lol when you think of it it's just a big iron X so maybe AJ make it ^^)