Kurt Angle Leaves UK Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Official TNA Destination X Thread

DSX.jpg

This thread is devoted to TNA's upcoming PPV, Destination X. This thread is where you post your predictions, thoughts, and anything else you want to say about the PPV.

Card so Far...

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Christian Cage (c) vs. Samoa Joe

1st Ever Elevation X Match set to debut!

Soulpower

Hopefully, this will be Joe's crowning achievement and he'll become the new NWA Heavyweight Champion... And we'll also see wheter or not Joe can carry TNA.

xtremebadass

From what I see right now, Christian can carry TNA more than Joe at the moment, Samoa Joe has been toned down lately

phantomgerald

i'm thinking they play this, then christian retains and faces other opponents and a triple threat with angle at BFG07.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hopefully, this will be Joe's crowning achievement and he'll become the new NWA Heavyweight Champion... And we'll also see wheter or not Joe can carry TNA.

The only reason that I am hoping that Joe will lose is because I don't want to see him drop the belt to Angle down the road. That makes no sense.

It makes more sense to have Angle win teh belt and Joe beat him for it.

xtremebadass

Yea, since Angle is the vet, Kurt should have the belt once Joe beats him for it, he will get revenge on Angle beating him for the number one contender spot

Johnny23

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I agree with monkey on this one as a Joe fan myself I would rather see Joe Defete Angle for the belt as I think this will do much for Joes credabillty in the long run,not that I have anything against Christian Cage,I would just rather see the other match thats all,

Ohhh God all the Peeps are gonna be affter me now (LOL)

xtremebadass

DESTINATION X Contract signing Angle vs. Steiner this Thursday.

Looks to me like Angle vs. Steiner will be at the PPV now

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Even Angle is going to have a hard time dragging 'The Immobile' Scott Steiner to a decent match.

xtremebadass

Steiner really can't wrestle, he is just a horrible mixture of veins, wrinkles, muscle and fat.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Which is too bad because back in the early 90's Scott Steiner was the man.

Anybody ever see the Steiner Screw Driver or whatever its called? Sickening looking move.

xtremebadass

Steiner..is...good...look, what do you want us to look at? lol

xtremebadass

UPDATED CARD FOR TNA DESTINATION X

NWA World title
Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe

ULTIMATE X
AJ Styles vs. Rhino

Abyss vs. Sting (in some type of death bed heaven match)

X Division Title
Chris Sabin vs. Jerry Lynn

Scott Stiener vs. Kurt Angle